Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile (41916 Views)

My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by samista: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don see person wey get werey pass lala
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Kingpele(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aberdeen lwt finish niaja ball first
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Mooh247: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
tongue

When will he eat Long Pork

Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by seunny4lif(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Exactly. I also think it is gross to eat carnivores. I don’t even have a reason, I sha find it weird. cheesy

How else do I know I hate it? angry
The fish you always eat is what?
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by hopexter(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Barbecued crocodile meat and chips! Na wa shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sigh.... One day I will understand the enjoyment anyone derives from eating reptiles! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by JaneYave(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nothing wey dem no dey package these days..
Same mouth they want a person to kiss, gush!
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
See as they are stuffing their mouth as if it is skull they re sampling.
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Human beings like eating rubbish. How can anyone eat a carnivore?? I can't eat what eats flesh.

Are you aware that chicken eats flesh? Not just cooked meat but live meat; gecko, rats etc. Both the native and "agric".

Human beings like eating food, not rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by joetem(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
pocohantas:

How are we supposed to know how python tastes? The only message I see here is that you’ve eaten both python and crocodile. cry cry

python taste like a blend turkey and fish
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
It tastes good
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by ItrendNaija(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
I wouldn't mind experimenting tho.

Best tech for your bedside. Packed with smart features

Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Padipadi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
pocohantas:
Twitter user and Nigerian food critic shares his experience eating crocodile.

In his words:

SOURCE

Would you eat a crocodile?
I definitely wouldn’t. Crocodile??!
Imagine the number of baby crocodiles they have to kill to meet their demand.

Would you eat this? grin
you are right. It taste just like turkey/chicken
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by elijahkayode(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Africa blame the #west
#britain evil union of the South & North Nigeria in 1904 due to financial obligations destroyed our culture
after the #west Atlantic slave trade it's obvious
(the west believe we can't think for ourselves)
in 1967 Britain and it's evil alies killed millions
The thirty-month-long war led to the death of over one million ethnic Igbos and other Easterner is the first western lead genocide -on-black postcolonial Africa
in 2022 under the #buhari regime
Nigerians indigenous citezens are being killed everyday (this is my first person account I've seen enough blood to make a lifetime of stories)
(it's obvious the west take joy in our suffering) their evil (almagamation) project has failed us
curse be on lugard Frederick
1.) under #Obama 300 young girls were kidnapped yet no sanctions of any kind
are we inferior to #Ukraine
2.) #Nigeria have capacity to become the number 1 oil producer in the #world but the west CIA don't want a stronger Africa (it's not in their interest
A world order must be preserved)
we have refinery yet none is working (in 2022 we import refine oil)
3.) we have capacity to generate power still no state enjoy six hours power everyday
(woe to the west for their role in downgrading our lifestyle)
africa despise The west role in our history
they forcibly kidnap us for #Atlantic #slavetrade
Buhari Official statement on Herdsmen Killing under President Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_lLL_NBe0

https://www.breitbart.com/news/bandits-kill-35-villagers-in-northwest-nigeria-police/

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/civil-war-in-nigeria
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Metrofox(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Crocodile- sea creature? How? Una well so?
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by DeepSight(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Catfish I HATE WITH EVERYTHING IN ME.

This is highly unreasonable, Mrs. Smith.
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by minasu190: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Have you tasted monkey,omo the meat sweet die!
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by lildonn222: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fear humans
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by koyyess: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yuck!!

Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by ikorodureporta: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by wman(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nice.

I follow Opeyemi on social media
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by ikorodureporta: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na crocodile be that or wall gecko?

Stop eating baby croc!
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
One thing about all is that! If u get mind u can sit on DINNING TABLE WITH OUT FEAR OF DIHES N ITS CONTENTS.

For me! Chicken, turkey, catfish, cow meat,beef, steaks, alake are my route in protein.. u see snake, crocs, monitor lizard n dogs[for dogs I will kill u,if fed]� . NO WAY
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyama
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by nickyj19: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
country get as e be eat anything eatable grin we moveeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
The way I ginger myself to eat most things,if I can eat pussy/toto how much more food when dem season cook.
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Are you aware that chicken eats flesh? Not just cooked meat but live meat; gecko, rats etc. Both the native and "agric".

Human beings like eating food, not rubbish.
Chicken eats rats kwa??

Even if they do, they are not carnivores.
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:
This is an old video....looks tasty and spicy, can't eat snakes but crocs is something I can try. Who has tried elephant meat before?
Why would anyone eat an elephant? Jesus, no wonder the animal is critically endangered.
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
hopexter:
Barbecued crocodile meat and chips! Na wa shocked shocked
I weak
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by MadamOk(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by AsawanaDgreat: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
The way naija dey now, we can eat anything oo
Re: Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile by BSdetective: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Why would anyone eat an elephant? Jesus, no wonder the animal is critically endangered.

You just have biases for certain animals.... elephant is no different from chicken, pig or goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.