Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! (2392 Views)

My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by McGg: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Spiderman2:
Last night was just the most embarassing moment of my life, i still don't believe that it happened to me.

I'm 31years old now, and i can't even remmember the last time i urinated on the bed while sleeping. Those time was my childhood age. But yesterday, it did happened again.

So, i was with my friends in my dream, while we are walking on the street, i decided to urinate.
But while urinating, i did not no it was happening real as i was doing it in real life with my girl beside me.

i woked up and discovered i was being covered in urine, not just me, but the bed as well was filled with my 2ltrs of urine.

If you can imagine the embarrasment when my girl was asking; did you urinated on the bed? I could not even replied her, i don't even believe it.
I'm still thinking about what to tell her, because i still feels so disappointed to have done that.

I'm thinking there is spirit behind it, because i don't still believe such thing could happene.

What i need right now is what to tell her.

If I happened to be in your shoe bro, I will deny it...

I will even accuse her of doing it... Lol grin
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by princeemmma(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
op abeg how old are you? because i know understand ooooo

Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by crackhouse(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
I bet this is you and your girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Go to God in prayers!!!
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Spiderman2:
Last night was just the most embarassing moment of my life, i still don't believe that it happened to me.

I'm 31years old now, and i can't even remmember the last time i urinated on the bed while sleeping. Those time was my childhood age. But yesterday, it did happened again.

So, i was with my friends in my dream, while we are walking on the street, i decided to urinate.
But while urinating, i did not no it was happening real as i was doing it in real life with my girl beside me.

i woked up and discovered i was being covered in urine, not just me, but the bed as well was filled with my 2ltrs of urine.

If you can imagine the embarrasment when my girl was asking; did you urinated on the bed? I could not even replied her, i don't even believe it.
I'm still thinking about what to tell her, because i still feels so disappointed to have done that.

I'm thinking there is spirit behind it, because i don't still believe such thing could happene.

Much alcohol to drink previous night?
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by vanhelsing1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
LikeAking:

u DRANK too Much water b4 bed. Sorry!
this is simply the answer and the truth
..lafsss
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by Justkatty(f): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stress could cause it
Cold weather
Alcohol
Taking lots of water close to your bed time
Imagination too
Don't be too achaic to start shouting village people.
My kind of person if such should happen to my guy, I bet na him go even dey remind me of the incident.
Just tell your girl it's nothing, you're fine
After all she's your woman except you dey date .......
But shaaa no reason am e don pass but next time try to reduce the intake of liquid when you are about retiring to the bed .
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by Freelane33(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Find God
Spiderman2:

Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Next time use super glue and glue your dick hole grin inorder to avoid stories that touches oooooo cool
Re: On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! by DECENTBWOY: 3:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Op, nothing spiritual, don't drink too much liquor in the night and make sure you urinate before you sleep ... Sorry for the embarrassment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / Decent Dress Is A Crime In This Era..! / MTN Blocked My SIM Card Of 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.