Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter (42416 Views)

#lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by SocialJustice: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:
If you don't listen and open your eyes to the Real world around you,you will have no one but yourself to Blame. Continue Sacrificing your Resources,energy and time on Women who don't and will never LOVE you. Keep on being The Good man who will come like a Knight and sweep them off their feet. No one's stopping you really.

We'll just wait here,when you make a thread about how "my wife is denying me sex" "i took my wife abroad and she chased me out of our home" "my girlfriend who I'm paying her school fees is cheating on me" , we will be ever ready to give you some Advice.

The Photo below is the Summary of Many things We Guys have been saying in this forum over and over. Women Will never Appreciate your sacrifices for her,she will leave you for the man her Privates Beats for. They lack the Ability to Grasp the concept of Gratitude,honour and Sacrifice.
A word is enough for the wise

Lalasticlala please take this to the Frontpage so more men can see and Avoid Making sacrifices for women who Can't love them.
I like your disposition towards life. Women have also taught me to be an emotionally selfish person and I always put myself first, my way or the high way.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by chriskosherbal(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
solasoulmusic:
No matter what I don’t deny sex with love o no matter how much vex I get sha … but he must respect you and know what a privilege he only enjoys o na ashawo Dey argue with customer
lady can u please expantiate on your point in relation to the topic .

Cos I have been trying to figure out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by RightToReject(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is not only the female gender issue, but the issue anyone, regardless of gender, who does not place principle above expediency and does not have an altruistic interest in you/sees you as an object of utility has and will mete out to you under such circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
LOL
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Double0h7(f): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Welcome to a new day where men wail daily about women lol! Where are the days women would complain about men? The girls have outgrown that and are now causing emotional damage grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Berankis: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:
If you don't listen and open your eyes to the Real world around you,you will have no one but yourself to Blame. Continue Sacrificing your Resources,energy and time on Women who don't and will never LOVE you. Keep on being The Good man who will come like a Knight and sweep them off their feet. No one's stopping you really.

We'll just wait here,when you make a thread about how "my wife is denying me sex" "i took my wife abroad and she chased me out of our home" "my girlfriend who I'm paying her school fees is cheating on me" , we will be ever ready to give you some Advice.

The Photo below is the Summary of Many things We Guys have been saying in this forum over and over. Women Will never Appreciate your sacrifices for her,she will leave you for the man her Privates Beats for. They lack the Ability to Grasp the concept of Gratitude,honour and Sacrifice.

Lalasticlala please take this to the Frontpage so more men can see and Avoid Making sacrifices for women who Can't love them.
The thing is... men can't exist alone without women, God made it so. We all know that women can be selfish, they put themselves first in most situations and go for whatever benefits them the most.
Men should have known this by now and know how to work their way around it. Nothing like sacrifices, do only what you can afford to lose.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by OlawaleBammie: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:
Fear women!
Imagine, "he is not my kind"
Some ladies are heartless,wicked,selfish and confused too. They deserve no sympathy or even help.
Your baby daddy is back and you suddenly realized that your present man is not your kind(type). Ha! Heaven is far from some of us.
Meanwhile, the SIMPle man's reward will be great in heaven.
pls sister drop the mic, e don do grin

Make i hear say i sacrifice for one woman wey no be my wife, me wey b say i be ijebu reloaded.

Despite bn in a great position to have many women around, i declined the risk.
The thought that i will be giving out my hard earned money to someone who contribute nothing into my life deter me from wooing dem.

Orimi maje ki n sasedanu

I rather go to ashewo qtr to have two rounds with just 1,500 pere than giving u my hard earned money wen u no b my wife. Chaii it iritate me.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by dollynnn(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
temielects:
get at she only being honest..what about the mumu that pick up a pregnant woman to wife,you don't know guys tend to love and compete for their ex when someone else is happy around her,some guys will never get sense sha
The SIMPle man made his choice and she should be grateful she was his choice!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by MJBOLT: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
the baby daddy will suffer as soon as he takes her to the US,leave the bitch here in Nigeria.If you must take anybody,take your child.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Messed up sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by iamdapsyj(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

I was not raised to look or talk down on people talk more of a particular gender.

Never!!! Its pointless

Don't omit the thumb

The thumb bawo??

