Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick (72538 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by TempleHouse: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Your statements is unprofessional and unethical by divulging a client information.

You're a professional and NOT a SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER to warrant disclosing your client information to the public !

Besides, do you know how important is a 19 years old Girl to your client

To some people, N125Million is NOT a Big Deal....Okay...?

I bet you'll end in up reprimanded if any of your clients read about your disclosure.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

Yup men are that stupid. Later some people will be saying what is the girl bringing to the table. You see that even of you bring something to the table other than sex men will see go after sex, cos their brains are between their legs.
hope ur poor dad gave ur mum a castle for her puna..any slay ladys dad that cant afford a castle for her mum is a big fol..and colossal failure..only slay ladies that jave rich dads are exempted
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
sad
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by toujurs: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
elantraceey:
All this people just concort lies and people believe them.
Hmm don't say this o, there are alot of rich married men on the island. Very wealthy and don't know what to use the money for. I once worked at lekki phase 2. What my eyes saw. Oh my God. Both these lebanese and india, huge guys knacking shit out of 16yrs old girls, buying them iphones, macbooks, paying their rents. Some come from delta via flight stay the weekend and fly back to school
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nairaman66(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

This guy is making up tales by moonlight!
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by KingVIC001(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omo this is very bad ooo, cos if am not mistaken he hasn't gotten such for his beloved wife embarassed
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by toujurs: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.
low budget feminist undecided. Mum. I am very sure boys have knack you tire. The heart break must have rendered you introverted.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Asapchris(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.

Was the client name mentioned?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nairaman66(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
toujurs:
Hmm don't say this o, there are alot of rich married men on the island. Very wealthy and don't know what to use the money for. I once worked at lekki phase 2. What my eyes saw. Oh my God. Both these lebanese and india, huge guys knacking shit out of 16yrs old girls, buying them iphones, macbooks, paying their rents. Some come from delta via flight stay the weekend and fly back to school

All the Oloshos on Phase 1 gate got finished they had to order from Delta State!! Funny lies! Keep spinning..

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Wazobia2216: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
Are you the client

Him mention ya name
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
KingVIC001:
Omo this is very bad ooo, cos if am not mistaken he hasn't gotten such for his beloved wife embarassed

How do you know his wife is beloved....

Some wife just be like zombie for house...
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Teenaira: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
your papa wey marry your mama on credit, her people no demand that kind of money na you.

Calm down, calm down. Na Zimbabwean dollar she dey talk now.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by HRprof: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oh God !!!
Any village pipu hindering this type of blessing
Die!! Die !!! Die !!!!! Die ooooooo by fire
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by treatise: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:

That is, if the story is real.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by LOVEGINO(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567
d agent deserve six feet.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
This cltocurency biz is really luctative o..and i was underating it..my guy that has thier time dont pay more than 8k...where is this lie comming from
.not be girls way don even het app for boking like taxify...i nor understand..the funny thing here is that most times after booking its not wat u order for i get..thoee pics decieve die
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tha pvssy is not ordinary pvssy it has been diluted, you, gerrit now? Edo for that matter.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by erenax: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
kingthreat:
Some men are fools like his client.
You are more foolish for believing such news
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by COMPAQ(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:

Can't be proven they the agent was talking about Mr A in particular.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by LOVEGINO(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
na to silence d idiot.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by LesbianBoy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is why Naija is not moving forward. Almost all the men/guys want to thief so much money so they can spend foolishly on one olosho angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for

So,it got to nairaland....Wow
Sandra Hmmm
How true
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Morelovez: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na kayamata dey wrk on d man
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Karmaisme(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
your papa wey marry your mama on credit, her people no demand that kind of money na you.

No be small I.OU her papa take.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by PROPEACE: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
The way you people shout "sue" at the slightest provocation leaves one wondering what you guys think happens in the court. What exactly do you intend to sue him for? Did he call your name? Is that building the only duplex in lekki? How do you intend to prove to the judge it is you he was referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wetin vag go cause ehnnn
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Rapture4real(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
rickpat:
HIS MONEY,HIS LIFE,HIS CHOICE...NA WA

You've contradicted yourself with ..Na wa when you know it's his money.....
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by toujurs: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
nairaman66:

All the Oloshos on Phase 1 gate got finished they had to order from Delta State!! Funny lies! Keep spinning..
Guy are you kidding me, do you want to make the choice for who pays Haba, i am telling you what i saw koro koro. The girl was a regular customer. Very fresh young girl. The girl isn't an olosho. Point of correction. In her mind she is in a relationship, Those ashawo at phase 1, with tatoo on their hands long nails, and skimpy skirt, their vagina is too wide. You can't compare a normal lady, with a lady that collects dick for a living.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Origin(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Probably his bastard daughter that he wants to provide for before he dies....

Just putting my spin on the story cos Im very sure the man never made introductions.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
kayaPATA, the vegetables strong
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
This man is tribalistic
Must u mention Edo?

But the corrupt big men have seriously destroy every facet of national life
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Kooldame: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm Benin girls no dey carry last at all,this is not ordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.