Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE (16609 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
Why would I want to have a chat with you? Do I care about your existence? Or are we roped together in any way?

STFU. You are even a kid. Who would want to join words with you? You are beneath my beautiful shoes.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Fantazy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!

Sorry o
You go don chop breakfast tire for man hand.
Wen una no get anything to offer, and una character no come make sense join.
Shior!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by erinzy901(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
I have not and I will never do any crazy thing because LOVE for an any Nigeria man.. Over my dead body.

Nigerian men doesn't deserve to be loved. Very wicked, evil, irritating and heartless men. Puke!!
She don go date bandit grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by VOsimhen144(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

STFU. You are even a kid. Who would want to join words with you? You are beneath my beautiful shoes.
You ladies on this forum are so bitter. I pity the man that would marry you people.

Always insulting guys up and down as if everybody here is your mate. You ladies should better change. No man will accept a bitter woman.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:
If as a man, you've fallen or you're in love with a Nigerian girl, you have my respect. You're one of the few courageous men on earth.
Hahahahhahah
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
leody:
Gave her my last 1k I want to use to chow..
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Demigod22:
I brought my English teacher to help me ask the girl out. The teacher is respected in the community, but I begged him to come follow me talk to her. I was foolish for love that year.
Haha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
paulolee:
sold my iphone 6 and join moni buy her brand new iphone n got myself an android....
we had arguments n she left me saying she prefer to visit n pass d weekend with Kenneth dt uses an iphone bcox d guy gat gen n spare ipone charger n powere bank for her to use n charge unlike me dt doesnt av a gen n use an android fone with no iPhone charger..
Hahahahhahah
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
virginboy1:
licking a vagina embarassed
Something someone are willing to pay thousands to do, some are begging
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by japexhub: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you didn't collect the iPhone back, it means you're not just a weakling but you're worst than buhari your president. shocked
paulolee:
sold my iphone 6 and join moni buy her brand new iphone n got myself an android....
we had arguments n she left me saying she prefer to visit n pass d weekend with Kenneth dt uses an iphone bcox d guy gat gen n spare ipone charger n powere bank for her to use n charge unlike me dt doesnt av a gen n use an android fone with no iPhone charger..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Kodifashionhub3: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
I have done stupid and silly things for love out of nativity which i later regret. I would rather not mention
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
Have you ever done anything crazy for love?

We've heard series of stories of people who suffered and even died all because of love.

Some people even decided to carry out some craziest things all in the name of LOVE!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

We would be very glad to learn from you

Thank God I am now happily married now, I did one funny thing when I was still single and behaving like a simp....
There was one beautiful Girl, she is actually an epitome of beauty. We were dating, she always want me to dress smartly and neatly and also wear little good perfume, that is one of her likes about Guys, she called me one particular day and asked about my location, I told her and she said I should check on her in her place of work since my location is within her work place. I must tell you the truth, I do not like turning down her request except the request is not something I can afford, so, as soon as she ends the call, I realized I was not properly dress at all, the shirt I puts on was fade and not ironed, I decided to enter a nearby boutique, I bought an expensive shirt, I paid extra money for them to iron it, I pulled the other one I was wearing and left it with them, on getting to her work place, she intelligently knew that it was a brand new cloth, she asked me few question about it, we chatted, and I waited for her to close. What simp cannot do for love does not exist.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by HillaryNelo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Makanaki127:
Back in secondary school I was in SS3 while she was in JSS3,I was writing my waec GCE exam then and she was writing her jss3 exam ( junior leaving exam)
I was supposed to go and write my mathematics exam while she had english exam,she complained to me that she don't know English at all and that she don't know what she will do,I felt very pity for her and told her that I will leave my GCE mathematics exam and come to her school and help her write her jss3 exam. Na so that day reach I leave my exam go the baby school go help her write her English exam,na so I leave my own exam, because of that I come enroll the upper year because my maths na absence day
u get luck say i no be ur papa and what excuse did u give as reason y you were absent from school
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by MadamOk(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
So many oooo but the craziest one na when I commot my heart cook am for that yeye guy make he chop at the end he say e nor done embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by SarutobiEky(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He took it for granted that's y am saying I felt stupid.
im sorry, I meant to say if he did not appreciate you* that's a typo on my part. My bad.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Mattwillz: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bmaster:
I don tire 4 love ooo, someone should wake me up!

