Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24659 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by openmine(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Karac:
Please who is adding people to weak men Whatsapp group. Abeg I wan join.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Tomilola360: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing

coming from a lowlife entitled female. go and learn how to spell proposal first.

smello

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Mypeople2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
Provided nor be she break up with the guy
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by razzydoo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
In olamide baddo's voice; no fit give but you want to collect...
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sammy5413(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fool don drop post

Mumu no even Sabi spell proposal

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by openmine(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:
Dear Lawd... This is easily the most toxic and violent post I have seen on Nairaland in a good while.

Wetin happen dear brothers?!!! Haba!!!

See as all men dey para!!! Na wa o!!!
Para na understatement!
I don laugh sotay i fall from bed! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by macjurek(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
What about the one the woman collect back after divorce or broken relationship like household things or money given for setting up her guy,is it equally good.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sammy5413(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Taar omo shut the hell up, you wan dey reap where you no sow! I go take em from you give person wey gree, fish!
Come reap nah,
Na slap you go collect join!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by openmine(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dmacqh:
This your story reminds me of girls who will keep on exploiting men .
You know his not your type or class , he’s older or married , yet you keep on collecting gifts from them , when they ask you , you start saying , I didn’t force him ... and when you see your type of man , you start misbehaving in the name of break up ... Lol

My boss once told me about his friend girlfriend. The guy paid her tuition fee , rented and furnished a hotel for her . Luckily the guy did it this in his name .
As deceitful as the girl , she got a boyfriend who comes to her hostel and bleep her there , sometimes passing the night .
The story got to my boss friend . He went there a night and caught the girl and the guy.
The girl in her defense told him , she doesn’t like him and it’s over between them . He left her and went home .
Few days later , he went there with a truck , ejected the girl from the hostel , and he parked every pin there . He called the caretaker and told him he is parking out and he should rent out the place and balance him. The caretaker did that . To the @op , he is a weak man right ?

And to men , stop buying love with money . Move on immediately the girl , tell you No . Give a girl only what you can afford to forget or loose . Let your class and personality do the talking for you not money or gift .

True!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sammy5413(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by edward1106(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back

There is a mismatch btw your profile pix and the brain emitting this thought.
In the beginning, it was Eve who first gave Adam a gift and see where that gift has landed Man, a departure from Eden?
And now, here you are complaining. Is it not better we collect back our gift if it will make us all depart from Earth? grin grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by openmine(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
OblorOblor:
Just imagine say for this Buhari govt I buy girl iPhone 13, next thing I discover say Kazeem dey nack her. If I no collect my phone back make my left nyash swell up.

If you like call me weak, we plenty for here.
grin grin

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by HajiaNotu: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wetin una buy sef wey person never see b4.

whats all the paraing for exactly?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by seunayantokun(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Though such is from a lifestyle outside where I belong, I hate using inflating someone's ego to empty them. That is why I'd say those who are wise over their should think:

Weak man winner
Strong man loser
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Iykmann(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.
If not poverty. Why will you collect a gift from someone you don't like?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Penywise(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes I am weak. I accept it wholeheartedly. If e worth to collect, I'll collect it back.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Penywise(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back

Why would you accept something from a broke guy?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Uguruzik(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
SHUT UP, YOU'RE A WOMAN, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT STRONG MEN AND WEAK MEN?

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JustPowerApps(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
It depends on the gift sha. If I decide to build a house for a girl and she eventually break up with me. I will demolish it.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sonoyom(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any girl that receives a gift from a man is not just broke but stupid as well.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Basic123: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:

Women and blackmailing of men!
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DECENTBWOY: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
A VERY WEAK MAN INDEED, YOU CAN'T GIFT A LADY SOMETHING AND GET IT BACK BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NO MORE TOGETHER OR SHE TURNED YOU DOWN, ANY MAN THAT DOES THAT IS NOT JUST WEAK BUT PATHETIC AND STUPID... angry angry
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DECENTBWOY: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

TRUTH BE TOLD, IT SOUNDS VERY STUPID FOR ANYONE, NOT ONLY MEN TO GIVE AND TAKE BACK, SOUNDS CHILDISH
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by okuta007: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.

collecting gifts back is not what 99% of men want to do - but lets say you bought an iphone 12 for your girl and when u guys broke up- she called u an idiot to your face and used all sorts of profanity on you and tells you her new guy is better than you bla bla bla and even in your presence she use that same phone to call her new boyfriend and start saying to him in your presence, "baby dont mind the idiot, i just told him off i am done with him and the loser was just talking rubbish" bla bla bla

OYA - all the apostles of DO NOT COLLECT YOUR GIFTS BACK - can you take that humiliation and not take your phone back? embarassed

or you see your ex using the phone you bought her to take love selfies with her new guy - and they are smiling stupidly at you -- will you not take your phone back

abeg no pretence, na hot bianca-like slap i go take collect am grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sammyblacky87: 2:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
how much ur pman get?
Bcus if ur pman get well well, u won't be expecting gifts from bf Everytime. U for dey ok, na u for dey give ur guy gift self.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by LyfeJennings(m): 3:11am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:

ori e o Fi tara tara pe
o re e gan
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by InvertedHammer: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
/

If he is a weak man, then what?

/
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 1852tt: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
You don't love me but you love my properties, who does that?
[/s]
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by tibatobi: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
a man will continue to embarrass you because you are a public property; if na me buy the cloth wey they your body.i go naked you
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Shevchenkko: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

I can beat my chest that if your brother's girlfriend/ fiancee ditch him for another guy and you're aware he bought aher a gift like a car, you would be the arrow head in retrieving the car. Did i lie ?

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Shevchenkko: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
Babe if you buy your boyfriend a car and he ditches you for another girl, would you take the car back or not ? Don't lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.