Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick (72518 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Eriokanmi: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Juju well made
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Aguilar(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.
just go to hell
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by streetsoldier1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567

Gbeborun...who ask you?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Bobxin: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iliveforever:

See this low budget iyaebe oo
Come on get out from here.

Some girls you see leaving the country are fully sponsored by their sugar daddies.

Immorality is fast becoming a norm in Nigeria
Fast paying business you mean?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by maslow: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Show me where him mama dey live.

Until then. I reserve my comment.

quote author=iamogunlowo post=111080555]Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567[/quote]
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Favmil101(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also bought that 300million duplex and 255m + 127.5m custom and excise duty Lamborghini for my girlfriend that just turned 18

Incase you Wondering how I got the money it was proceed made from the online streaming of my hitsong "never lived" which you can also stream here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

So I can have more money to buy Bugatti for my other babes

The apartment and Lamborghini is right behind me
Aboki
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by SeaTrade(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
WoundedLamb:
This might be outrageous but should he be sharing such information with the public? Of course, the client's name wasn't mentioned but I'd still not be comfortable requesting his services.
He's sharing it freely online because it never happened.
Besides,what explanation does someone rich enough to buy a 125m house cash and pay for it owe a real estate broker as to who he is buying the house for? undecided
Nigerians aren't that rich yet to buy 100m houses to throw away to girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ledaman: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.
You are absolutely correct.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by toujurs: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
shilenji:
Soo like
If you have the money why not??
Mumu, ode nie undecided
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Ola4lead(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mr Estate manager, pls be professional and don't be jealous of those girls
This your leaking mouth no go let you see another client, and you will be shout na spiritual mata
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Sweeetheart(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

The virgin herself
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

pls is it golden hair u have in ur pussy or the normal black one we are used to cuz i nor understand.for ordinary pussy with black hair that is saturated all over the internent..how much for oyinbo sex doll
.nonsense
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by ThierryJay: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Quaddafi29:
This means lekki is not as expensive as crooned. Duplex in lekki at 125m there is good. Near same thing on Owerri.
That's by the way. If I have the cash, I will do same for a good side chick. Not all wives are worthy to be spent on

He said he "once got a 125m duplex" indicating that the purchase was some years back.

And Lekki phase 1 is different from phase 2 which is different from Chevron & Argungi. It could have been any of these areas.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Ola4lead(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
He's sharing it freely online because it never happened.
Besides,what explanation does someone rich enough to buy a 125m house cash and pay for it owe a real estate broker as to who he is buying the house for? undecided
Nigerians aren't that rich yet to buy 100m houses to throw away to girlfriends.

FOR YOUR CHURCH MIND? LOL
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by toujurs: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for

So,it got to nairaland....Wow
Ashawooo 10kobo. See pesin wey dey call pesin broke. Your Tow tow catch fire there, animal cheesy
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Great0ne1: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

You mean like your dad ?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by streetsoldier1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Come show love oooo, no mind haters...throw party make we groove
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

Honestly, he was really unprofessional for saying that just to chase clout.

Whatever your client bought it for is none of your business. I wonder if he was thinking that would boost his corporate image or somn. undecided
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Benwems(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please lie too much on social media. How many duplexes are 125 Millinon in lekki?? Most are 65 million to95 million. Too many lies just to trend.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by DSC7: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also bought that 300million duplex and 255m + 127.5m custom and excise duty Lamborghini for my girlfriend that just turned 18

Incase you Wondering how I got the money it was proceed made from the online streaming of my hitsong "never lived" which you can also stream here

Better calm down and blow first....
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Solofresh2: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Poverty kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
ledaman:
You are absolutely correct.
u cant sue cuz he didnt mention names..he is educated and cant teach him his jobs..he is at libety to tell the stupid court that he has done such deal for 300 clients so which of them is sueing
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by deolumike(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prettylima:
God when grin
when you marry and your husband has a side chick �
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by daddio(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
your papa wey marry your mama on credit, her people no demand that kind of money na you.

You are a lover of VAWULENCE

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Joseph08(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
I trust my Benin girls with charms. If you don't gerrit forget abourrit.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Solofresh2: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by willi926(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
your papa wey marry your mama on credit, her people no demand that kind of money na you.
Wickedddd angry
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by owoshuyi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
No mind am. Na dem dey spoil this world. Person get wife come dey buy duplex for SIDE CHICK. Nonsense people everywhere, and nonsense supporters for Nairaland.

advanceDNA:

Stop forming woke..
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by kabillionaire(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
None of your business, busybody

iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Pussyassniggar(f): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

grin grin
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by abbey621(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
superCleanworks:

Even if his source of income is from the oilwell government found in his backyard, you will still ask why he didn't donate the money to charity.

The example you used get k leg, since all land belongs to the government hence the oil was never his but let's even entertain the idea that government gave him 150 million Naira as compensation, you think a man in his right frame of mind would spend 125 million out of it on pvssy? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.