Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) (46598 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Uzomacharles: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
if person tell me say davido dey like that b4......
I no go believe
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Mystic216: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
The only change is that he added extra tattoo for belle and different shorts and held his breath on the second picture . That’s the only change I see here

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo
[/s]

You talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2022
I See No Difference
Only Chioma can Tell the Difference
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Focusmind: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Mehn, I need to keep up with my fitness. Not that I have weight but I don't like saggy stomach at all. I want it flatter with some muscle mass. E get why

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
OBO love this guy.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

Wait till he consumes more fried chicken
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Kudos to davido..
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
tosyne2much:
cheesy
Tos Tos!
Longest time my brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by SmartPolician: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
When you start working out to have a good body, you will understand the saying that nothing good comes easy. Well done, OBO! I do this all the time and I know how difficult it is.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by rippa(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
Lolzzz
U are wicked

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by kingyakos: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
are you better than him?? What a noise maker you are!
Shut up he's saying the right thing, no weight lose there
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Baloranking(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by SmartPolician: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

Mgbadume vs Puff-puff.

Ajo onu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Vavideloh: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Your CV speaks for you where can't do for yourself. Let's make you stand out from the crowd with a professional CV.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

He must have gym’d the earrings into his earlobes two hours later too! Haters gon hate, no matter what!grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by fergie001: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
chatinent:
Lol.

Mgbadume vs Puff-puff.
The bolded finish my money during school days grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by nkemoma(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Sagging breast like a mother chimpanzee
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by rippa(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2022
siofra:
Davido, marry me. kiss
Just like dat?
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Abdotcom(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2022
There is change in complexion too
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by jimtemi1: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss
untill he turn malnutritious before u see wait loss?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by HitRun(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
No difference! Make he stand same distance to d camera in both pictures.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Ablemax(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Please can anyone in the house gimme 3k lemme use it to proceed with my nsyc registration in school..... I'll be much happier if anybody can help me with it....

Please help a brother �
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Ablemax(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Please can anyone in the house gimme 3k lemme use it to proceed with my nsyc registration in school..... I'll be much happier if anybody can help me with it....

Please help a brother
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by whyteteeth: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
No need for hitting the gym when you be software engineer. When you write code for 18hours, you go slim by force. I remember one job of $750 wey come years back, local man dry like stock fish because of just $750. Laslas sha, your nature of job and wetin you dey eat determines your size. I can't sleep for 5hours in a day because clients go chop my head off. Laslas eeh, programming job for this 9ja no be small thing. But I go still advise people to go into am instead of doing yahoo.
Nice transformation OBO!!!

I don talk before and I go talk am again, " your grace go make you run faster than your peers/equals"

Bros abeg abeg. I want learn programming. Make you show me the way. This na my email. vickybrain2@yahoo.com
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by chatinent: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ajo onu! grin

Lol
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by chatinent: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
fergie001:

The bolded finish my money during school days grin
lol
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Ogbodavies(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
same thing..little changes...photographer took 1st pix closer unlike d 2nd pix...ILLUSIONZ
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Winneygirl(f): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
6-pack is not easy.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by labi1977(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2022
This man wee soon get puma tattoo � grin
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder why he is sucking in his tummy in the second pix tho.... lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

Nah bro

Second photo was with a new belly tattoo and a darker contrast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo) / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.