Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (29719 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by jonili(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro

Congrats man
Now you know what to do, carry your bags and move to where you'll be valued.

First time I'm seeing someone I know on nl
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki.. You don't need to get worked up.The message is simple.
I would have schooled you but it's not necessary
assholemods:

[s]Common sense is far from you... Olodo
Did I ask him not to believe in Jesus? Believe is faith how about work? It seems you have being praying to get work for the past 10 years abi why the thing come dey pain you like this?
Work wey your leaders refuse to create! You go pray taya... Ode![/s]
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by redeff06: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
carrad:

Abeg help me tell am. Its just sad how people all think we should become mechanics or something similar. We are trained to be designers not repairers. Yes its an option to pick maintenance aspect for career but it is not why people study mee.
Mee's are meant to make the manual not use it.

Shut up there with your popular and foolish mentality. It is very common to Nigerian Engineering graduates to be defending their ignorance with this popular statement: "We are trained to design and not to repair". That is a big fallacy. The essence of obtaining a formal Education is to learn everything related to your course of study. An engineering graduate must be able to carry out repair appropriately.

The only statement that would be valid is: "An Engineering graduate is better than an artisan engineer because
I. An Engineering graduate can design and manufacture but an artisan engineer can not.
2. An Engineering graduate repair ability is unlimited but an artisan engineer repair ability is limited."

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Josywhyte: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.

No wonder u still dey where u dey. See wetin u dey wish person. U think say everybody go dey unfortunate like u? #spits

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
DasaintHope:
Congrats Man. I myself graduated with a 4.7 average Mechanical from ABU Zaria.

Las las na military work I used the degree go find. Not to discourage you but don't think your path will be flawlessly smooth. If anything it just got harder. Speaking from experience.
Good bless oc morale.. Onwards, sir.

And EX-JACM is sending complement. smiley
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
I no kno say this thing go pain you like this o....oya no vex
By the way,The Bible verse you quoted is well know by all.Only that it's not apposite for this discuss.

The issue at hand is simple. If you look at the genesis of the matter, you'd understand you don't need to even attack the person. You should have kept to your opinion.

Assuming that everyone who demonstrates faith in Jesus doesn't work, is myopic.

In a more opportune time I may teach you what you think you know but you clearly don't know.
assholemods:

You be real mumu and a brainwashed black man... Go and bring Jesus to build factory for you nah!... people wey carry religion for head pass people wey bring am.
You are even a terrible Christian because Bible says "faith without work is dead".....
You can see that you even lack knowledge about what you are talking about... Meanwhile the person I mentioned is not saying anything but you carry the thing for your own head! Aproko!

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by pinkygurl(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, I am a Chemical Engineer.

My final year project was based on designing a continuously stirred tank reactor(CSTR).

And I love designing reactors.
What an inspo wink. I nid to change nairaland moniker to fyb project asap grin
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by sageb: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:
Kindly have me introduce you to this nairalander who not only made a resounding first class at undergraduate level but also went on to graduate with a CGPA of 5.0 at M.Eng at the just concluded convocation of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State

Congratulations Bro

Wow! Congratulations
Start applying for scholarships in Germany and the others.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
I no kno say this thing go pain you like this o....oya no vex
By the way,The Bible verse you quoted is well know by all.Only that it's not apposite for this discuss.

The issue at hand is simple. If you look at the genesis of the matter, you'd understand you don't need to even attack the person. You should have kept to your opinion.

Assuming that everyone who demonstrates faith in Jesus doesn't work, is myopic.

In a more opportune time I may teach you what you think you know but you clearly don't know.
No need quoting you again you are brainwashed forever and you are a kid possibly in his 20"s.... Don't ever in your life ask anybody on this forum to keep his opinion, it is called a forum for a reason.
Aproko you and your senseless analogy... Confirmed olodo! Lol... You want to teach your father!... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by akan102: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.. You don't need to get worked up.The message is simple.
I would have schooled you but it's not necessary
Go school the elders in your village first!
Bounce away like a ball.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki...Another assumption.. Just to give you a clue.Check when I signed up with NL.... You think everyone is a noisemaker. For your mind, you are intelligent because of the nonsense you wrote?

I love discussing with reasonable folks even if we disagree.

However, Your temperament gave you away as a kid who can not articulate his ideas without insults.

What is hard to understand in leaving the person to his faith?What's your problem with that?

As per your Chinese and Korean nonsense, I no get time for that one.
assholemods:

No need quoting you again you are brainwashed forever and you are a kid possibly in his 20"s.... Don't ever in your life ask anybody on this forum to keep his opinion, it is called a forum for a reason.
Aproko you and your senseless analogy... Confirmed olodo! Lol... You want to teach your father!... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by ipobarecriminals: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:

They don't have I've asked
where in Lagos u dey
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by OkoAnike(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Na lie
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ochelyko1: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Informanta:

Congratulations Bro

Congratulations oooo
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by okrikaboi: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.
After reading the comment I knew I had to scroll back up just to read your name out loud. You are the best at what you do
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by nduchucks: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

This poster sounds quite ignorant. Are you aware that today's Engineers design automated tools, robots and computers to do real tasks.

Technicians or low level mechanics may need to be highly skilled at using Allen Keys.

You tried to be funny but came across as not so bright.

Congrats to the new graduate abeg �
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ochelyko1: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
It is painful on how young Nigerians who graduated with good result don't have job. But some who have job can't defend their degree in their working place. Imagine in Shell Plc they are sacking young people who claimed to be graduate from most respected University because they couldn't do the practical aspect of their field.

They are only good in theory but when it comes to practices it is a big problem for most University graduates.

Why we are crying of unemployment some people are loosing their jobs because of their inability to do the work well.

Let the government make every higher institution 80% practical and theory 20% that's the only way forward.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by excel101(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations my bro. You're indeed a genius. 5.0 Grade! Who no go know.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by TheMostComplex1: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats Bro
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by 2braithe: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
DasaintHope:

Las las na military work I used the degree go find. Not to discourage you but don't think your path will be flawlessly smooth. If anything it just got harder. Speaking from experience.

So you went to NDA after B.Sc??

Wanted to enter NDA too but....naija no good.I'll go with the japa route.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by phr33man(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

What if he's been offered lecturing job in that department?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by zinaunreal(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Chukwudi4naija:
Which work? 80k and below salary is still work right? He should just leave Nigeria where he can get more leverage for experience-based knowledge, and not the la cra la po type we have here.

Employers in Nigeria no longer value our certificate. They can only pay you less if you are willing to except their offer. Unless you want to remain idle.

Even when you accept the job, your direct boss and colleagues will always assume you are proud because you have masters with such feat.

Stop advising him to leave Nigeria. We need brains like his to develop this country. Why are you discouraging the progress of this nation?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Golan007: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

When a first class engineer is talking about hardship, you think it is your kind he's referring to?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Bbbw: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by luluman: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
your pessimism made you end up on nairaland don't affect others with it.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Testimony1988(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
DasaintHope:

Which armed of service did u go for...Me too am a military man buh entered with o level shaa..buh still running my degree..This strike if a tin don tire..I would have been a graduate by now.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats genius.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by jabojafa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
I have but not in Lagos and I can do waybill if you interested.
Anonymous54:
Congrats

Abeg who get this kind cylinder for sale..
I need am badly. The person must reside in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Picks Edward Onoja As Running Mate / My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.