Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps (43461 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by victorsola: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Ademola47:
So if FG 'close' their shops now, what will happen to the money the loan apps have borrowed people? Will FG compensate them? Or they will bear the brunt of the dearth of restitution?

In as much as I don't like the excesses of the loan apps, I also don't like creating unnecessary hardship for people. FG can't just cripple their business like that.

they should be crippled if they can’t go through the proper channels. It’s that simple why do illegal things, that’s the punishment for doing illegal deals .
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you need to borrow sense cos you have non, people stay on their own, these loan people keep disturbing them on all social media, tempting them just to gain access to their financial status and rub them.

Go and work on ur self-control.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Murphyenemuwe: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Guy you're irredeemable. He just exposed your ignorance and you stlll dey yarn nonsense. You're shameless
Dawn91:
[s][/s].stop comparing yourself with first world nations. Those nations cam control the apps because they have leverage. Nigeria is a third world undeveloped nation, you have no leverage... When you banned Twitter you still called them to come an negotiate and told them you just want them to pay tax them came.to the public to lie that Twitter called you and promised to open an office in Nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Europe(f): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Oya, use the stick hit Buhari. [/quote
I need dat kind stick, I need to tell somebody something [quote author=AheadMarket post=111049815]

Go and work on ur self-control.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Dawn91(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Murphyenemuwe:
Guy you're irredeemable. He just exposed your ignorance and you stlll dey yarn nonsense. You're shameless
[/s]
We are not discussing cows here! no need to be rude

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Icumsa45:

Which of them? Gokash or LCredit?
All of them including those ones you mentioned

Ncash and 9credit finally defamed me before I grew thick skin
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Kcdojoto(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Awesomeking:
how is it a scam to offer a loan and state exactly how much interest is expected and when it is expected.. The real scammer is the person who knows he is not within the capacity of paying back the high interest and still takes the loan then starts ignoring calls.. The money that loan apps use to loan people doesn't grow on trees.. Na actual hard earned money too..
Thunder fire you there!!! Idiot
Bloody loan agent, na amadioha go deal with all of una

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Gamesmart: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
KingSatan:

Take a look at this composition.

These are the set of poorly educated "Youths" who have mortgaged their future for a loaf of bread. Sadly, Nigeria as a country has mass produced these lots, while poverty certified them.

Poorly Wiped Anus.

Reeetard, a government doing something about the risk of you losing your money to fake banks is a bad thing in your dumb life?

That is "undemocratic, uncivilized, underdeveloped, retrogressive and uneducated" in your daft life?

You are so stuuupid, you should shoot your parents for giving birth to you!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by LZAA: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2022
temptnow:

I abuse Keyamo himself daily on Twitter daily no Lele since January. I bombard Buhari Twitter account everyday no qualms. All Na scam
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Awesomeking: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Kcdojoto:

Thunder fire you there!!! Idiot
Bloody loan agent, na amadioha go deal with all of una
na you sabi.. I no be loan agent, I am just an honest person.. Don't you know its considered theft to borrow and refuse to pay.. The workers in those companies they have families too.. Did a commit a crime or sin by giving you laon?. Has a loan app ever forced you to apply? You use your hand to apply knowing fully well that you can't afford it. When time comes to pay you start calling out foul play
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Yahoo yahoo government.. the G yahoo government

Wetin dey wait for una for front...eheee!!..eyes cant not behold it oooo!!
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Awesomeking: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Ademola47:
So if FG 'close' their shops now, what will happen to the money the loan apps have borrowed people? Will FG compensate them? Or they will bear the brunt of the dearth of restitution?

In as much as I don't like the excesses of the loan apps, I also don't like creating unnecessary hardship for people. FG can't just cripple their business like that.

Nigerians are so quick to put blame on loan apps.. I have never seen an app that forced a loan on anybody.. People go there willingly and the interest is clearly written alongside repayment date.. I don't see any foul play here.. Its unfair to these apps in my opinion
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by AkaraAndBread: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
What is the fate of loan apps who are yet to recover their loan?

