Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47428 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Athemisia: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Oh comrade please remember me on your Exodus... Because na from inside my head you bring out this question.

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by movetoca: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
DropsMic:
Hmm... Just find the least religious Africam country and relocate there.

An ireligious black man is an honest man
Exactly , 100% Agreed

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by gibsonwales(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Botswana. You'll never regret it !
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by BigDawsNet: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
I

Why don't you consider Barbados, Bolivia
Dominica

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Waterlilly: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
dasparrow:

I agree that the grass is not always greener on the other side and yes, on average, our people are treated with resent wherever they go because of how bad our dear nation Nigeria has become. So I get what you are saying. Let's ask for a referendum and renegotiate our existence as a nation or better yet, break up Nigeria to save lives.

Not everyone is a tough cookie and can keep hustling perpetually. There are people who hustled hard and yet are still poor in Nigeria. How do you explain that? Besides, what kind of hustle are you suggesting? Online scamming AKA yahoo-yahoo? Ritualism? Corrupt practices like charging Nigerians an arm and a leg for an international passport? Or the ever prevalent sharing of shuwa-shuwa in the office when money is released to a government parastal for a project?

Nigeria is structured in such a way that to earn a legitimate decent pay or salary, you have to engage in a lot of illegalities and corrupt practices except if you are fortunate enough to work for an international NGO or NNPC but how many Nigerians are fortunate to work in such places? Perhaps OP should become a Pastor and feed fat from the tithes and offerings of the congregants, lol. Okay, I am kidding.

Let's fix Nigeria by either going back to regionalism or break up Nigeria to save lives. The choice is ours.
GOD bless you
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lightway:

The problem is not Nigeria.... The problem is your poor parents that were busy fucccking while other people's parents were hustling to get a better life before giving birth.

If your parents had hustled hard before fucccking each other, you will have had a better life with so many opportunities.

Don't blame the government, blame your poor parents for not giving you the best

Did your parents do any better than his parents?

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Waterlilly: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lightway:

The problem is not Nigeria.... The problem is your poor parents that were busy fucccking while other people's parents were hustling to get a better life before giving birth.

If your parents had hustled hard before fucccking each other, you will have had a better life with so many opportunities.

Don't blame the government, blame your poor parents for not giving you the best
you are sick

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shoodboi:

The irony is that you will struggle to find an African country to relocate to:

The ones with large populations are no better than Nigeria (they are worse in most cases),

The ones that we think are good and hype (e.g.: South Africa and Ghana) are just like Nigeria,

While the good/fair ones are too small to support foreigners hoping to trade or find work.
Sorry man, not true. SA and Nigeria are miles apart! I'm talking chalk and cheese here

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by digitite: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
clockwisereport:

Namibia has the highest unemployment rate in the world; Nigeria is second

Go into tourism or international business. Use the infrastructure there to better yourself. There is alot of things Namibia offers that Nigeria do not offer. They have a good fishing industry and you can create employment for yourself instead of rely on the government or people. If not for the fact that I have decided to only travel overseas for mission work, I would have left to relax there as I did before. In fact in Egypt I was working with CASHU(Digital payment solutions) and ARAMEX (Logistics). I created those jobs for myself and Egyptians including Nigerians based there were patronizing me and I earned $700 a month. Rent:$ 150. Expenses: $150. I saved $400 and that's big money there with exchange rate of a $1 to 5.7 Egyptian pounds THEN oo. And from time to time I would buy ICT hard wares and send home to be sold with 20% to 50% profit because it is cheap there and government under Hosni Mubarak subsidized all goods and services until the Egyptian revolution when things changed.

Let me give you a tip. You can even start from Nigeria but a lot of these applications would respect tourist destinations better. Get a Weblog. Even before you travel, start documenting your trip in a travelogue. When you get there, visit these firms you usually see on TV or online and become real partners with them and let them train you . Learn driving, register with Uber since there are digital maps to make things easy. Rent a good apartment, Register it on Airbnb for prospective tourists. Liaison with Airlines, Cruise ships , Cargo firms and so on.

During my stay there, I harbored a Cameroonian, A South Korean, Canadian including Nigerians and even assisted them in getting tourist visa extension for 3months. You too can do the same. Be a DIGITAL NOMAD.

Even the Estonian Government has introduced E - Residency for such programs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
CSTRR:

The vast majority of Rwanda is rural and most of the jobs are government jobs.
Is their govt going to employ you ahead of a rwandese?

