Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story (935 Views)

How I Fall Inlove With A 17yrs Girl. True Story. / Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story / Detecting The Playboy In Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story by Pukkalolo: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
In just 3 month, Tony had gotten the reputation of a womanizer: he brought in different ladies in to the house. His house mates found it amusing, but they also found it intriguing because looking at Tony, they wonder why any lady would want to sleep next to him, let alone even hug him.

When interacting with a lady, Tonys edge was his boldness and outspokenness. When he talked to a new lady, he interacted with her like he was so sure that he was going to eventually sleep with her. He was highly self-assured.

One afternoon, Tony went to the super market called 'Superstore' to get some provisions.
While shopping, he sighted an attractive lady also shopping. She was almost the same height with Tony. He was only a little bit taller than her. She has the look that says, "I have low tolerance for bullshit."

Tony observed her to see if she wasn't with anyone. When he saw that she was alone, he quickly initiated a conversation with her.

He said, "Hello Miss...I saw you from there so I decided to come say Hi."

She snubbed him and continued shopping. Tony smirked. He left her alone for a while to go continue his shopping. Again he met her at another part of the supermarket.

He said, "Hey Miss, how's your day going."
Again she snubbed him and kept going about her business. He chuckled. He remained cool, calm and collected. Tony always tries his best not to take rejection personal. He sees rejection and failure as part of life.

They met again at the counter where they'd make payment for the goods they selected.

"So we meet again," Tony said. "And as usual you are gonna snub me...I dare you to snub me again."

She finally responded with an angry facial expression, "Are you stalking me or what?"

To be continued...

Re: The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story by Shalommy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice story. Alot of people here are like that church girl. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story by Pukkalolo: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shalommy:
Nice story. Alot of people here are like that church girl. smiley

Please don't mention names cheesy
Re: The Playboy & The Church Girl: True Life Story by Shalommy(f): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Please don't mention names cheesy
Guy, i won't. cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening Here? / Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? / Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.