Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47452 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Hexohjay2017(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Go to Libya and thank me later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by nahr(f): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Angel55555 post=111118140][/quote]

Okay but regardless this doesn't stop people from going. While Nigeria has a large population it ought to be an advantage and not a detriment if harnessed properly. Talking about their judicial system, one has to adapt and follow their rules and regulations. Right now Nigeria is not working and many people are willing to leave damning all consequences.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Angel55555(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=nahr post=111119113]

Okay but regardless this doesn't stop people from going. While Nigeria has a large population it ought to be an advantage and not a detriment if harnessed properly. Talking about their judicial system, one has to adapt and follow their rules and regulations. Right now Nigeria is not working and many people are willing to leave damning all Are you a Christian?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by kayo8080: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Tell you people to stay in their country and build their country. why are Nigerians running to other countries?

Yes, prices have gone up lately in Ghana, but people are not being kidnapped on the streets as they do in another country ooh. At least in Ghana you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night. In Ghana, electricity is regular.

I understand nigerians have been queuing for petrol for weeks. can you imagine. the biggest crude producer in Africa. and you call this a serious country? I will pick Ghana over Nigeria any day

Okay. I have heard you. I have nothing against Ghana. I was just telling the guy what my friend in Accra told me.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by EkperemoEgbabi: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Tell you people to stay in their country and build their country. why are Nigerians running to other countries?

Yes, prices have gone up lately in Ghana, but people are not being kidnapped on the streets as they do in another country ooh. At least in Ghana you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night. In Ghana, electricity is regular.

I understand nigerians have been queuing for petrol for weeks. can you imagine. the biggest crude producer in Africa. and you call this a serious country? I will pick Ghana over Nigeria any day

See what see finish has caused. Ghanaian Rats disrespecting the Lions. I don't blame you is the mistake of 2015 I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by PetroDolla2020: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
EkperemoEgbabi:

See what see finish has caused. Ghanaian Rats disrespecting the Lions. I don't blame you is the mistake of 2015 I blame.
[/s]
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by TheGreatIYANU: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
spydera:
You could try Madagascar, Ethiopia, burundi, sychelles, South Africa...etc

...wey dey fight war?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by PetroDolla2020: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
can you tell your friend that if he does not like living in Ghana, he can relocate to Nigeria or any other country? Or is anyone tying his/her legs down in Ghana? cool

By the way, I live in Ghana and I'm having a great time of my life grin
kayo8080:

Okay. I have heard you. I have nothing against Ghana. I was just telling the guy what my friend in Accra told me.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Tunisia
South africa
Cape Verde
South africa
Botswana
Tanzania
Kenya
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Eminado1: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
In no particular order - Kenya, Botswana, Gambia, Rwanda, Ghana, South Africa. Most African countries are nepotistic to some degree so except you have skills in a high demand sector, doing business will be your best bet.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by kayo8080: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
can you tell your friend that if he does not like living in Ghana, he can relocate to Nigeria or any other country? Or is anyone tying his/her legs down in Ghana? cool

By the way, I live in Ghana and I'm having a great time of my life grin

Cool
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by goldfish27(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian

bros pls tell me just a hustle to perfect so as to live about water(s) (bad roads, bad government, lack of water, insecurity, high cost of living, corruption, village aad township witches and wizards) in this our nigeria.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by anoda(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
DropsMic:
Hmm... Just find the least religious Africam country and relocate there.

An ireligious black man is an honest man
loud this one abeg! Fear pple whe dey carry religion for head.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by imagrg(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
ABROAD grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by SocialJustice: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Almost every African country out there is better than Nigeria. Stable electricity, economy, little inflation. Cheap food. Rwanda, Namibia and Kenya are good places to relocate to. Gambia too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by writeprof(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
gambia:
Namibia.

Why not Gambia
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by writeprof(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anybody knows about hustling in Liberia?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by mbhs139(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian

Lies from the pit of hell embarassed
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by alaoweijombo: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tanzania is a good country to relocate to ...
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Pakwel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ghana]
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by khaylam: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bifwoli:
I take exception to "everybody hates because you are Nigerian". Not all 200m Nigerians are hated.
I live in the USA so the guy is right…
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by clockwisereport: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boss469:

What's the population of Namibia and Nigeria?

Namibia is 2.5 million

Nigeria is 210 million
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by vicath(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mauritius. I can help you with it.
I’m available for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 4teenblaq: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
darediamond:
Any Country that is friendly to Crypto currency and would allow you to exploit Nigeria Black Market using Crypto(stable currency).

Do not go and be doing hard larbour of any sort be it Doctor, Nurse, Engineer etc. in any foreign country that is crypto friendly in this Era.

Learn to Legally Manupulates the global harsh status quo against the poor masses.

Thank you very much..

I like this idea.
I will surely make an exploit on this.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Boss469(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
clockwisereport:

Namibia is 2.5 million

Nigeria is 210 million

Then how is Namibia higher than Nigeria in terms of unemployment?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by clockwisereport: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boss469:

Then how is Namibia higher than Nigeria in terms of unemployment?

Unemployment rate

In every 100 Namibians, 33.5 are unemployed

In every 100 Nigerians, 33.3 are unemployed
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Blackdisciple(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Madagascar because they don't have Islamic jihadists....
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Boss469(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
clockwisereport:

Unemployment rate

In every 100 Namibians, 33.5 are unemployed

In every 100 Nigerians, 33.5 are unemployed

For a population of 2.5m people is it big compare to our country.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by clockwisereport: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boss469:

For a population of 2.5m people is it big compare to our country.

Exactly
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nicoswit(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
darediamond:
Any Country that is friendly to Crypto currency and would allow you to exploit Nigeria Black Market using Crypto(stable currency).

Do not go and be doing hard larbour of any sort be it Doctor, Nurse, Engineer etc. in any foreign country that is crypto friendly in this Era.

Learn to Legally Manupulates the global harsh status quo against the poor masses.

I dont get ur point bro, can you simplify it
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rwanda
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Athemisia: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
od501:

The Gambia, Botswana, Angola, and Seychelles (a bit expensive though).
I'm considering Botswana any help on that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / World's Happiest Countries For 2022 / Man Takes Selfie After Accident, Gives Thanks To God For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.