Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (29718 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by edgecution(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

You guys just lie for gullible people on Niaraland. A first class Engineering Graduate will not be employed in Nigeria? No way.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
See am dey use style beg... Next time learn to keep your warped thinking to yourself.That someone says someone with 1st class would get job in Jesus name, e no concern you.
No dey use Church dey practice your halfbaked philosophies. Good day my friend... Kikikiki
You dey pepper body because of Jesus lol... Idiot asking me to keep own opinion but you can tell me yours.
You will die and get buried because of person matter, the person I mentioned is resting, you are busy fighting for another person and Jesus. You are mentally deranged!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
If na that Jesus dey pepper you, no never see anything.
You are too small to define me.
For the umpteenth time, keep your opinion to yourself.

Mention me again I will sit with you till tomorrow. Oponu!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki...oya kwantinu...which other word you get to talk than to dey shout "fool", " oponu"...like say dem take am spice the soup wey you chop.
I'm done with you as you don't have anything new to say.

Your time starts now...Oya bark till tomorrow and beyond.
assholemods:

Mention me again I will sit with you till tomorrow. Oponu!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...oya kwantinu...which other word you get to talk than to dey shout "fool", " oponu"...like say dem take am spice the soup wey you chop.

Your dog should have sense more than you.

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
lekkyy:

He will get good job in Jesus name. God will make a way for him.

AMEN in Jesus name
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:

Bark like your father giving your Moda doggy!!! cheesy
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Edoziesmart(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
okrikaboi:

After reading the comment I knew I had to scroll back up just to read your name out loud. You are the best at what you do
He is best in trolling grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Xantel(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Excellent
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
Na this same advice you use, sent innocent people go Ukraine, now look at undecided.
Oga JAPA(run) is the way forward
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by harmony75: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is great.. Congratulations God has crown your hard work ❤️
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Amhappy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations ����
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by goslowgoslow(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
If na that Jesus dey pepper you, you never see anything.
You are too small to define me.
For the umpteenth time, keep your opinion to yourself.

Oga STFU....go your way if you can't understand his point, stop defending rubbish you are not the only Christian here.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by goslowgoslow(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:

AMEN in Jesus name
Lol....see this man trolling himself! grin grin
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oga STFU....go your way if you can't understand his point, stop defending rubbish you are not the only Christian here.
You dey mind the mumu.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by captainbangz: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
DasaintHope:
Congrats Man. I myself graduated with a 4.7 average Mechanical from ABU Zaria.

Las las na military work I used the degree go find. Not to discourage you but don't think your path will be flawlessly smooth. If anything it just got harder. Speaking from experience.
An undergraduate EEE student here, will love to join the army too Sir.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Dotman2210(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ignorance

He's an engineer not Technicians.

You dey mind the clown claiming to know
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki...
Let me oblige u a little.
First,I don't follow the crowd.I would have ignored him if I knew he was uncouth and shallow. But out of respect I humored him.

Go pore through what started the discussion and learn to be polite when you have any point to make.

The guy you're defending is rude and can't understand or appreciate simple matters.

Supporting him is condoning rubbish.

goslowgoslow:

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by luluman: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

So funny how una carry wetin I talk for head, abi no be freedom of speech again? By the way, I was only catching cruise with what I said, trying to make us know how useless our country is, he will be valued more if he leaves this useless place called a country. Anybody that is aggrieved with what I said should do their worst. For those calling God and Jesus, they should try and become sensible.
We have done our worst by giving you the answer you deserve
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by goslowgoslow(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...
Let me oblige u a little.
First,I don't follow the crowd.I would have ignored him if I knew he was uncouth and shallow. But out of respect I humored him.

Go pore through what started the discussion and learn to be polite when you have any point to make.

The guy you're defending is rude and can't understand or appreciate simple matters.

Supporting him is condoning rubbish.

Lol...I am not defending anybody here, I read his comments and yours, you obviously don't understand his point. He his not saying you shouldn't call God or Jesus, he was obviously against how our leaders did not develop the nation and made people to resort into prayers to get jobs. From my own experience people don't pray to get jobs in developed countries, the jobs are created through God's given resources and good leadership. I think that was his point.
Unfortunately you turned it into religion matter the reason why he probably got mad and again telling him to keep his opinion was disrespectful on your part, you can't gag anybody.
Like I said I am not speaking for him this is my own thinking based on his comments and yours.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Friend, those things were not necessary.

