Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (29689 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oomo
Twaile for that senior Man.
Na Men dey run am!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by yinkeys(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Find your way to USA

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
CheedyJ:

E sure me die say him go see work abi u wan bet am?
Which work? 80k and below salary is still work right? He should just leave Nigeria where he can get more leverage for experience-based knowledge, and not the la cra la po type we have here.

Employers in Nigeria no longer value our certificate. They can only pay you less if you are willing to except their offer. Unless you want to remain idle.

Even when you accept the job, your direct boss and colleagues will always assume you are proud because you have masters with such feat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
CSTRR:

What is the business of a mechanical engineer with replacing piston in a workshop?

Is he a technician?

Mechanical engineering just useless for Nigeria.

Na to operate air compressor and HVAC they do for companies in Nigeria.

Highly underutilized.

Bro you be Chem Engr.? Your Monika sounds like Continuously Stirred Tank Reactor that year

Abi too much garri don dey deceive my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by CSTRR: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is no where they said he studied mechanical engineering na.

M.Eng is masters in Engineering.

Abi my eyes dey deceive me.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Aguodo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

Tramadol at work!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro

Tell that guy to find his way to the US. Let him search for EducationUSA in any US Embassy and join their program.

Make Spring 2023 nor pass am by.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by BarrElChapo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro

Wow.. congratulations, please start applying to schools in the US for PhD as you can go from B.Eng to PhD without master first. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by CSTRR: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Bro you be Chem Engr.? Your Monika sounds like Continuously Stirred Tank Reactor that year

Abi too much garri don dey deceive my eyes.
Yes, I am a Chemical Engineer.

My final year project was based on designing a continuously stirred tank reactor(CSTR).

And I love designing reactors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, I am a Chemical Engineer.

My final year project was based on designing a continuously stirred tank reactor(CSTR).

And I love designing reactors.

Just wow!! That's great Sir. I'm also a chemical engineering graduate. My final year thesis was based on adsorption mechanism while my final year design project was based on production of chemicals from biomass.

Nice meeting you Corrosive Warhead. Much Respect Sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Just wow!! That's great Sir. I'm also a chemical engineering graduate. My final year thesis was based on adsorption mechanism while my final year design project was based on production of chemicals from biomass.

Nice meeting you Corrosive Warhead. Much Respect Sir!!!
Much respect,bro.

E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.

Men for you

No wonder Cain killed Abel outta envy/jealousy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Much respect,bro.

E no easy.

Aswear!!!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Kwara1stson: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cyntie55:
That's so rude.

I know the labor market is a highly competitive one but that doesn't mean he won't get a job. Stop being rude.
how far u r beautiful. Can I drink from your water?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by hoyiilow: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
LordIsaac:
Congratulations.....no mean feat this is.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

As usual stupid comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by sonssyo: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:

Congratulations Bro

Congratulations,I luv this type jare
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by carrad: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
CSTRR:

What is the business of a mechanical engineer with replacing piston in a workshop?

Is he a technician?

Mechanical engineering just useless for Nigeria.

Na to operate air compressor and HVAC they do for companies in Nigeria.

Highly underutilized.

Abeg help me tell am. Its just sad how people all think we should become mechanics or something similar. We are trained to be designers not repairers. Yes its an option to pick maintenance aspect for career but it is not why people study mee.
Mee's are meant to make the manual not use it.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
ecolime:

Anumpama
I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by MedicH: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leave Nigeria

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston MA, United States of America (paradise on earth) is calling you.

Answer this call and forever be grateful for the decision.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
lekkyy:

He will get good job in Jesus name. God will make a way for him.
Lol there we go again God and Jesus... Is it God and Jesus that creates jobs? Black man will be shouting God and Jesus up and down when there are no concerted efforts to create jobs by our leaders!
Keep shouting God and Jesus up and down, they are the ones that will come and build industries for you. The next question is "Are you not a Christian"?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by seyz91(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Putinofrussia: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
No name?
How do we congratulate him when we dont know the authenticity of this information?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by DKM123: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
What's his name? Or at least his nairaland name? This kind of reporting sef?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Bukolaberry(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations handsome more wins
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by JustforMen: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:

Congratulations Bro

Congratulations Mr.
You tried
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by rowland545(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy grin this guy

As I was reading to the end as I begin see nonsense I just check d moniker and I was not surprise

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na only that one you read for Bible?
You no see Athaliah wey kill all her grandsons because she wan become Queen?
Candidlady:

Men for you

No wonder Cain killed Abel outta envy/jealousy
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just visualizing the write up as an imagination... grin grin grin you are really crazy.

Lmao half and top of a V8 engine na your mate? cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by OmegaAutos: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hope he can manufacture keke napep if supported. Hope he can use his knowledge to solve simple societal problems. We only reward those who can cram in Nigeria education systen
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Okwyjesus(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:

Congratulations Bro

Greedy l must say.
5.0 with no point for the School or Lecturers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Leaf? / My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.