Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) (46596 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss
I think you need to start working out too...
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by AK6464(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2022
I see one-pack each in both pictures
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by NaBanga: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2022
I see some small change, but he should keep trying. Also, he should be careful showing his unclothedness because that Cubana Chief Priest is OBSESSED with him. If you know, you know. cool
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by parkervero(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2022
siofra:
Davido, marry me. kiss

Marry you or fuuccckkk your puuna?
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Weight loss from work out = Weight gain from partying
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Govocrete: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You are right, he intended to show us he just added a new tattoo.

The difference between the two pictures is the tattoo.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by lifenajeje(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

So what time did he have for his tattoo session ..

Can't u see tattooed image of his kids in the second photo ..

It's not two hours apart ..

Viewing his pix online of recent I said to myself davido is hitting the gym regularly..

Is no surprise he made this post .
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2022
I get small belle but mine is pointed, davido has the worst type of belle, sagging arnd the sides like old woman belle cheesy

But he get moni shaa if na me i no go worry myself,unless just to stay healthy, grin
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Dankovich1:
The only new results I saw on the both photos is that one the first one his belly was without tattoos, while on the second, their was tattoo of his daughters there.

Make Davido no come dey wyn me this early morning with his weight loss story. cheesy

His face is leaner, collar bones more pronounced.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Tyche(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

It is telling that 33 people liked this blind attempt at analysis. Lmfao
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by promzy555(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Na who get money they determine. Person wen Neva chop or dey tink whr to see money go tink of determination
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Tranquility2345: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Ablemax:
Please can anyone in the house gimme 3k lemme use it to proceed with my nsyc registration in school..... I'll be much happier if anybody can help me with it....

Please help a brother �

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by IbileIfe: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Still looking 10 years older than his real age. He looks 40plus.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Divoc19(f): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
You too dey hear noise
Calm your nerves and hear the message
Suspect1:
are you better than him?? What a noise maker you are!
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Emaprince: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

grin angry

Naija dey vex o
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You are lazy
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by izubext007: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
No difference in the belle
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Judd007: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Which fitness? He is just trying to show us his tattoos
akelicious:
Singer, Davido, has shared the results of his months of exercising and eating healthy.

The singer shared a before and after image of himself with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1504177292414750734
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by samylinks: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
siofra:
Davido, marry me. kiss
Potential babymama
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Ablemax(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Tranquility2345 post=111109867][/quote]

No other option bro
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by lilyheaven: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin
You saw everything grin
Mrkumareze:
Breath In and Breath out pic.. no diff
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by faceland: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Just reduce your food intake. The end.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

The man clearly lost weight around his midriff so stop trying to pour sand in his garri. With his money, he can hire the best trainers in the land to get him in the kind of physical shape that will have the wenches screaming and swooning.

Oga, stick to your accounting job and stay in your lane ha ha.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by clevybrown(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
No difference, except for the additional tattoos... grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Bigheart042(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Are u not ashamed..?
Cos he has Moni
I pity your boyfriend

siofra:
Davido, marry me. kiss
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2022
No difference
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Jakumo:

The man clearly lost weight around his midriff so stop trying to pour sand in his garri. With his money, he can hire the best trainers in the land to get him in the kind of physical shape that will have the wenches screaming and swooning.

Oga, stick to your accounting job and stay in your lane ha ha.

Yes with his money he can pay for surgeries to get out excess fats. But he can't do the work, he no strong like that
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Tyche:

It is telling that 33 people liked this blind attempt at analysis. Lmfao
Not my fault that you are myopic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Chika Ike Shares No Makeup Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.