Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE (16604 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by SarutobiEky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I gave him my salary, even as pretty as I am I couldn't believe I could do that, lol I felt stupid to have given a guy my salary.
eya. Doesn't make you stupid if he appreciated the effort from your end. Think nothing of it. If he did take you for granted, then he is the greatest fool on the face of earth!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!

Na wao
Pity us o
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Dmacqh(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
1. Knelt down severally to beg Laurreta whenever she catches me with another girl .
2. I remembered the day I defiled rainfall to give her a gift , she was with umbrella, her house was close , she offered me the umbrella, but I refused, telling her I enjoy been under the rain . Mumu me reach home , na so cold wan kill me that night .
Anyway she’s married now to a big boy while me I’m yet to finish school talk more of finding my feet . Her guy even bought a car last week for her .
And yes , she’s a good girl . She left me because I have PHD in lies. I’ve an uncanny talent of lieing .
At a time I was afraid of myself talking because I know I must lie . I was so smooth with lieing that if lieing doesn’t give me money , it’s will be useless of me .

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by minasu190: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
I have never done crazy things because of love,the only thing i did is gave her crazy rough sex,some naija girls dont value jarey.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Pascopele: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Krexpah:
Anytime I remember The experience I always feel like crying so mak I just forget
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Pascopele: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked
Dmacqh:
1. Knelt down severally to beg Laurreta whenever she catches me with another girl .
2. I remembered the day I defiled rainfall to give her a gift , she was with umbrella, her house was close , she offered me the umbrella, but I refused, telling her I enjoy been under the rain . Mumu me reach home , na so cold wan kill me that night .
Anyway she’s married now to a big boy while me I’m yet to finish school talk more of finding my feet . Her guy even bought a car last week for her .
And yes , she’s a good girl . She left me because I have PHD in lies. I’ve an uncanny talent of lieing .
At a time I was afraid of myself talking because I know I must lie . I was so smooth with lieing that if lieing doesn’t give me money , it’s will be useless of me .
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
I didn't cheat for love
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Ibyno(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
5yrs ago, lash dis pretty gal in hotel, try to bring her out of the hotel by renting a selfcontain flat for her, after three months she jeje go met landlord to refund her back the remain 9 months and she went back to the hotel,

10 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
paulolee:
sold my iphone 6 and join moni buy her brand new iphone n got myself an android....
we had arguments n she left me saying she prefer to visit n pass d weekend with Kenneth dt uses an iphone bcox d guy gat gen n spare ipone charger n powere bank for her to use n charge unlike me dt doesnt av a gen n use an android fone with no iPhone charger..

Chai!! this one enter
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Chiraq77(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
during my 300l days I started keeping malice with my Guy because the girl liked my friend Instead of me.

God I was Dumb grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by BarrElChapo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
What is love ? undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Will smith: I slapped Chris rock

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Krexpah(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:

My day don spoil bdat if I share
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!
Hope you are not typing from Nigeria & hope it's not the phone he bought for you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
bidexdo:
My own some years ago we I dey date one girl like this, she was sick and I sold my brand new phone I just bought like 2 month ago, split the money to three and gave her one, to treat her self, later I found out that the idiot na pregnant she terminated she get the problem, I was very angry not even my own pregnant. So I feel used
Chai!!
This one hot
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Blakpot: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Not to sound condescending but,
whatever wrong any man has done to you, I hope someday u find true healing and happiness.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
Have you ever done anything crazy for love?

We've heard series of stories of people who suffered and even died all because of love.

Some people even decided to carry out some craziest things all in the name of LOVE!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

We would be very glad to learn from you
forced Big gbola into her anus and she scream helpppp me Baba fela.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by BarrElChapo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I gave him my salary, even as pretty as I am I couldn't believe I could do that, lol I felt stupid to have given a guy my salary.

As pretty as you are means what ? undecided what's the correlation here undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by StarGra: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
What Will Smith did is the craziest thing a man would and should do for Love..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Not a damn thing...

True Love will never allow you do anything crazy or stupid!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by alphaconde(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
bidexdo:
My own some years ago we I dey date one girl like this, she was sick and I sold my brand new phone I just bought like 2 month ago, split the money to three and gave her one, to treat her self, later I found out that the idiot na pregnant she terminated she get the problem, I was very angry not even my own pregnant. So I feel used

this story is ranking 1st so far

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by messenger4891: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
My girlfriend got impregnated by her ex and the guy denied blc as the time of the pregnancy we have not had sex to pin it on me ....she does not want to keep it and because i love her ,I had to borrow money and gave her to abort the baby because i do not have cash as that time .crazy !! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Ulunne777(f): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dmacqh:

Are you making effort to overcome this habit ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by seanwilliam(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Paid a girl’s house rent , school fee and also bought a phone to a girl ..

Can that happen again ? Not even in my next life
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Dlewisi: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Meeting a lady in the north when I went for service, heading back to north to get married to her.... I'm from the South South... It's crazy.....to me.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Stanfeelings: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
I REGISTERED FOR WAEC EVEN WHEN I DEY HIGHER INSTITUTION JUST TO HELP HER AND HER BROTHER PASS. I TOOK HER TO MY VILLAGE AND HELPED HER AND GER BROTHER GET JAMB. I ALSO HELPED HER YOUNGER BROTHER PASS HIS WAEC...
LAS LAS... WE DATED FOR 2 YEARS AND I NO DO THE DO. I GO DO HER FRIEND AND SHE FOUND OUT SHA. WE QUARRELED, I APOLOGIZED, SHE NO GREE. ONE OF MY GUYS CAME BACK FROM SOUTH WITH BETTER DRUG MONEY...GAVE HER 100K TO GO SOUGHT HER COURSES IN SCHOOL...
THEY ARE MARRIED NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA.
I MUMU FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
BUT ANYWAYS SHA, MY WIFE FINE, COME SMART PASS AM

13 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
That's was 2020 with Mary... I gave her my whole one year salary to start business without even seeing her pants..she later bleep another guy inside the same shop

9 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Emerie22(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

You so wrong dear
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Savedday: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Being a SIMPle is the worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Stanfeelings: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
messenger4891:
My girlfriend got impregnated by her ex and the guy denied blc as the time of the pregnancy we have not had sex to pin it on me ....she does not want to keep it and because i love her ,I had to borrow money and gave her to abort the baby because i do not have cash as that time .crazy !! lipsrsealed

LOL... I KNOW OF A GUY LIKE THIS. LOL
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by EverestMajur: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hanty no worry, na your type go later dey waka from one prayer house to another in search of a Nigerian man to settle down with when 40 O'clock don knack..
nonsense ingredient, buhari and putin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.