I vehemently gave out my power bank to my girl so she could charge her phone,

Whereas mine is about to die off

Lolz..U Be Mumu?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by TheManOfTheYear: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're only beneath your father. Stop disgracing your family name and take off that profile pic. You look like Fiona post-human.

I was too busy to even give you a quick reply.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Anndrew(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
forced Big gbola into her anus and she scream helpppp me Baba fela.
what did Baba fela do after name calling?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by medriano: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2022
I have done a lot for love, made sacrifices. Not all were worth it but still I did what I could without regrets.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Anndrew(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Makanaki127:
Back in secondary school I was in SS3 while she was in JSS3,I was writing my waec GCE exam then and she was writing her jss3 exam ( junior leaving exam)
I was supposed to go and write my mathematics exam while she had english exam,she complained to me that she don't know English at all and that she don't know what she will do,I felt very pity for her and told her that I will leave my GCE mathematics exam and come to her school and help her write her jss3 exam. Na so that day reach I leave my exam go the baby school go help her write her English exam,na so I leave my own exam, because of that I come enroll the upper year because my maths na absence day
this isn't crazy love but A foolish love..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Anndrew(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2022
GloryGloryRufus:

Thank God I am now happily married now, I did one funny thing when I was still single and behaving like a simp....
There was one beautiful Girl, she is actually an epitome of beauty. We were dating, she always want me to dress smartly and neatly and also wear little good perfume, that is one of her likes about Guys, she called me one particular day and asked about my location, I told her and she said I should check on her in her place of work since my location is within her work place. I must tell you the truth, I do not like turning down her request except the request is not something I can afford, so, as soon as she ends the call, I realized I was not properly dress at all, the shirt I puts on was fade and not ironed, I decided to enter a nearby boutique, I bought an expensive shirt, I paid extra money for them to iron it, I pulled the other one I was wearing and left it with them, on getting to her work place, she intelligently knew that it was a brand new cloth, she asked me few question about it, we chatted, and I waited for her to close. What simp cannot do for love does not exist.
lolz...atlease u did it 4 urself...better than simping lord

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Rgade:

One year salary
Wetin you come use hold body for that year?

I use her breast hold body
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by Mide3367: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I mumu dey for wowo street in Ajegunle, lagos....

E get one babe wey I dey toast back then...she lives in the next street close to mine n becos I dy toast her n wants to see her everyday n.a. so I go dey waka waka round the street every hour just to see of she go come out so that i go see her....in fact I no get work then, I dey call m strolling then but I waka wowo street pass Guinness book of record sef all becos of love...n.a. wa oo

Ditto: let me drop my pen in the basket of love!
omo see my Ajegunle gee.. Ha fa na.. Be like i know you o
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by luvyaself95(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Will smith: I slapped Chris rock
grin grin grin grin grin grin madman
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by luvyaself95(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
gbengaoyeladun:
That's was 2020 with Mary... I gave her my whole one year salary to start business without even seeing her pants..she later bleep another guy inside the same shop
you're will Smith junior Brother
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by luvyaself95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Makanaki127:
shocked grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by luvyaself95(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Aahhh, i overchange pady mi

Now sef even my mama dey say a no dey caring at all grin

Wetin concern me
Share your change story
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by OlawaleBammie: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
luvyaself95:
Share your change story
ahh na long story ooh
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by QuinModah(f): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by luvyaself95(m): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ahh na long story ooh
Guy you go need to share am because simp need to know that they can't gain anything from their weakly behavior.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mide3367:
omo see my Ajegunle gee.. Ha fa na.. Be like i know you o

You supose know me ooo...my good then n.a. lawani street for alakoto....school for til i school complex. ..attended ageless rock educational centre, now dimensional tutors. ...we visit maracana stadium to watch good local soccer... grin.....offcourse our market then n.a. boundary market!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.