Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE (16611 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Makanaki127: 3:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Rgade:

Where the girl dey now?
She done get belle for 1 yeye boy and she no even fit complete her education
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Makanaki127: 3:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Anndrew:
this isn't crazy love but A foolish love..
You can say that again
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2022
About 5 years back,I encountered some problems,was broke,my gf called me that she had not eaten,I took my car to look for passengers to do transport so i can send her money to eat,i made 2k that day to send to her.Never date an ungrateful woman.i regret doing that because at the end of the day she was the worst thing that happened to me .
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Dehnis4001:

Crazy things are happening �‍♂️
Yeah in Nigeria angry angry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Fantazy:

Sorry o
You go don chop breakfast tire for man hand.
Wen una no get anything to offer, and una character no come make sense join.
Shior!

They have Notting to offer expect their stinking pussy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
Dehnis4001:

Crazy things are happening �‍♂️

I swear my brother, fear those bitch
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
alphaconde:

this story is ranking 1st so far

My brother na bad experience, I still regret that I have date that girl before, the reason I still dey remember her now is because na Feb 14 we dey celebrate our relationship before just 2 years we date.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Chai!!
This one hot

grin grin grin grin grin Omo hot like boling water, women hmmm
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by bidexdo(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2022
alphaconde:

this story is ranking 1st so far

But Omo I Bleep the girl like say tomorrow no dey oh, before that one happened I was even thinking she be my future wife, when I first date her I just use to Bleep her like 2 to 3 days in a month, because I have some other chick around me that time but she was my main chick that time, when the matter happened I want to break up with her, first I just think say my money will just wast like that, because I never Bleep the pussy tire, so switch to my plan B, which is to Bleep the pussy tire and tire, and break her heart and dump her.

So I called my side chick that I want to travel for like 2 month, that I will not be around, I don't want them to come to my house those period because I want to damage the pussy

In my life before have never Bleep pussy 3 to 4 time a week before, na so I dey Bleep her back to back grin grin almost every day, for 2 month I swear to GOD I Bleep her in her parents house in her own bed which she and her sister sleep, and I Bleep her in her father bed, that time her parents travel. I sleep there sometime , all there young brother and sister like me like mad because I dey give them money.

Na one forgiveness I still dey ask God to forgive me one evening, her mother was sick and she was in church with her mother, na so her mother talk say I no come greet her for church like some days she have be there, na one Sunday evening i went there I play with them to like 11 o'clock,

when I say am going home her mother say it's late that I should sleep with them I agreed na in the night I dey Bleep the girl in the church given her From the back. Omo the felling sweet but God should pls forgive me for confession my sin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.