2 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by JOemmy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
That's women for you the contract have obviously expired guy man better move on. grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by ThinkSmarter: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alpha pregnants a woman and dumbs her, beta takes care of her and the child.
When she wants to get pregnant again, she runs back to the alpha.
Women go for those with the best physical features, they don't mind their character.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by tiswell(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Guys,marry a virgin and save yourselves a lot of sh!its from women

8 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
libertyfather:
Hes not my kind...she explode the simp heart, werey girl

He knew he wasn’t her kind bt went ahead to risk it. Everyone knows when they force or pressure Sm1else to love them.

U can help a gal without pressing her to date u. It is not a crime to be a Good Samaritan.

Always find love on a neutral ground as much as possible not by being a savior to ur love interest. It backfires if it’s not completely mutual.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Kingpele(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wow
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by gentleguy1975: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

I was not raised to look or talk down on people talk more of a particular gender.

Never!!! Its pointless

Don't omit the thumb
Check again, the thumb is pointing forward just like the index finger only three are pointing backward

4 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by bizhop01: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't blame men that treated Nigeria single women like trash, pampered them like queen and even sacrifice your two testicles for them to survive later they will tag you Naija grade one Mugu to pay you back,
Those folks think like fish they are very useless by default.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by uuzba(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Made619:
really terrible

Leave women that got pregnant out of wedlock
Leave them alone. So far the original man is still alive.
No matter how fine they look, Leave them alone OOOOO!!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
I keep saying this men can't have peace of mind and the love they crave for from women with one woman I tell you, have lots but reasonable amount studies has shows women behave properly when they know that you are not one woman man

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:

So since 5 year he hasn’t married or impregnated the woman with his own child bt has been training another man’s child and family??

The man sef isn’t serious with the woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by OlawaleBammie: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
SocialJustice:
I like your disposition towards life. Women have also taught me to be an emotionally selfish person and I always put myself first, my way or the high way.
i guessed u learned the hard way bro cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
That Gender called female hmm...I told a friend who was trying very hard for a certain babe to understand him but she wasn't...I told him why are you trying to force feelings(emotions) to understand logic (reasoning).

The only language feeling understand is MANIPULATION...

you see most guyz don't read and some that does don't apply...I took my time to study BANG RULE & ADVANCED BANG RULE ..by Charles...read all of ubunja articles, books on red pill etc..to get a good grasp of this gender.

It is SIMPS that will always say "fake story" anytime thread like this pop up so that they will discourage themselves and others from learning..

Say NO TO SIMPS....IS WORSE THAN DISEASE..give your yourself to study to show yourself approve ..your APPROVAL is tied to study in dealing with this gender.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by topoftheworld(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
In mosdii voice
Nigeria ladies are useless! All of them
grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by CHAQUR: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
No love here... She's gonna elope with another bigger guy in the state too. She's an hustler...a gold digger. The fear of the Ex parents at the start.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Joseph08(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
One of the reasons I don't impress women.

Anything you do for them is just a waste know this and have peace.

When they see anyone that does more than you, believe me your deeds are forgotten automatically and that's how it continues because they would always meet different men wooing them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by 1x2x3: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Even though I agree, this should not be on front page.
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Richvibes1997: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:
Fear women!
Some ladies are heartless,wicked,selfish and confused too. They deserve no sympathy not to even talk of being helped.
Your baby daddy is back and you suddenly realized that your present man is not your kind(type). Ha! Heaven is far from some of us.
this is the reason I will never get married

2 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Iglesia02(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:
Fear women!
Some ladies are heartless,wicked,selfish and confused too. They deserve no sympathy not to even talk of being helped.

Help a woman at your own peril. Even the ones you think they love you,All na waste of time and effort. They will not remember at last. Am a living witness .
Help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by topoftheworld(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lordedifice1:
When a lady start loving another guy that mean she no longer loves you.
When a woman finds a replacement just forget it she ll never listen to for life
Fear women
Women are complicated confused beings
A woman can be with you and still love another guy

I am talking from experience

@bolded, U are right boss, my ex wanto to do introduction next week Saturday, yesterday I jokingly asked her if she can visit me in abuja b4 the intro and she said YES, I was like some. Will not make heaven grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by FahBuLous: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is the height of it...

5years and you didn't know he wasn't your kind...

God have mercy..

Even the devil is scared of women...

Never ever trust a woman...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.