Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) (54238 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by lailo: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigeria or Biafra failed her?Which one my people?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by zeyt: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Instead of giving her First Aid in the first place. But I don't blame them. Nobody want to get entangled with Nigerian police wahala. You will pay a heavy price for being a good Samaritan.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Geesaintagape: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
She might have died of fume from the engine at the back. My hubby almost died same way at onitsha
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ekukeku(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
cover

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Why will I want to see more pictures of a dead asthmatic patient?

Bia enyia, warn yourself.
ihe nkea o buzi osipaka! Nsogbu!
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Zendinho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=paulolee post=111151670]thats the situation of the country....country too hard n all man de avoid police wahala..
av seen numerous cases wen u report incidence n the police would tag u the "key suspect" n get cash from u asif u did d wrong thing..
the system is so messed up n it av turned some people to monsters..
I was driving along ikeja last week n saw an accident scene between a bike man n a small golf, d bike man n his passenger was seriously injured n bleeding, people were jus standing n watching taking pics while others walked away asif dey dnt even care..
i asked myself, is this not d same story about the "good Samaritan" dt Jesus laid a parable about?? Nigerians are Christian and have good heart the system av transformed us to demons...

Honestly..... these are some scenario that played out and makes me to wonder if we are actually practicing Christianity in this country or if we're just hypocrites
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rip
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
I believe it was asthma that killed her,her death may be as a result of her dealings and contact in the other African country.

So sad.....Rip.

uote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=111150250]Passengers Flee From Bus as Nigerian Woman Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies During Journey (Video)

A Nigerian woman, simply identified as Happiness, died in a bus during a journey back to the country.

The Woman, Said to be from Enugu State, was on her way back to Nigeria when the tragic incident occurred, a fellow passenger said while reading from the identification found on her body.

The passenger said Happiness way on the way from "Katiya" to Nigeria.

The Katiya mentioned in the video is suspected to be in Guinea, West Africa.

An inhaler can be seen on the seat beside the deceased, indicating that she might have been asthmatic.

'Happiness' Sudden Death caused all passengers to flee from the bus.

The only passenger who stayed back called on viewers to help notify Happiness' family in Nigeria so they can retrieve her body.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbPYA-8NNm4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f7af550d-2a04-42a6-90e1-d6032c9230d9&ig_mid=E2D64BD6-6DB9-4EF2-9652-80DAC123DDFB[/quote]
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
You are so daft and brainless, that foolishness personified is considered wiser than you.

quote author=airminem post=111153802]I think She died as a result of shock from the fear of returning to Enugu, UGM/ESN terrorist zone.

The guy that sat beside her during the journey forgot to position her breast the way she left them

RIP[/quote]
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by AYNL: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
not their fault they flee
this is Nigeria
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oh u asked why did they flew? Eh...they flew because they have wings like birds nah
to avoid story that touches.... cheesy grin

ote author=Hezzyluv post=111153823]Why will they flew?[/quote]
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Bbbw: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Really
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

Is the coke thing really working? How did she take the gas?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Abakelawal(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rip dear...... I guest the bra she wore also contributed is too tight now.
Ladies if you are asthmatic avoid push up bra ibeg
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Victerica(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
paulolee:
thats the same situation happening in our country n it seems is more African mentality....
av seen numerous cases wen u report incidence n the police would tag u the "key suspect" n get cash from u asif u did d wrong thing..
the system is so messed up n it av turned some people to monsters..
I was driving along ikeja last week n saw an accident scene between a bike man n a small golf, d bike man n his passenger was seriously injured n bleeding, people were jus standing n watching taking pics while others walked away asif dey dnt even care..
i asked myself, is this not d same story about the "good Samaritan" dt Jesus laid a parable about?? Nigerians n Africans are mostly Christian and have good heart but the bad system av clouded our mentality n transformed us to demons...

You are justifying stupidity
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Victerica(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigerians!

Majority are wicked...

I wonder why they were/are called the giant of Africa?

Is it because of too much wickedness?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Youngjohnosas: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
The more I see this the more I get scared,I never for once felt I would be in this mess,I only read of Asthmatic patients on books,I never knew I would become a victim of it.

Everyday it’s getting worse,I just woke up one night grasping,, I felt I was going to die that night but God saved me, thereafter went to the hospital and it was confirmed I contracted asthma, i laughed and told the doctor it’s impossible because I barely fall sick prior to that horrible night,I don’t smoke nor drink Alcohol, don’t have any asthmatic relation.how come Asthma?

It really hurts because I thought after my service I was going to hustle and leave a good life but just few months after I am down with Asthma,it has ruined me and I can’t even live a Normal life like my peers anymore. my friends that I grew up with don’t even know till date cos I always try to show I am fit when I am with them, cos I am scared cos of the stigmatization.

I have vowed never to use an inhaler and have stopped taking asthma drugs, this life is messy and surviving with this ailment is by the grace of God.i am getting tired and my resistance is fading off. God help me. This is not your plan for me O God.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Riplogic:

Is the coke thing really working? How did she take the gas?

When you open it...don't allow air to enter it

Use either ur left hand or right hand to cover it...

Then shake it and release after evaporation...you cover again...shake and release it...then covet again ...shake and release it...remember it is only the gas that should come out...not the liquid

Pls note this is not a guarantee or a replacement of Inhalers

I did it out of emergency and it worked!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
The more I see this the more I get scared,I never for once felt I would be in this mess,I only read of Asthmatic patients on books,I never knew I would become a victim of it.

Everyday it’s getting worse,I just woke up one night grasping,, I felt I was going to die that night but God saved me, thereafter went to the hospital and it was confirmed I contracted asthma, i laughed and told the doctor it’s impossible because I barely fall sick prior to that horrible night,I don’t smoke nor drink Alcohol, don’t have any asthmatic relation.how come Asthma?

It really hurts because I thought after my service I was going to hustle and leave a good life but just few months after I am down with Asthma,it has ruined me and I can’t even live a Normal life like my peers anymore. my friends that I grew up with don’t even know till date cos I always try to show I am fit when I am with them, cos I am scared cos of the stigmatization.

I have vowed never to use an inhaler and have stopped taking asthma drugs, this life is messy and surviving with this ailment is by the grace of God.i am getting tired and my resistance is fading off. God help me. This is not your plan for me O God.

Brother do you believe that there is God?

Do you believe that Jesus can heal you?

Do you believe that it was not God design for you to contract Asthma

Do you know that it was the devil that planted it just the way the enemy planted tares among the grains overnight

Do you have Faith in you?

It is only you that can redeem yourself from this mess...What you need to do is to invite God of Redemer to take absolute charge

Make out a time....lock the doors of your room...bring out those distractions you call pills.inhaler and the rest....with sincere heart...Quietly Pray fervently,Cry to your Father in Heaven..tell Him to take over this burden of yours..hand it over to Him...with conviction and Faith tell yourself that you are healed...Thank the Lord most High and Glorify your Father in Heaven.

Thanks...May the Lord Jesus set you Free...Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by edosignature(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Youngjohnosas: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

Brother do you believe that there is God?

Do you believe that Jesus can heal you?

Do you believe that it was not God design for you to contract Asthma

Do you know that it was the devil that planted it just the way the enemy planted tares among the grains overnight

Do you have Faith in you?

It is only you that can redeem yourself from this mess...What you need to do is to invite God of Redemer to take absolute charge

Make out a time....lock the doors of your room...bring out those distractions you call pills.inhaler and the rest....with sincere heart...Quietly Pray fervently,Cry to your Father in Heaven..tell Him to take over this burden of yours..hand it over to Him...with conviction and Faith tell yourself that you are healed...Thank the Lord most High and Glorify your Father in Heaven.

Thanks...May the Lord Jesus set you Free...Amen!
Amen thanks lot. I believe in the name of Jesus that he can heal all forms of sickness,Lord intervene in my life.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by tit(f): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

When you open it...don't allow air to enter it

Use either ur left hand or right hand to cover it...

Then shake it and release after evaporation...you cover again...shake and release it...then covet again ...shake and release it...remember it is only the gas that should come out...not the liquid

Pls note this is not a guarantee or a replacement of Inhalers

I did it out of emergency and it worked!

The gas in "soda water" helps too
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Lingudy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Really bad
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Passengers Flee From Bus as Nigerian Woman Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies During Journey (Video)

A Nigerian woman, simply identified as Happiness, died in a bus during a journey back to the country.

The Woman, Said to be from Enugu State, was on her way back to Nigeria when the tragic incident occurred, a fellow passenger said while reading from the identification found on her body.

The passenger said Happiness way on the way from "Katiya" to Nigeria.

The Katiya mentioned in the video is suspected to be in Guinea, West Africa.

An inhaler can be seen on the seat beside the deceased, indicating that she might have been asthmatic.

'Happiness' Sudden Death caused all passengers to flee from the bus.

The only passenger who stayed back called on viewers to help notify Happiness' family in Nigeria so they can retrieve her body.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbPYA-8NNm4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f7af550d-2a04-42a6-90e1-d6032c9230d9&ig_mid=E2D64BD6-6DB9-4EF2-9652-80DAC123DDFB

So sad
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by 3kay945(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Youngjohnosas:

Maybe you need to see another doctor for confirmation and if positive, take your drugs and manage your health accordingly.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ericmor: 1:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The fear of Nigeria Police is the beginning of wisdom. Trust our men in black to detain anyone found on the scene or whoever reported the incident

Lol. They will be asking you question like, why didn't you save her? like you be God, why doing phone video? How did you know she is dead? Y come to the station instead of rushing her to the hospital. NPF are only making things worst all because of money they want to extort from you
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by thecommunist(m): 2:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Youngjohnosas:

I'm curious to know why you stopped taking your asthma medication.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize
That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

Kudos to your courage to assist her.

But what you were giving her from the bottle of coke was carbon dioxide grin
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by asatemple(f): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Chaii, death you would have allowed her to reach her destination first. Rest in peace Happiness
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2022
tit:

The gas in "soda water" helps too

Are you asthmatic?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Youngjohnosas: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2022
3kay945:

Maybe you need to see another doctor for confirmation and if positive, take your drugs and manage your health accordingly.
some times last year it was like it exacerbated so I went to see a different doctor, he asked me to go for some test and it came out positive to hyplori , He said stomach ulcer and then gave me some drugs and the pains reduced a little but now it’s increased again, I have bought several drugs trying to treat the Ulcer but it’s not subsiding. I don’t know whom to believe now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.