Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) (54236 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Strongbest(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Could it be that she ran out of gas or what is that thing inside the inhaler called? God deliver us from untimely death.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Zulu2022: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Exactly how a friend of our die on way to Lagos to buy goods,same window side,when Dem know cold is not good...na as Dem reach lag,others come down gee no come down

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Asthmatic attack may not really be the cause of her death, because other passengers would have noticed when she was wheezing and gasping.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Oritna94(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
I can relate with this. I lost my younger brother to asthmatic attack. Each time I remember him, I feel so sad knowing that he was alone when it happened. If only people were with him. Rest in peace my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why will I thing to know more photos of a dead asthmatic physician
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
paulolee:
thats the situation of the country....country too hard n all man de avoid police wahala..
av seen numerous cases wen u report incidence n the police would tag u the "key suspect" n get cash from u asif u did d wrong thing..
the system is so messed up n it av turned some people to monsters..
I was driving along ikeja last week n saw an accident scene between a bike man n a small golf, d bike man n his passenger was seriously injured n bleeding, people were jus standing n watching taking pics while others walked away asif dey dnt even care..
i asked myself, is this not d same story about the "good Samaritan" dt Jesus laid a parable about?? Nigerians are Christian and have good heart the system av transformed us to demons...

Is it that you didn't read the story.
Or you read it but didn't understand
Or you understood but still chose to write this

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by kingyakos: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Black mentality instead of giving a helping hand they all ran...
Christian Erikson would've been a dead man by now if he did slumped in Africa

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Cantonese: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Very unfortunate.

It was a very long trip, lasting for days for someone with her condition. If only traveling by air would have been affordable to her.

Very tragic.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ensamy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
One of the reason is dangerous to pick a babe and go to pass a night either in a hotel or the house. This can happen and land one's self in a big shit. shocked shocked R.i.P to her.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by silvoclaira: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
airminem:
I think She died as a result of shock from the fear of returning to Enugu, UGM/ESN terrorist zone.

The guy that sat beside her during the journey forgot to position her breast the way she left them

RIP

shocked
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by silibaba: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chai she wasn't as lucky as my elder brother who got his own attack and died on the spot. He was rushed to three different hospitals and was confirmed dead. He was about to be taken to the morgue when he shake his fingers a little and when the nurses saw it, drips injection, oxygen etc follow suit.

Who say there is no God? Make thunder fire your two balls or if you be woman make your breasttt big like oganigwe own.

This thing happened some few months back.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

I am surprised they didnt try to cast out demons while she was dying....

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by HEBEI: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Don't say ill about the death, death is our final destination
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Kestolove(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
And she get breast oo
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by We4all: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

Guy calm down! Very few people are knowledgeable about first aid treatment and may not know what to do in most instances.

What you should do is use this medium to educate people on how to administer first aid on an asthmatic patient instead of throwing insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by thatigboman1: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The fear of Nigeria Police is the beginning of wisdom. Trust our men in black to detain anyone found on the scene or whoever reported the incident
u didnt read the story at all.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
How sad
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
They could've rushed her to the hospital cry
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
She left her home without inhaler... And COVID have ruined CPR angry
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Kento4ken: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oh boy
This country stress too much...
RIP..
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Village people at work, they used juju to control her back to Nigeria and her way back they killed her...
So her corpse with be federal government property.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Zealag(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nobody want make police meet him/her near a dead corpse,I no follow ten thousand don comot for your hand.thats naija for u#failed system
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The fear of Nigeria Police is the beginning of wisdom. Trust our men in black to detain anyone found on the scene or whoever reported the incident
this DID NOT happen in Nigeria....she was on her way to Nigeria.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
airminem:
I think She died as a result of shock from the fear of returning to Enugu, UGM/ESN terrorist zone.

The guy that sat beside her during the journey forgot to position her breast the way she left them

RIP

Ah! Who did this to you?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
I remember a neighbor who fell inside a large gutter in Lagos and was left for hours by passers by, cause they were all scared of being abused. Until a good Samaritan came and took her identity to help call her loved ones.

Indeed Nigerian police need to be reformed for people not be scared of helping their fellow comarades
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Jonason468: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Read Below

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
silibaba:
Chai she wasn't as my elder brother who got his own attack and died on the spot. He was rushed to three different hospitals and was confirmed dead. He was about to be taken to the morgue when he shake his fingers a little and when the nurses saw it, drips injection, oxygen etc follow suit.

Who say there is no God? Make thunder fire your two balls or if you be woman make your breasttt big like oganigwe own.

This thing happened some few months back.

I can relate
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by wonderr(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
R.i.p
But the only thing that keeps coming to my mind is what if this lady was passing the night with her boyfriend and this happens how he go do am may God save us all
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by silibaba: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I can relate
God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.