It was nice doing business with them. They can accept my sympathy.

#Bye

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by jineloy: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
But kashkash just gave me loan now what happening.... When will dey shut them down
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Cheeryfeet: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Ademola47:

You are an idiot. It's your type that will call abolition of slave trade shutting of ones business. Nonsense. Do you know who these guys are, you think that is business? That's wickedness. Exploitation
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
All of them including those ones you mentioned

Ncash and 9credit finally defamed me before I grew thick skin

I heard they are still in operation.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by ezighi: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Does it mean that all those that borrowed from the should not border to pay back?

Again, all the apps are still working and giving loans as at this morning. So I don't understand this whole order.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Cheeryfeet: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
temptnow:

Do you think Google know Nigeria exist?

The only people that think Nigeria is important is you Nigerians.

Up till now Twitter doesn't even have you people's time.

Festus Keyamo and Femi Adeshina fooled you all that Twitter has agreed to share database with Nigeria and open office. It's going to a year now still nothing

Sharing access to database with Nigeria, do you know how crazy that sounds to these Oyibo companies. Of all countries in the world, it's Nigeria they will share data with. grin grin grin grin

At times I wonder if you people think with your anus. Small children every where, you underestimate no Nigeria,for your information, any biz that does not have Nigeria as a market has not started. You guys don't have a clue.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by jineloy: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

At times I wonder if you people think with your anus. Small children every where, you underestimate no Nigeria,for your information, any biz that does not have Nigeria as a market has not started. You guys don't have a clue.
You mean fg declaration on the loan shark would stand
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
What is the fate of loan apps who are yet to recover their loan?
Bad Debt Written Off.
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Bamzyriches451: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
ademidedavid:
I smell one government official has borrowed money online and planning not to repay grin

Oga government go and repay your loan at sokoloan, xcredit, branch, fairmoney,palm credit etc.......they will not stop calling until you do the needful sir grin grin grin
Comrade! wink

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Bamzyriches451: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Komolafe89:
A for don borrow last week chai !
Make you for no pay

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Bamzyriches451: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2022
WarriAproko:
Make i go find one borrow like 100k fast before them close d app. cool
Make you for no pay them back their money? cheesy

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by LZAA: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2022
ezighi:
Does it mean that all those that borrowed from the should not border to pay back?

Again, all the apps are still working and giving loans as at this morning. So I don't understand this whole order.
They can give loans
They can even defame
But they can't claim to operate in Nigeria anymore and that more than anything is the killer blow
Once the court order is affirmed then they will fold up
The fines will be too much to pay
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Olam09(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
9jayes:
My friend can finally rest after owing 130k from seven different apps

grin
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by jacoik(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They did yesterday
can you help me out Baba. What's their name let me know because am owning easy money and fairmoney
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Olam09(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2022
KingSatan:
Nigeria is a circus.

Her Leaders, Clowns.

Her People, weak spectators.

As long as Nigeria continues to overlook the demands in critical sectors of the nation such as the educational sector. We wont stop producing leaders who issue strange orders.

Strange orders that shamelessly define how undemocratic, uncivilized, underdeveloped, retrogressive and uneducated we are.

E be like say na your paale get Lcredit?
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by WarriAproko: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Make you for no pay them back their money? cheesy
tongue grin how u see am
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Olam09(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

Don't mind dem 15 year old boys jare..

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by ademidedavid(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Comrade! wink

My Gee
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by ademidedavid(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you need to borrow sense cos you have non, people stay on their own, these loan people keep disturbing them on all social media, tempting them just to gain access to their financial status and rub them.

Olodo ni e jor
Re: FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps by Crazyfella001: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2022
They're all illegal business ,In as much as they are not duly registered,infact they're comitting crime by evading tax and holding nigerian citizens to ransome via blackmail ....infact they should be arrested and made to pay fines for operating illegal in a sovereign nation
Ademola47:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.