Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) (46597 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
akelicious:
Singer, Davido, has shared the results of his months of exercising and eating healthy.

The singer shared a before and after image of himself with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1504177292414750734

This man didn't do anything, he only moved back to take another pic wink
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Health is wealth....well done obo
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Exceed15: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Does it matter davido.. Oluwa don bless you already . Grace dey ur head.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by toxtimmy: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
you no know say no be every body when get data and computer be normal person... just like no be everybody when wear doctor uniform be doctor.

Ahmed0336:

With different shorts and tattoo on stomach Bro who do you? undecided
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by kingyakos: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
nothing as saying the reality, her statement was hard,she was body shaming davido...

And pls i cant continue the noise yunno?

I am nt a noise maker like yagangry
Tell that to your village chief grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss

angry
Why would say that about my boss.

Naso una go de open mouth waaaa de misyarn,,
C'mon goodwill message nor fit comot ya mouth,,,, sad
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
This new swimmer look has made fitness mainstream. If one complains that exercise is too hard they should try any disease of insolence. The media has moved away from hulking shapes now, see the new Batman figure for reference. Most men want to look like their favourite MMA fighter than bodybuilders of before.

Good for Davido. I believe he could achieve the same from quitting drugs and running daily. The boost of energy the new physique will grant him is more than enough reward.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
kingyakos:
.... Tell that to your village chief grin grin
noise indeed!

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by monikulapo: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

So many people lack comprehension in this Nigeria sha. Someone made a valid point about how the main difference between the pics is the workout pump and how the physique in the after picture won’t look much different from the before pic 2 hours later. And people are boldly calling him out like he’s wrong .. bringing tattoo, shorts and other non related things up shocked.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by VirileNelly2420: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss
He should come to us for abs... We're endowed! Marble packs
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

Haba! See analysis like e dey there. Be calming down. Those two pictures are weeks or months apart. See the tattoo in his belly wasn't there before. Besides, to reduce weight no be yam!
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
No need for hitting the gym when you be software engineer. When you write code for 18hours, you go slim by force. I remember one job of $750 wey come years back, local man dry like stock fish because of just $750. Laslas sha, your nature of job and wetin you dey eat determines your size. I can't sleep for 5hours in a day because clients go chop my head off. Laslas eeh, programming job for this 9ja no be small thing. But I go still advise people to go into am instead of doing yahoo.
Nice transformation OBO!!!

I don talk before and I go talk am again, " your grace go make you run faster than your peers/equals"
If I want to start learning programming, what do you advise me to start with?
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by kingyakos: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
noise indeed!

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
kingyakos:
yes, no noise.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by kingyakos: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
yes, no noise.

Funny but don't let me catch u
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by mariovito(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
You just made me remember primary school in Igbuzo, once you chop that mgadume na till night hunger go come again.
Mgbadume a.k.a eribe aguagu

chatinent:
Lol.

Mgbadume vs Puff-puff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Haba! See analysis like e dey there. Be calming down. Those two pictures are weeks or months apart. See the tattoo in his belly wasn't there before. Besides, to reduce weight no be yam!

Not my fault that you ain't intelligent enough to understand simple English. I'll remember you in my prayers
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by chatinent: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
mariovito:
You just made me remember primary school in Igbuzo, once you chop that mgadume na till night hunger go come again.
Mgbadume a.k.a eribe aguagu

Asswear
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
pyro62:

Not my fault that you ain't intelligent enough to understand simple English. I'll remember you in my prayers

No words for you. You're too inconsequential.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by udomonday: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
pyro62:
what about the tattoos on his belly?i bet he drew them after the work out session.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:
Davido, marry me. kiss

I hope you haven't been banned? embarassed embarassed cry I saw your post was deleted and you haven't made any since then...
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by siofra(f): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I hope you haven't been banned? embarassed embarassed cry I saw your post was deleted and you haven't made any since then...

Lol, nooooooo.

I'm still here.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:
Lol, nooooooo.

I'm still here.

Oookay. Good-night. smiley
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by siofra(f): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oookay. Good-night. smiley

Goodnight kiss

May God protect you from the evil mansplaining of nairaland Redpillers grin
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:
Goodnight kiss

May God protect you from the evil mansplaining of nairaland Redpillers grin

Amen, and you too, coven sis. ❤

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2022
pyro62:

For a 29 year old, this is lame.
Even a daily routine of basic pushups, sit ups and squats should have you shredded in a month

This is a flab journey.
Looking for validation of his laziness
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Tos Tos!
Longest time my brother smiley
It's really been a long time dear

I've been fine just that I haven't been active in terms of posting

How have you been Vivi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022
tosyne2much:
It's really been a long time dear

I've been fine just that I haven't been active in terms of posting

How have you been Vivi? cheesy
I am good, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Chika Ike Shares No Makeup Selfie / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.