Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) (46601 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

You must be wearing a bra in your face
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Cousin9999: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats. Nice progress.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Classickj(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo
Oga open ur eye well now
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
lifenajeje:

So what time did he have for his tattoo session ..

Can't u see tattooed image of his kids in the second photo ..

It's not two hours apart ..

Viewing his pix online of recent I said to myself davido is hitting the gym regularly..

Is no surprise he made this post .

Not my fault that you have troubles understanding English
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Classickj(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:

With different shorts and tattoo on stomach Bro who do you? undecided
You day mind that one
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Classickj:

Oga open ur eye well now

If that's impressive for you, I dont wanna even see what you look like.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Classickj(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Michealscofield:
Still the same frog body tongue tongue
no be the same
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
about23001:

Wait till he consumes more fried chicken

Let him take the easy way out joor STEROIDS. Or stick to what he knows how to do best MUSIC
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Pootle: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
no difference
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Try to understand English ABOKI!!
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by KingHuge: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

Bruh... That smoke ain't good for you, stop it. This journey is not a one second journey, takes time. And from what I see, He's doing great. Stop hating. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Focusmind:
Mehn, I need to keep up with my fitness. Not that I have weight but I don't like saggy stomach at all. I want it flatter with some muscle mass. E get why

Then don't be like davido. Be ready to do the work not for the camera but to derive the confidence and joy that you fit body would give you .
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Mom007(f): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Lol. He looks like papa Ifeanyi in the first and Davido in the second! cheesy
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Looter100: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:

sir me self fear nairaland people
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
KingHuge:

Bruh... That smoke ain't good for you, stop it. This journey is not a one second journey, takes time. And from what I see, He's doing great. Stop hating. Peace.

Balls licker spotted. I don't hate on davido as a matter of fact, I'm one of his biggest fans and also a davido E-warrior. But when it comes to fitness, OBO is lazy. You can see him clearly breathing up in the second photo to tuck his tummy inside. While in the first photo he is just relaxed.
You need to smoke the right thing bruh!
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by izac82: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
No need for hitting the gym when you be software engineer. When you write code for 18hours, you go slim by force. I remember one job of $750 wey come years back, local man dry like stock fish because of just $750. Laslas sha, your nature of job and wetin you dey eat determines your size. I can't sleep for 5hours in a day because clients go chop my head off. Laslas eeh, programming job for this 9ja no be small thing. But I go still advise people to go into am instead of doing yahoo.
Nice transformation OBO!!!

I don talk before and I go talk am again, " your grace go make you run faster than your peers/equals"
I can relate bro. Sometimes I forget I have not eaten throughout the day. But I consume a lot of coffee. I have taken like 3 cups already this morning. do you also notice you age faster, I mean strands of gray hairs even when the age is not up to?
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Tyche(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

Not my fault that you are myopic.

Lmao
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by golddust6000(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Still look unhealthy
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
You too dey hear noise Calm your nerves and hear the message
scanning for more noise.

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Before the exercises, he had less tatoos.
After the exercises he's got more tatoos
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
What happened to the tattoo in the first pic compare to the second pic
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Shut up he's saying the right thing, no weight lose there
noise maker! Check her photo and tell me if she is better than him!

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2022
blowjohn:
Before the exercises, he had less tatoos.
After the exercises he's got more tatoos
I was typing same while u were also typing grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss
He doesn't like the way he is, you can leave yourself the way you're but na your body go tell you very soon.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by kingyakos: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker! Check her photo and tell me if she is better than him!

Was she comparing her self with davido or she was only saying the reality.....e be like Dem chain ur brain
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Olam09(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
akelicious:
Singer, Davido, has shared the results of his months of exercising and eating healthy.

The singer shared a before and after image of himself with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1504177292414750734
sad not still impressed.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Olam09(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
akelicious:
Singer, Davido, has shared the results of his months of exercising and eating healthy.

The singer shared a before and after image of himself with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1504177292414750734
sad nt still impressed.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
All I see is a colored, black and white picture, the man standing there is the same in shape and size.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by deebrain(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Good and very commendable.
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by segyoms: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2022
I think he should just ask basketmouth how hes losing weight
Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Was she comparing her self with davido or she was only saying the reality.....e be like Dem chain ur brain
nothing as saying the reality, her statement was hard,she was body shaming davido...

And pls i cant continue the noise yunno?

I am nt a noise maker like yagangry

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
I was typing same while u were also typing grin

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.