Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (29691 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Didn't you see the "like" I gave you? You have won in Jesus name.
Oya rest now
Despite being religious you are using God's name in vain! I am very sorry for you!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
This thing still dey pain you? This is serious o.
assholemods:

Despite being religious you are using God's name in vain! I am very sorry for you!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
You are the one in pains not me. You are the one that wanted to die because I said calling on Jesus will not bring jobs. You are the one that wants to die because of religion. You are the one taking Panadol for another person headache.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Wetin concern me... Nor be you go face hell fire?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Augustenite(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

I don talk ma own. Naija don condemn.

Oga, the guy is already working in a good and reputable oil servicing company.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
To put the records straight.I'm not religious. If you understand Jude 3, you wont be talking like that.I doubt you know the meaning of the words you use.

I still maintain that you respect peoples faith and I'll continue to identify with Jesus.That I will never hide.

I didn't say it to get likes or get somebody to support me.I said it because there was NEED to.

At least,one thing has been achieved. I can't see those insulting words anymore though you're still miffed.

Thank you
assholemods:

You are the one in pains not me. You are the one that wanted to die because I said calling on Jesus will not bring jobs. You are the one that wants to die because of religion. You are the one taking Panadol for another person headache.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
To put the records straight.I'm not religious. If you understand Jude 3, you wont be talking like that.I doubt you know the meaning of the words you use.

I still maintain that you respect peoples faith and I'll continue to identify with Jesus.That I will never hide.

I didn't say it to get likes or get somebody to support me.I said it because there was NEED to.

At least,one thing has been achieved. I can't see those insulting words anymore though you're still miffed.

Thank you
Lol... Did I at any point in time asked you not to identify with Jesus? You see why I said your brain needs re set? There is nothing you can comprehend! Is your IQ this low?
You better go to bed and stop displaying your stupidity and senseless!
There goes the insults again so what have you achieved? Yeye dey smell... Olodo!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Kikikiki... I just see so much insecurity in your posts. Just trying hard to show that you're intelligent... Mentioning "mumu"," low IQ", "Olodo", " Ode" etc but the Truth is there's nothing to prove to you.
I stated those things to clarify your misconceptions.. Nothing more.

All what you wrote, I told you, I didn't bother to read them.

In case you're excited at the other guy's intervention, he was only pleading on your behalf and that I consider your opinion but for me your opinion was not important. He felt it was harsh but that's the crux of my engagement NOTHING More.

So it's laughable when you keep talking about comprehension.Comprehension about what exactly? Your opinion that's not worth considering?

Summary,
I don't discuss opinions.That's why I never took you serious.Just pocket it.When I read from intellectuals, I concentrate.I'm sorry, I didn't consider your posts a good read.

In case you forgot why I quoted you the first time,it is, respect people's faith.Simple

The others na noise

Please excuse me...
assholemods:

Lol... Did I at any point in time asked you not to identify with Jesus? You see why I said your brain needs re set? There is nothing you can comprehend! Is your IQ this low?
You better go to bed and stop displaying your stupidity and senseless!
There goes the insults again so what have you achieved? Yeye dey smell... Olodo!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... I just see so much insecurity in your posts. Just trying hard to show that you're intelligent... Mentioning "mumu"," low IQ", "Olodo", " Ode" etc but the Truth is there's nothing to prove to you.

In case you're excited at the other guy's intervention, he was only pleading on your behalf and that I consider your opinion but for me your opinion was not important. He felt it was harsh but that's the crux of my engagement NOTHING More.

So it's laughable when you keep talking about comprehension.Comprehension about what exactly? Your opinion that's not worth considering?

Summary,
I don't discuss opinions.That's why I never took you serious.Just pocket it.When I read from intellectuals, I concentrate.I'm sorry, I didn't consider your posts a good read.

In case you forgot why I quoted you the first time,it is, respect people's faith.Simple

The others na noise

Please excuse me...
You are still sending a long epistle to unreasonable person... Fool!...Is it your respect? You will never have common sense infact with all the stupid epistle up up
there you need a psychiatric treatment.
If I don't respect other people faith come and force me nah! You think you are the only Christian here? You religion bigot!
People like you are the most sinful person on earth! I spit on you tueh!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2022
derecho:

Summary,

The others na noise

Please excuse me...
Kikikiki laughing like a mad man... You will not respect yourself... Keep quoting me!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2022
derecho:

Summary,

The others na noise

Please excuse me...
You don't consider my post good to read yet you are responding to me! Lol... angry grin
I have being meeting senseless people you are number one.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by subcbouy: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.
Because you no see doesn't make him one, bro.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Campus Life.
https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2021/05/students-life-on-campus.html
Read and Comments, Share and Follow
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by dontrulee: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

Them suppose make you minister of "fuckery"
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by dontrulee: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
5.0 is nice.
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ternistacle(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
U try man.. congratulations. E no easy.

Well don Obong Expo. How many courses u sought
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by YaxxVille(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Which set bro, i graduated from d same dept
DasaintHope:
Congrats Man. I myself graduated with a 4.7 average Mechanical from ABU Zaria.

Las las na military work I used the degree go find. Not to discourage you but don't think your path will be flawlessly smooth. If anything it just got harder. Speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Leaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.