Someone said the Guy won't land a job and the person he quoted rejected it in Jesus name. What's the issue with that? I simply drew his attention to desist from that that it was the person's belief but he wanted to tell us how brainwashed we were.Is that necessary? What you are saying essentially is you guys are just dumb and all the misapplied "Faith without works" verse.
I would have schooled him about his so-called better philosophy but he was busy using words like "small boy" ,"black man" and "fools" ...I obviously wasn't reading his nonsense because he wasn't adding any thing of worth.
In a bid to make it religious, he introduced "fighting for Jesus and Jihad"..
It clearly shows he didn't get the drift.

" Respect people's belief "Simple

goslowgoslow:

Lol...I am not defending anybody here, I read his comments and yours, you obviously don't understand his point. He his not saying you shouldn't call God or Jesus, he was obviously against how our leaders did not develop the nation and made people to resort into prayers to get jobs. From my own experience people don't pray to get jobs in developed countries, the jobs are created through God's given resources and good leadership. I think that was his point.
Unfortunately you turned it into religion matter the reason why he probably got mad and again telling him to keep his opinion was disrespectful on your part, you can't gag anybody.
Like I said I am not speaking for him this is my own thinking based on his comments and yours.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:

Someone said the Guy won't land a job and the person he quoted rejected it in Jesus name. What's the issue with that? I simply drew his attention to desist from that that it was the person's belief but he wanted to tell us how brainwashed we were.Is that necessary? What you are saying essentially is you guys are just dumb and all the misapplied "Faith without works" verse.
I would have schooled him about his so-called better philosophy but he was busy using words like "small boy" ,"black man" and "fools" ...I obviously wasn't reading his nonsense because he wasn't adding any thing of worth.

Lol no problem sir it is okay but you should also respect his own opinion.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki... You obviously dont know guys like that.There's what we call subtle suggestions. They try to intimidate others to make them feel they're too religious and weak people will be hushed.
I prolly would have approached him differently if he didn't attack that person. But choosing that person was intentional...
goslowgoslow:

Lol no problem sir it is okay but you should also respect his own opinion.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Worksunlimited: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.

As u be God abi wetin?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You obviously dont know guys like that.There's what we call subtle suggestions. They try to intimidate others to make them feel they're too religious and weak people will be hushed.
I prolly would have approached him differently if he didn't attack that person. But choosing that person was intentional...
Shame on you Mr Religion see the way you are fighting another person's fight? What are you feeling like? VOLTRON? or Jesus that came to fight for people. Aproko next time put your nose where it belongs. I am still ready for whatever approach you want to bring.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oya no vex...make I dash you like.I know you've learnt your lesson.
Pass your message without insults and you'll be fine.
assholemods:

Shame on you Mr Religion see the way you are fighting another person's fight? What are you feeling like? VOLTRON? or Jesus that came to fight for people. Aproko next time put your nose where it belongs. I am still ready for whatever approach you want to bring.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:

Thank God somebody who comprehend what I meant has finally spoken some sense into your skull even though you will not agree.
You are even more rude and very uncouth than me. You deserve all the insults I gave you. How dare you ask me to keep my opinion? Who are you to tell me that? That alone is disrespect.
You said I am unreasonable and asked you to stop quoting somebody that is unreasonable but you refused, even after telling you that only a fool quotes somebody who is not reasonable.... So it is logical you are fool for quoting me. Why not you let me be at that point and face your life?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Go and take a chill pill
.. okay? Continue praying to Jesus for jobs that are not there.
Next time face your front and respect yourself!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Didn't you see the "like" I gave you? You have won in Jesus name.
Oya rest now
assholemods:

Thank God somebody who comprehend what I meant has finally spoken some sense into your skull even though you will not agree.
You are even more rude and very uncouth than me. You deserve all the insults I gave you. How dare you ask me to keep my opinion? Who are you to tell me that? That alone is disrespect.
You said I am unreasonable and asked you to stop quoting somebody that is unreasonable but you refused, even after telling you that only a fool quotes somebody who is not reasonable.... So it is logical you are fool for quoting me. Why not you let me be at that point and face your life?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
It is not all about having first class. Can you travel in it?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
You have equally learnt you lessons! You are not VOLTRON so stop acting as one.
Stop taking Panadol for another person headache.. And don't ever in your life try to gag anybody...
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Didn't you see the "like" I gave you? You have won in Jesus name.
Oya rest now
Rubbish your brain is yet to re-set!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Picks Edward Onoja As Running Mate / My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.