Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (5111 Views)

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2006
So much has been said and done against playboys. But it is time to do them some justice. Despite all the dissings meted out to them, there is something playboys possess which other men do not have, and that is that they make the best husbands and lovers. They are patient with women, romantic, are caring, and can always be there for their women. And most of all, they respect their partners. For the wife, it is love at all times, while they merely give the physical stuff to the other women. In fact, at the end of the day, the average playboy comes out to be a better man.

1 Like

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2006
whichever way you look at it, this is the plain truth!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by edygirl(f): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2006
What are you talking about? We should leave our faithful angels and go for someone who would give us STD's (Sexually transmitted diseases).
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by kemulala(f): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2006
So much has been said and done against playboys. But it is time to do them some justice. Despite all the dissings meted out to them, there is something playboys possess which other men do not have, and that is that they make the best husbands and lovers. They are patient with women, romantic, are caring, and can always be there for their women. And most of all, they respect their partners. For the wife, it is love at all times, while they merely give the physical stuff to the other women. In fact, at the end of the day, the average playboy comes out to be a better man.

U right, the only thing is that they are never committed to a woman, and that is a very comfortable position.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2006
edygirl:

What are you talking about? We should leave our faithful angels and go for someone who would give us STD's (Sexually transmitted diseases).

Anyone worth his salt would not think of contracting STDs now. Where have all the CDs in the world gone, that he could not use while having a good time?
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2006
kemu_lala:

You right, the only thing is that they are never committed to a woman, and that is a very comfortable position.

They are, specially when they want to get down settle
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by edygirl(f): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2006
My friend, are you calling cheating on your partner good time? And were you saying that all of a sudden when you get married, you would stop cheating. Man, maybe you could go sit down or stand up whichever, have a drink or something then go have a rest, when you wake up you come type cuz right now you are not thinking straight. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2006
edygirl:

My friend, are you calling cheating on your partner good time? And were you saying that all of a sudden when you get married, you would stop cheating. Man, maybe you could go sit down or stand up whichever, have a drink or something then go have a rest, when you wake up you come type because right now you are not thinking straight. grin grin

Thanks for your concern. But I am nocturnal. Tell me already why I drew so much ire from you over this issue of playboys. I stopped being a flirt in just a day.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by edygirl(f): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2006
Hun, go ahead with your day dreaming. grin grin

You can be ireful hun and please don't be nocturnal, you are not a spider. Not only spiders are nocturnal b4 sb quotes me.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by GNature(m): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2006
So let me get this straight, a playboy that is never with just one woman
(thus, disrespecting her) would make a better husband than
a monogamous guy 

edygirl is right. keep daydreaming  grin grin
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Excellency(m): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2006
Now a PB when with another woman is only with her bodily, but his wife, he is there spirit, soul and body.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Busta(f): 5:19am On Sep 06, 2006
are they??
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by CalabarMan(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2006
Hmm interesting you are rignt in the fact that playboys know how to threat a lady, eventually most playboys get tired of playing the field and want to settle down into a stable relationship and grow old with someone they like and care about. They may occassionally stray out but return back to the nest and with time the zeal for adventure would completely die down, afterall what else is there to explore.

Personally I believe people should explore their sexuallity, do all the crazy things they are comfortable with before settling down and getting married. Mind you it shouldn't be about the number of partners but the quality of each relationship. There is a lot to learn from each and every relationship which would make one a better person.

1 Like

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Temin(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2006
The truth is that most of the play out their lives
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by HH(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2006
i dont agree completely that playboys make better homes, d only logic is that he has done everything possible with a woman and so hes tired and decided 2 settle down, its very risky also being a playboy, cuzz u cant always eat your cake and have it,
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Busta(f): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2006
playboys better men than others? wat is wrong with u pple? playin with fire and aids!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2006
Once a rake always a rake, but i heard rakes make better husbands, don't how true that is sha grin
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by SamMilla1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ excellency,i cannot condemn you cos of what you believe in but becareful how you discuss this issue in developing countries like nigeria, i am sure some people must have given you black eye if they know where you are, dont you know the consequenses of being a playboy, we disagree with you.bye
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by CalabarMan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmm but come to think of it the original playboy (Hugh Hefner) is still rocking his life and babes are queuing up to enter the playboy mansion and hoping to marry him. Watch "Girls of the playboy mansion" on entertainment TV every Saturday night.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by GNature(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
@calabarman

