Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? (1764 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
I was thinking about all the relationship I kept while in school, and the weird things we do in relationship, especially when the request is coming from a lover. So this prompted me to ask this question. What is the weirdest thing a lover ever ask you to do for him or her?

Mine happened in the University. I was dating one girl like that. We were cool and the relationship was smooth. Three months into the relationship, she visited me one day and gave me 20k. When I asked for the purpose of the money, she smiled and said I should use the money and go and join cult. I was surprised. She confidently told me that she know a guy that would make the initiation fee and ritual easy for me. She wants me to be a cultist for her. When I rejected the idea, she said I will lose her because she wanted to date a cultist. She gave me two days to think about it.

After two days, she came to my place and ask if I have made up my mind. I profusely told her that I will not be part of her madness. She later ask for sex and after the intense sex we had, she said that would be our last sex because she has broken up with me. I stared at her as she dressed and walked out of my room and life. She started dating one boy like that, but the day I was signing out, she visited and we had sex with no strings attached.

So guys, let's share ours for fun.

5 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Boogyman557: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool I No get lover or lovers...

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
My kind man smiley

No weed no woman

Yes weed no woman

We move wink

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by 3verblazing(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
She's an agent sent to get you. But your head strong lucky you man!

7 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by czarr(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
We know you are lying but continue...

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by RisenJoe(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
She asked me to help her out with lesson fees,

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Boogyman557: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
My kind man smiley

No weed no woman
Yes weed no woman
We move wink
Holly Gram cool

ODOGWU I SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT!

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by zexy2030(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
She belongs too and that sex has taken lots from you. Just wait after graduation.

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by HopeNeverDies: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Damnnn!!!! She told me to kidnap her and therefore lie to her parents that she's being Kidnapped. My girlfriend o... Imagine the stupidity... Lmao..

She later went ahead and plan it with another guy, they're currently dating now btw...

4 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
She's an agent sent to get you. But your head strong lucky you man!

I couldn't believe my ears, I was astounded. The funniest thing was that my village was battling cult clash for over three years that made me stayed in Abuja for all my holidays.

5 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
We know you are lying but continue...

Because I am so jobless, I will just come to Nairaland and lie because someone will pay me for lying. I am just thinking about school life and decided to create a thread about my experience.

4 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
RisenJoe:
She asked me to help her out with lesson fees,

Hahahaha, boss, this is not a weird request na, most Nigerian girls beg, they are like orphans.

4 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
zexy2030:
She belongs too and that sex has taken lots from you. Just wait after graduation.

I have already graduated. I have kept multiple sexual partners in school that immediately I graduated from school I lost my sexual appetite.

I pray I don't get affected by my sexual recklessness.
Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Demigod22: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! She told me to kidnap her and therefore lie to her parents that she's being Kidnapped. My girlfriend o... Imagine the stupidity... Lmao..

She later went ahead and plan it with another guy, they're currently dating now btw...

Thank God you used your head. That's really weird. Kidnapping her? What if you guys got arrested?

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Wtf man
I like dis boogy man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Boogyman557: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Temioolajide:

Wtf man I like dis boogy man grin grin grin
Holly Gram cool

I SAMANKWE to ur GOVERNMENT!

WTF MAN!

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
She asked me to volunteer as a worker in her church. Lol no thank you. Me that eventually stopped following her to church altogether.

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Moeman: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
asked me to start doing yahoo

2 Likes

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by talk2hb1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
She Told Me To Keep Her Company All Night Because of where she is that night.
Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Omicron007: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
shocked

...once asked me to practice BDSM on her.
Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na God saved you...she's a devil in disguise, but God saved you,you don't reason with your dick
Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by space9880: 12:16am On May 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SAMANKWE to ur GOVERNMENT!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
I was just a fresher but a bad one.. bitccch asked me to pull a hit on her inoccent bf who dumped her pompous ass for her friend. I lash her till she wise grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Let's Play A Game married people only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.