Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) (54226 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Colb461: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!
The coca cola does it work in a case of emergency for asthmatic patients?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by heartbeat84: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2022
all those who ran away, una no try at all. that's to show none of us can be our brother's keeper in situations as this. for the person who stayed back, in the name of Jesus, may your own children never suffer shame, disgrace, frustration of any kind
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
paulolee:
thats the same situation happening in our country n it seems is more African mentality....
av seen numerous cases wen u report incidence n the police would tag u the "key suspect" n get cash from u asif u did d wrong thing..
the system is so messed up n it av turned some people to monsters..
I was driving along ikeja last week n saw an accident scene between a bike man n a small golf, d bike man n his passenger was seriously injured n bleeding, people were jus standing n watching taking pics while others walked away asif dey dnt even care..
i asked myself, is this not d same story about the "good Samaritan" dt Jesus laid a parable about?? Nigerians n Africans are mostly Christian and have good heart but the bad system av clouded our mentality n transformed us to demons...
I once reported an arm robbery case in my area for the police to give urgent attention to the incident because I heard a gunshot could you believe I was arrested and interrogated! My family came to bail me with about 300k as at 2008 so after such incidents I don’t have the mind of reporting anything I see again do not blame them blame Nigeria security agencies they’re tools of extortion
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Colb461:
The coca cola does it work in a case of emergency for asthmatic patients?

It has not been proven tested!

What I needed at that time was gas...

I think the Coca cola gave me what i want
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by InsanePsycho(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
Why will I want to see more pictures of a dead asthmatic patient?

Bia enyia, warn yourself.

Na that werey work be that grin
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2022
TimFisher2:

When you open it...don't allow air to enter it

Use either ur left hand or right hand to cover it...

Then shake it and release after evaporation...you cover again...shake and release it...then covet again ...shake and release it...remember it is only the gas that should come out...not the liquid

Pls note this is not a guarantee or a replacement of Inhalers

I did it out of emergency and it worked!

Thank you very much. This might save a life.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Colb461: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
TimFisher2:

It has been proven tested!

What I needed at that time was gas...

I think the Coca cola gave me what i want
wow.thanks for the info
I might be saving someone's life with this info
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Colb461:
wow.thanks for the info
I might be saving someone's life with this info

Sorry...it has not been proven tested
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by harpfho: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls explain Wella how someone can use this gas. Thank you

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty![/quote]
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by harpfho: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don't kill yourself b4 it kills you. Some of us have lived with this ailment for almost 20year and I believe I have more decades to go. Take you drugs and monitor you body esp what you smell and eat. It is not a death sentence. I know it will limit you, but life continues.

Youngjohnosas:
The more I see this the more I get scared,I never for once felt I would be in this mess,I only read of Asthmatic patients on books,I never knew I would become a victim of it.

Everyday it’s getting worse,I just woke up one night grasping,, I felt I was going to die that night but God saved me, thereafter went to the hospital and it was confirmed I contracted asthma, i laughed and told the doctor it’s impossible because I barely fall sick prior to that horrible night,I don’t smoke nor drink Alcohol, don’t have any asthmatic relation.how come Asthma?

It really hurts because I thought after my service I was going to hustle and leave a good life but just few months after I am down with Asthma,it has ruined me and I can’t even live a Normal life like my peers anymore. my friends that I grew up with don’t even know till date cos I always try to show I am fit when I am with them, cos I am scared cos of the stigmatization.

I have vowed never to use an inhaler and have stopped taking asthma drugs, this life is messy and surviving with this ailment is by the grace of God.i am getting tired and my resistance is fading off. God help me. This is not your plan for me O God.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Passengers Flee From Bus as Nigerian Woman Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies During Journey (Video)

A Nigerian woman, simply identified as Happiness, died in a bus during a journey back to the country.

The Woman, Said to be from Enugu State, was on her way back to Nigeria when the tragic incident occurred, a fellow passenger said while reading from the identification found on her body.

The passenger said Happiness way on the way from "Katiya" to Nigeria.

The Katiya mentioned in the video is suspected to be in Guinea, West Africa.

An inhaler can be seen on the seat beside the deceased, indicating that she might have been asthmatic.

'Happiness' Sudden Death caused all passengers to flee from the bus.

The only passenger who stayed back called on viewers to help notify Happiness' family in Nigeria so they can retrieve her body.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbPYA-8NNm4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f7af550d-2a04-42a6-90e1-d6032c9230d9&ig_mid=E2D64BD6-6DB9-4EF2-9652-80DAC123DDFB

I don’t get??

Was it just now they got the inhaler

Them kill am them put inhaler beside am.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by richolhand: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

Instead of doing this you can also provide her abdominal thrust maneuver on immediate basis. Wit the help of this treatment you can provide a sudden relief to thei patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.