Those girls are after Heffner's money, period. Also, if players are better men, why hasn't he settled with just one woman after all these years ? OR is that the definition of what you call a better man Please.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by CalabarMan(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
@GNature u and I cannot determine who is a better man, its left for the babes to decide by popular opinnion. Haven't you noticed how babes trip over bad boys in school while the bobo nice are ignored? To most babes a bad boy is a better man. U and I may agree that the bobo nice would be more faithful and sincere to the relationship but most girls just want the bad boy. Not everything is based on logic my broda
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by GNature(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2006
@calabarman

Well, most of the ladies on this thread reason with me. Start from the beginning of the thread and read the ladies'
comments and you will see. Any way, GOODLUCK to you with your opinion.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by CalabarMan(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
cool man but most naija babes are hypocrites am sorry to say. They would never reveal their true wants/desires/nature in public. Anyway I ain't trying to convince you on anything or form any opinion all I am doing is presenting the facts in our society.

A babe I was toasting many years ago when I was still learning the ropes busted my side for another guy who was a ladies man, she knew about his activities and just didn't give a damn. She told me she didn't intend to change him but feels he knows how to threat a babe better.  Interestingly the guy had plenty of babes and never tried to hide them from each other yet they all struggle to win his affection and unseat the others. Crazy isn't it? Beats all logic.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by dakmanzero(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
Ask yourself- what came first the chicken ot the egg?

A player doesn't become a player by being nasty or undesirable to women

Before a dude becomes hot enough to juggle multiple babes upon either arm, he must have morre than just one quality that makes him attractive to women.

Obviously these make them more desirable to said women!

The problem is that most women want to eat their cake and have it, they want it ALL. So they invent these fake fictitious m&b scenarios when the *best man* suddenly decides to stick to one woman for no particular reason at all ('love' is a favourite explanation-that-explains-nothing)

so face it:

1) The playas are better men, because if they weren't, they wouldnt be playas! cheesy

2) Unfortunately the playas are unfaithful bastards because if they weren't, they wouldnt be playas afterall! cheesy

Faithful men are faithful cos no other woman will ja them face. Jealous men, too!

If u want a faithful man, be satisfied with a #'leser' man.

(disclaimer: 'lesser' and 'better' are used purely in the context of 'what women want from men'. Many of the *best* men in history were notoriously incompetent when it comes to dealing with women, and the ratio of playas in 1st class to 3rd class shows that the vast majority of 'better' men are complete dullards useless to society!)
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by GNature(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
CalabarMan:

cool man but most naija babes are hypocrites am sorry to say. They would never reveal their true wants/desires/nature in public.

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by CalabarMan(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
@darkmanzero I beg tell them jare, the facts are glaring for all those who have eyes to see and ear to hear. Common logic says Nice guys are better but the ladies who make the choice don't think logically but with their heart and hence prefer the bad boys. I have had situations where two babes jam in my house and instead of bursting me they try to edge out each other. Can you beat that?
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by twinkledew(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ Excellen

r u trying to justify yourself.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Damollar(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2006
Temin:

The truth is that most of the play out their lives

Why?

Because he won't be a WUSSY. He won't be
CLINGY. He won't be ANNOYING. He won't act
INSECURE all the time.

When he does find an exceptional woman and he
chooses to "settle down" and have a deep,
authentic relationship with a special girl, he'll
be the kind of guy that every woman alive wants to
be with.

He'll know the game well enough to STAY
INTERESTING, and he'll also know the game well
enough to NOT HAVE TO PLAY IT if he doesn't need
to.

Trust me, this is all a good thing.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by donjazzie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2006
retired playa's make a beta home.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Bhola(f): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2006
I concur. I agree with CalabarMan, the more you have sampled, the more fulfilled you'll be at the end. smiley
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2006
Wow!! did i just See all that Up there?!?!!? thats like Saying the exact Opposite Of a playboy duh!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by shockreaction(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2006
Lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) / Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo] / Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.