Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (30018 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's okay if you don't believe BUT that's his/her belief.
Respect other people's beliefs.Someone mentioned Allah there, you didn't comment o.
Wetin Church do una sef?
assholemods:

Lol there we go again God and Jesus... Is it God and Jesus that creates jobs? Black man will be shouting God and Jesus up and down when there are no concerted efforts to create jobs by our leaders!
Keep showing God and Jesus up and down, they are the ones that will come and build industries for you. The next question is "Are you not a Christian"?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by IbileIfe: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro

Introduction without his name?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Munzy14(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Amazing feat!

Na to go submit your CV to Innoson Motors remain now
Exactly where most Mech Engine guys from Unizik run to.grin

Person no go school, but has the business brain to set up a huge business and get person wey go school sitting down to be interviewed...smh

Iife no balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Flo36: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations bro-----you are a genius
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by 24brains(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro
hmmmm.... Chinedu wey graduate since 2010 with first class still dey drag garri with him mama for house for here in ABJ.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.
Hian, you have started again with your kulikuli analysis angry
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Obinso: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations Bro...is not by chance but as a result of Determination..
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by chocolatelady(f): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations bro
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Blesyn22(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

I dey always feel you grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats. God bless you
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Bamaf(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations Brother
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Cyntie55(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kwara1stson:
how far u r beautiful. Can I drink from your water?
Lol.. Oya, Bring your cup Lemme pour small water for you. smiley

Well, thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
It's okay if you don't believe BUT that's his/her belief.
Respect other people's beliefs.Someone mentioned Allah there, you didn't comment o.
Wetin Church do una sef?
Go and sit down.. be it Allah be it God it is the same thing! What has believe got to do here? Black man with religion but very ungodly!
Both Allah and God that you talking about here has given us everything it takes to harness and build ourselves but it is being wasted so how will jobs be created?
God and Allah has given us everything it takes to make our society better yet you people will be shouting their names up and down to help you with jobs instead of thanking them for giving us what it takes to develop.
Look at Chaina, look at Korea do you think they don't believe in God? But you see more work...
Are you now happy that I mentioned Allah? Religious man! Mind you I believe in God so don't think this about throwing jibes at Christians. It involves all religions even traditional ones.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by guru90: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wow oooh... congratulations bro.... And u will sabi speak Oral very well...
RESPECT!!!!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by baby124: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations. Make Nigeria government give you job in NEPA. We don tire for no light rubbish.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Freelancerx: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by OFFICIAL336: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
I knew he must be Igbo before opening
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Kwara1stson: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cyntie55:
Lol.. Oya, Bring your cup Lemme pour small water for you. smiley

Well, thank you. I appreciate.
u wlcm
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by phemmyfour: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
He will still need a mechanic to diagnose his generator and vehicle issues

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by molbic(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:
Congrats

Abeg who get this kind cylinder for sale..
I need am badly. The person must reside in Lagos.
Do you want to construct thermobaric bomb or thermonuclear bomb anyway I deals in all kinds of bomb casing including H bomb

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol

NwamAikpe
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by phemmyfour: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ignorance

He's an engineer not Technicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by BRATISLAVA: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:

Congratulations Bro

Who is the guy?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oga carry your yeye philosophy park for your house. He believes in Jesus and he isn't asking for your opinion.
You are free to believe anything. Stop attacking people because they show their love for Jesus.
assholemods:

[s]Go and sit down.. be it Allah be it God it is the same thing! What has believe got to do here? Black man with religion but very ungodly!
Both Allah and God that you talking about here has given us everything it takes to harness and build ourselves but it is being wasted so how will jobs be created?
God and Allah has given us everything it takes to make our society better yet you people will be shouting their names up and down to help you with jobs instead of thanking them for giving us what it takes to develop.
Look at Chaina, look at Korea do you think they don't believe in God? But you see more work...
Are you now happy that I mentioned Allah? Religious man! Mind you I believe in God so don't think this about throwing jibes at Christians. It involves all religions even traditional ones.[/s]
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Gentlerespect76: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.

Maybe because he is Igbo? But God pass una. How on earth can someone reason this way?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by idefua: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations!!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by micflo28(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Engineer wey go work as security for bank las las grin grin
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by toujurs: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Crimpsy:
Congrats

Don't waste your intelligence here

If u get money

JAPA JAPA (run)
Na this same advice you use, sent innocent people go Ukraine, now look at undecided.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Oga carry your yeye philosophy park for your house. He believes in Jesus and he isn't asking for your opinion.
You are free to believe anything. Stop attacking people because they show their love for Jesus.
You be real mumu and a brainwashed black man... Go and bring Jesus to build factory for you nah!... people wey carry religion for head pass people wey bring am.
You are even a terrible Christian because Bible says "faith without work is dead".....
You can see that you even lack knowledge about what you are talking about... Meanwhile the person I mentioned is not saying anything but you carry the thing for your own head! Aproko!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Common sense is far from you... Olodo
Did I ask him not to believe in Jesus? Believe is faith how about work? It seems you have being praying to get work for the past 10 years abi why the thing come dey pain you like this?
Work wey your leaders refuse to create! You go pray taya... Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Students Of OOU Fainted During GNS Exam Today At The ICT Center / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade / Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.