Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE (16606 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Prettygirl200(f): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
eya. Doesn't make you stupid if he appreciated the effort from your end. Think nothing of it. If he did take you for granted, then he is the greatest fool on the face of earth!
He took it for granted that's y am saying I felt stupid.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Makanaki127: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Back in secondary school I was in SS3 while she was in JSS3,I was writing my waec GCE exam then and she was writing her jss3 exam ( junior leaving exam)
I was supposed to go and write my mathematics exam while she had english exam,she complained to me that she don't know English at all and that she don't know what she will do,I felt very pity for her and told her that I will leave my GCE mathematics exam and come to her school and help her write her jss3 exam. Na so that day reach I leave my exam go the baby school go help her write her English exam,na so I leave my own exam, because of that I come enroll the upper year because my maths na absence day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
Have you ever done anything crazy for love?

When I was very young, I fancied this handsome boy and gave him my new toothpaste and was using charcoal for my teeth grin

Lord Jesus, don't let any of my kids inherit this nonsense from me grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by caesymore(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!

Hi Jenny , are you sure you have not? cause you sound like someone who was served breakfast in bed.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Dehnis4001: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
bidexdo:
My own some years ago we I dey date one girl like this, she was sick and I sold my brand new phone I just bought like 2 month ago, split the money to three and gave her one, to treat her self, later I found out that the idiot na pregnant she terminated she get the problem, I was very angry not even my own pregnant. So I feel used
Crazy things are happening �‍♂️
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by IslamIncest: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!
Na una toxic nature cause am.

You people are only good for chop and clean mouth with only a few exceptions grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:
If his story is true, den he needs deliuerance! See undiluted stupidity!
Deliverance with better flogging.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Makanaki127:
Back in secondary school I was in SS3 while she was in JSS3,I was writing my waec GCE exam then and she was writing her jss3 exam ( junior leaving exam)
I was supposed to go and write my mathematics exam while she had english exam,she complained to me that she don't know English at all and that she don't know what she will do,I felt very pity for her and told her that I will leave my GCE mathematics exam and come to her school and help her write her jss3 exam. Na so that day reach I leave my exam go the baby school go help her write her English exam,na so I leave my own exam, because of that I come enroll the upper year because my maths na absence day
Where the girl dey now?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Kaymicheal852: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
She cheated ,promised to never do it again I forgive her and we cried together lol

Two weeks later she is busy collecting dicks ,that's when my sense come back ,I just dump the community pussy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by TheManOfTheYear: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are still a small boy. Grow up and let's have a chat.
Why would I want to have a chat with you? Do I care about your existence? Or are we roped together in any way?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by danity5love: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
I've hrd countless things people do for love but dis one shocked me permit my errors just read am ..this happened to my roommate when I was in sch there's this particular girl he talk so much bout I'm sure he love dis girl cos of the way describe her..so he invited the girl over and it was rainy heavily that day first tin d girl said when she came in was "im cold" i just drank hot tea b4 coming as soon as I heard that line I left as a Guyman.. I know what she wants..after 2 to 3hrs coming bck to find my rummie so wet ..I asked wat happen to you he said .. e left the Girl in the room to buy her tin of Milo and milk and shops were close on Sundays so he had to go to extra mile to d school gate to get it without umbrella as he came bck the girl d was alrdy frustrated asked him.. wat is in the nylon and where did he go?? As he try to explained himself the girl the grab the nylon frm him and left..told him I'm coming back someone is waiting for me at home ..and that was the last time I saw that girl..

Mumu get grade

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by NorthernersSuck: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

I hope you're preparing for Shiloh next year? You go pray tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by OlawaleBammie: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dahreformer2666:

Una still dey date ?
no jare, but we dey miss awasef everyday
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by OlawaleBammie: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kajaard:

Kai, your mumuness was out of this world then cheesy

I hoped you have changed?

Aahhh, i overchange pady mi

Now sef even my mama dey say a no dey caring at all grin

Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by edungene7: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tallesty1:
See as person dey yarn rubbish with pride
you just sale yr market to guys out dere you go stay long for house if u no repent
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by edungene7: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

u go stay long for bus stop if u know repent u go be bad market
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Blacksavage: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Body just dey pepe you
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by VirileNelly2420: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Ur papa na woman?

Plz not all of dem ok. We have gud ones
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by goodconsience77: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dmacqh:
1. Knelt down severally to beg Laurreta whenever she catches me with another girl .
2. I remembered the day I defiled rainfall to give her a gift , she was with umbrella, her house was close , she offered me the umbrella, but I refused, telling her I enjoy been under the rain . Mumu me reach home , na so cold wan kill me that night .
Anyway she’s married now to a big boy while me I’m yet to finish school talk more of finding my feet . Her guy even bought a car last week for her .
And yes , she’s a good girl . She left me because I have PHD in lies. I’ve an uncanny talent of lieing .
At a time I was afraid of myself talking because I know I must lie . I was so smooth with lieing that if lieing doesn’t give me money , it’s will be useless of me .
You probably from descendants of lie Mohammed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by VirileNelly2420: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Higgies:
Nothing.
I've never had a feeling for girl talkless of fall in love.
Ha, u b gay?

No offense meant...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by VirileNelly2420: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Washed panties undecided Gave head
As if u don stop...? grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Bigfishlee45(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

AS WE NO DEY USE PICTURES FOR HERE... ZOMBIE GO FOLLOW HUMAN BEING DEY POST
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Amtrak: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
billgabb:
Running HIV test in the afternoon just to have raw sex in the evening.

Na for better enjoyment na
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Udure2468: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Females Nairalanders will hardly Love.
They are rolling with Men as females.
Is the Over my dead body for me?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Michaelval5656(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Back then be4 my eyes opened.4feited my admission bcoz i loved her so much only 4 babe 2 gt admission a year later,she left 4 sch. I won die :PBack then be4 my eyes opened.4feited my admission bcoz i loved her so much only 4 babe 2 gt admission a year later,she left 4 sch. I won die
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

As if u don stop...? grin

Lol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I gave him my salary, even as pretty as I am I couldn't believe I could do that, lol I felt stupid to have given a guy my salary.

Seriously I don't understand the message you are trying to convey by saying this.

Does it mean that pretty girls should not be giving their boyfriends because they are pretty?

Or are you trying to say that only ugly girls should be giving their boyfriends money?

Some people really got some fucked_ up mentality, aswear. sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Dmacqh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ulunne777:

Are you making effort to overcome this habit ?

Overcome what ?
Are you sure those things I typed aren’t lies ?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Dmacqh(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
goodconsience77:
You probably from descendants of lie Mohammed
I am an orator .
I’ve really stopped, though as the situation demands , I do once once .

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by paulolee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Realmargie:
watin iPhone go cause lasan
I swear

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Kajaard: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Makanaki127:

Kai people dey this world O cheesy

Because of babe you decided to forfeit your exam and go do her exam for her instead? Na wah cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Nicepoker(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.