Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? (1173 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by ejitest1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ladies,

Do girls feel they're too broke to be in a relationship??
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Totilopussylick(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Waiting for lies from our beautiful Nairaland babies cheesy

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Of course not. Only 1% and they are super rare...
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by natnoble(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
For some girls it is what encourage them to be in a relationship.

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
YES..

BECAUSE I CAN'T OFFER MY VAGINA,REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN, PRIVATE PART,YNASH, PU NANI, KIT.TEN, PUSSI.

EVEN YOU OFFER HEAVEN AND EARTH TO MEN APART FROM SEX THEY WILL STILL COMPLAIN...

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Candidlady: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Waiting for lies from our beautiful Nairaland babies cheesy

HenryDion:
Of course not. Only 1% and they are super rare...

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by GooodHardDick: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is a very brilliant question, watch how nairaland girls will avoid this question like plague.

The idiot above me.. Instead of answering the question, left it and started cancelling people's comments!

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by GooodHardDick: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
ejitest1:
Ladies,

My brother, we're all waiting for nairaland girls to come and answer this question.

The stupid idiot before my comment, Instead of answering the question, she left it and started cancelling people's comments

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Blunttruth: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
ejitest1:
Ladies,

Should relationship be attached to money?
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Boogyman557: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Men eyes these days don tear open o cheesy...
Women, wuna better go work because relationship no be poverty alleviation program grin

Simple question, then no fit answer cheesy
Tis well o...

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by goshikid: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omo bros na only Better babe fit tell you o..

Like this even if babe broke, them go find the avaliable maga where them go pour their problem ontop and the mumu go still the carry am for head until them go give am the shock of him life... Guys no dy learn
They love the hard way
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Jecint: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
ejitest1:
Ladies,

Yes . Not just broke but mentally not ready.
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
You're referring to a man not this bleeding genders.
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Jeon(f): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2022
leody:
You're referring to a man not this bleeding genders.

yes ooh..
the gender that bleeds monthly.
how you mamasyy no dy bleed you for no dy here dy talk rubbish.

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Jeon:

yes ooh..
the gender that bleeds monthly.
how you mamasyy no dy bleed you for no dy here dy talk rubbish.
May the god of thunder strike you dead
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by McGg: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Lol....
Broke girls sees a relationship as a collateral to level up.
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Candidlady: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
[[s]quote author=GooodHardDick post=111125105]This is a very brilliant answer, watch how nairaland girls will avoid this question like plague.

The idiot above me.. Instead of answering the question, left it and started cancelling people's comments!

[/quote][/s]

Don't be scared kiddo idont bite
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Jeon(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2022
leody:

May the god of thunder strike you dead

why you come dy vex?

abi no be the bleeding process make you come this life? or no be the place where blood dy follow come out you take enter world?

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yeah, I know one who's always indirectly lamenting unnecessarily...... I honestly don't think a girl should feel too inferior around a rich guy, for me such a feeling is unnecessary stress, if I wan love you allow me, I no dey complain, it's my love, so u sef no too dey complain

Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everyday na man and woman talk, una no dey buy agbo nii
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
ejitest1:
Ladies,

No, they don't. It's the guys that feels that way. Majority of the Ladies believes it's the man's duty to carry all the financial responsibilities.
Re: Do Girls Feel They're Too Broke To Be In A Relationship?? by Truvelisback(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jeon:
YES..

BECAUSE I CAN'T OFFER MY VAGINA,REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN, PRIVATE PART,YNASH, PU NANI, KIT.TEN, PUSSI.

EVEN YOU OFFER HEAVEN AND EARTH TO MEN APART FROM SEX THEY WILL STILL COMPLAIN...

Ladies, How Much Do You Spend On Your Man. / How Many Marks Can You Score? – 99% Will Score ZERO / La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit?