Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24617 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Babatunde7109(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!

But, the way you’re talking about these “broke men” makes it seem like you have had a lot of experiences dating them. You are dejected by their behaviours with FULL FORCE. Wetin?

Therefore, I want to believe that you’re still dating one at the moment. Even in brokenness, he has bought you some petty things. You intend to breakup with him, but you’re scared he’s going to take all those petty things back.

Y’all leaving the fact that you’re breaking up with him because of his BROKENNESS. But y’all now see taking back what he bought for you (when dating you) as a broke man a crime. Which way na?.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by czarr(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:

Some givings are sacrificial, like buying a car for a woman out of pure love. When you now discover she's double dating, would u leave the car for her?

It's easy to form smooth dude on Nairaland. My guy, you go collect your car key make she waka go visit her side dudes! angry
I no dey buy car for any woman except my mama.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
I no dey buy car for any woman except my mama.

Shey u see now... So the men that can 'close eye' and do that for a woman thinking she is worth it, what should they now do?

My guy, if you buy car for cheating woman, you must collect am! Make she dey carry okada go meet them! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by OSSISSA: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
MAD O
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by masseratti: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Crap... Go get money and get us. The gift given to you was given because of mutual benefit, once that is gone he or she has the right to collect it back.. Shikena.. Strong má kò macho man ni. Useless girls with entitled mentality.. If u don't want him don't take any gift from anyone. That's obtaining by trick.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by juman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gift is not retrievable.
She should go to court for harrasment and restrain him from her.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by blaise26abj(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing

A gift should be a gift and should stay so. However a man is not defined by the gift he collects back or the gifts he gives a woman . A man is a man .You lot can go and DIE . A broke man ,a gift collecting man or a gift lover man is a man nonetheless . Women don’t get to define what a man is .

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by czarr(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:

Shey u see now... So the men that can 'close eye' and do that for a woman thinking she is worth it, what should they now do?

My guy, if you buy car for cheating woman, yiu go collect am! Make she dey carry okada! tongue
I no go ever buy car, na wetin I dey tell you even if I get the money, if I manage buy car then I go done be billionaire by then and the car no go pass 1million Naira, and I can afford to loose that when I'm a billionaire.

No be say I worth just 20million I go buy car 2million e no go happen. I no dey give wetin go pain me to freestyle.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Originalsly: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Both men and women...... if one asks back for a gift then it was not a gift in the first place. The giver should've stated the conditions for the investment/contract. Any one asking for a gift to be returned period is a low life.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
LEECHES everywhere!
It now appears Nigerian ladies no longer hail from wealthy homes?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by MadeMan01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any girl who receives gifts from a man knowing fully well that she has no long term plans with the man, leading him on with the knowledge of her family as well is an impoverished family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by iderawandex: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

.....lolz funny u

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Tallesty1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Technically, nobody has the right to take back a gift if not offered except there are paperworks with terms that permit that. If you forcefully collect an item you gave to someone as a gift, you're robbing the person probably just cause you're stronger. Otherwise, an item you gave to someone as a gift is no longer yours. This has nothing to do with being broke or otherwise, and it doesn't only apply to romantic relationships.

Way back in 2015. My guy sent school fee to a babe in the afternoon and they broke up later that day.

In the morning of the following day, the two of us went to her house before she woke up and she transferred the money back.

I can text you her name and address so that the two of you can jointly sue us.

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by cmoney22222: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Proud member of Weak Men Association of Kwara State… WMAKS.. In God we trust

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by iamwhat: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's not embarrassing and it's actually a sign of strength than weakness. It means you're tough and nobody should mess with you. I gave you the gift because you're not a random person, if you leave the special position that led to giving you the gift, it's logical to take the gift back from you or better still, you return the gift yourself. You cannot reject me and accept my gift. Ko make sense
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ume1000: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
zexy2030:

It's childish, but seriously on NL there is so much verbal violence against women. Are they not born of women?.
narialand is a karma forum,you can't create a thread that demonise men and get a pat on the back treatment,if u need such go to Quora where simps reside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Murphyog: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don’t just blame people like that, thou I don’t support it, anger is a very bad thing ok think of it, you struggle to buy phone for your girl and then she download hookup app with the same phone omg boys just the collect your girlfriend lowkey imagine that kind thing now or you buy car then boys the Bleep her inside the car wey u buy for her how you want handle the case now

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by poly95: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is weak a title? If na title abeg I wan receive one. Awon set suckers

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
I no go ever buy car, na wetin I dey tell you even if I get the money, if I manage buy car then I go done be billionaire by then and the car no go pass 1million Naira, and I can afford to loose that when I'm a billionaire.

No be say I worth just 20million I go buy car 2million e no go happen. I no dey give wetin go pain me to freestyle.

I know what you mean trust me. But u know some others don't share that philosophy, they believe love is sacrificial, so if they have 5m, they can buy a 2.5m car for a woman, no be say them be mumu... It's just their own configuration. Just painting a scenario bro...

So either ways, a man has the right to take it back cos what a woman owes u in turn for such is strong loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Murphyog: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don’t just blame people like that, thou I don’t support it, anger is a very bad thing ok think of it, you struggle to buy phone for your girl and then she download hookup app with the same phone omg boys just the collect your girlfriend lowkey imagine that kind thing now or you buy car then boys the Bleep her inside the car wey u buy for her how you want handle the case now

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kingcalls: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Only hood rats are pained when men collect gifts back...abi don't u women do same

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Adekaka12345: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.

Jesu mi oooo.

Violated hole that is not safe...

Ha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by czarr(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:

I know what you mean trust me. But u know some others don't share that philosophy, they believe love is sacrificial, so if they have 5m, they can buy a 2.5m car for a woman, no be say them be mumu... It's just their own configuration. Just painting a scenario bro...

So either ways, a man has the right to take it back cos what a woman owes u in turn for such is strong loyalty.
If they want to make such a stupid decision then they should at least buy it in their name...fully aware of the fact that anything can happen and getting your stuff back might complicate things...if you buy car or house for her in her name, you have no right to collect it back legally. So you see it's not wise.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by highness25(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
This post self, I think this type of thing will happen around me but I pray it doesn't. The girl I'm currently dating has a guy who paid for her to learn hand work and after that the guy opened shop for her and he's in Ghana right now. I discovered the girl immediately I finished service this year and according to her she loves me and we're going good for now but my problem is, she still communicate with the guy and he also sends her money steady. So, there was a day I went to the girls shop and she said something which I cannot disclose (I'm sorry). I quickly told her we should call off the relationship between us, I made her see reasons why we should, I walked out of her shop but she wouldn't let me be instead she came to my house saying that for the fact that the guy did all that for her does not mean they'll end up together. Seeing this post now I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ume1000: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
MrBroke:
Let me come in: religious people abeg please answer this, if God bless you with his blessing when you are serving him after you stop serving him will he not take it back. I don't know o, am just asking o, strong men abeg make ona answer o because e plenty for bible o
GOD is not a man
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by space9880: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Personally I don’t do that but OP the way you dey talk this matter be like say dey collect gift from your hand and e pain you.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kelvin3476: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
A WOMAN THAT CNT FEND FOR HERSELF IS A WEAK WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Czario: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
spydera:
Yes, they are broke and weak men...
You the strong woman, classy lady, rich mama should kindly return the gifts.
Tank yuuu

Best comment so far ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Honeylaz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Quote me again then I know you must be very mad.

Bastard child.
You're even yet matured. Go and carry your book and read!! Kid

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Teeklef(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

You women should hustle and work for your things...when you do things with and for your man, the respect is always there.

A man give you iphone 12, gift him something great too...Shits like collecting back his things happens when everything you have is sexually transmitted and you never contribute..

how will he come to collect back his iphone 12 when he also has the laptop you bought for him..is he mad niii?

..all this your “weak man” is just cheap blackmail, guilt-tripping and manipulation...If you respect yourself give him his things back... it’s because he feels betrayed and used, buying you iphone 13 and you are using it to send nudes to another guy.....sò yà wèrè nííí

your ex and his stuff should even irritate you..
getting rid of the things he gave you is a good way of getting over him quickly....

but Nigerian women....relationship is always about gaining financial and material things ....tuehh!!

It's the "so ya were ni" for me..... �

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Miraclewilfred: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
So u knew that u will break his heart abii?? Then why did u collect his thing in the first place.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
I agree totally. Thank you for the observation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / My Fiancée And My Best Friend / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.