Go to South Africa even with their rising social inequalities.
Let them beat you to a coma like that poor Nigerian that died last month.
exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
porthouse7:
namibian govt don't like Nigerians but d people like Nigerians
Not true but hey, lol

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by porthouse7(f): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Not true but hey, lol
no true Ke? na from entry point ur passport go don dey fail u, but if u manager to enter and integrate u will enjoy

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
porthouse7:
no true Ke? na from entry point ur passport go don dey fail u, but if u manager to enter and integrate u will enjoy
Most people from Southern African countries tend to view Nigerians pretty much the same way

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
movetoca:

Mauritius, Namibia or Botswana. Avoid south Africa, Ghana and Kenya.
Namibia and Botswana are basically extensions of SA,the former are just more safer respectively

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You can relocate to Afghanistan

They are far better than Naija tongue

Is Afghanistan an African country? undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by FindX(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cousin9999:
People have good things to say about Senegal, Cote D'Ivoire, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa.

Remove Ghana from that list.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
clockwisereport:

Namibia has the highest unemployment rate in the world; Nigeria is second
That unfortunate distinction belongs to SA now
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by movetoca: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Namibia and Botswana are basically extensions of SA,the former are just more safer respectively
You're right. Namibians/Bots are the coolest people in Africa. I can't say the same thing about South Africans.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by gidado14(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

try sudan
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
movetoca:

You're right. Namibians/Bots are the coolest people in Africa. I can't say the same thing about South Africans.
I'm saying Namibia and Botswana are similar to SA, they're almost extensions to SA. There is South African Batswana and Batswana from Botswana, so the two are basically the same.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by gidado14(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Go Ukraine

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Angel55555(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
nahr:
North African countries.
Worst place to visit on the continent

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by IronGalaxy: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
deavicky:
instead of going to any africa country, I advise to stay in Nigeria. Nigeria is heaven compare all black africa nations. I'm even sure we are better than the north Africa countries at the moment
Lol

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tutudesz: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
od501:

Yap. When I said expensive, I was actually referring to Synchelles.
Ok! Seychelles is a very expensive tourist destination.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Highlyrespected(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:
I'll recommend the francophone African countries, between Senegal and Ivory coast. I'll recommend Ivory coast though. Firstly because they have a reasonable functioning government, so issues such as electricity, security, good roads and water, food and the very basic are guaranteed. You can earn and enjoy your money in peace.

But most importantly, you do not need a visa to stay there permanently since you're covered under the ecowas protocols. If you don't mind learning French, believe me you'll enjoy any of these countries. I've been there, so I know. But if learning French is an headache for you, consider Ghana or Gambia.
Hey bro..... You are right about ivory Coast.
I reside in Ivory Coast, Abidjan to be precise.
Base on their social amenities Abidjan is a top notch and let me use the medium to tell you this; things are costly in Ivory Coast, starting from accommodation, electricity bill, water bill, transportation, feeding, fun e.t.c.
To make this convinience for you, you have to be earning big or A big business man unless you go for lesser lifestyle/living you won't experience too much of what I listed above.
Talking from experience.... So O.p the ball is in your court.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by nahr(f): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Angel55555:

Worst place to visit on the continent

Well I can't say because I haven't lived there but they have better infrastructures and standard of living than Nigeria. By the way how did you arrive at this conclusion? I once had a friend who was from Morocco. She sent me videos of her city and I must say that it was really nice and she said that life over there is good. Why is it the worst place on the continent if I may ask? Have you had any personal experience?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by MrBanner(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
iiifeoma321:
Egypt

Please am a widow don't be angry with me
Am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tutudesz: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
O Let Nigerians be very kind and behave well for them, they should not take this monster attitudes from the zoo land, else they will chase them back to our foolish country. I just hope certain treats that are negative are discarded as they enter a good country.

Hopefully O!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by darediamond(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Any Country that is friendly to Crypto currency and would allow you to exploit Nigeria Black Market using Crypto(stable currency).

Do not go and be doing hard larbour of any sort be it Doctor, Nurse, Engineer etc. in any foreign country that is crypto friendly in this Era.

Learn to Legally Manupulates the global harsh status quo against the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Kirkman: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
ibechris:

Guy,I am not bragging,just like I said I am much better today because of the level of education and exposure my parents put me through.
I am not poor but your comments is derogatory and lacks substance honestly.

I am only 38 years old from a poor father and mother yet I was able to secure fantastic investment for my children even if I die today,yes! I have 8 landed properties at my age in the Abuja metropolis which is not less than 5million each.

My father didn't build wealth but I am not poor. I earn a million plus in the same Nigeria but try and be responsible with words so that the poor too can have hopes for tomorrow.

Talking irrationally will make u look abnormal.
May God bless you for giving you the wisdom to make wise choices and investments for your future and no matter what you do, don't forget your God wherever you go.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian

you are a liar fear fear coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat / How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.