Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. (29721 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by carrad: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
redeff06:

Shut up there with your popular and foolish mentality. It is very common to Nigerian Engineering graduates to be defending their ignorance with this popular statement: "We are trained to design and not to repair". That is a big fallacy. The essence of obtaining a formal Education is to learn everything related to your course of study. An engineering graduate must be able to carry out repair appropriately.

The only statement that would be valid is: "An Engineering graduate is better than an artisan engineer because
I. An Engineering graduate can design and manufacture but an artisan engineer can not.
2. An Engineering graduate repair ability is unlimited but an artisan engineer repair ability is limited."

There is nothing wrong with knowing how to repair. Infact it is essential for every engineer who designs to know how to repair and in other to make better and more efficient designs. But the focus of a formal engineering program is to learn to design and fabricate not repair otherwise just do a short training or something.

Knowing how to fix should just be a part of the design process not the main aim. You should be an expert in designing not fixing. Im tired of seeing mechanical engineering job offers meant for technicians. Nigerians like pushing mee's toward things like welding, auto repair, ac repair and installation, maintenance of equipment when they should be doing more things like hvac, machine design prototyping and fabrication, biomedical designs, vibrations, fea, quality control, product design. We have enough people that can do maintenance that arent even mee's. what of designs?

Dey one side with your repair mentality. You must be a nigerian university lecturer. Tell me why are mee's making dustbin parker with sheetmetal in 500lvl?
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Las Las u no go see work.
las las youre an idiott
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by abimbola74(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:
Congrats

Abeg who get this kind cylinder for sale..
I need am badly. The person must reside in Lagos.
I can send it to you in Lagos . My location is Osogbo in Osun State.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by CSTRR: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
pinkygurl:

What an inspo wink. I nid to change nairaland moniker to fyb project asap grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ceejaytech: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

Weed on the highest order
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Ceejaytech: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See my fellow 1st class degree holder in Engineering.
Can someone tell this boy that with such brains, he has no reason being in Nigeria, he should be in one Aerodrome in Ukraine or in an auto assembly plant in Sweden.

Most people here may not know, but I graduated as well with a 5.0 CGPA and first class degree in Kpekus Engineering.
There is no rusty crevice that wasn't brought back to life after being worked on by me.

But it is not by getting a CGPA of 5.0 in Mechanical Engineering in the classroom, can he replace pistons and rings in the workshop?

Can he use an Allen key and '15 combined' perfectly with just his left hand while his right hand romances the boobs of an agbo seller as he replaces the 'half-and-top' of a faulty V8 engine without being distracted?

If he can, then he is just as good as me in this thing called engineering.

Weed of the highest order
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by rtdCivilservant: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
luluman:
your pessimism made you end up on nairaland don't affect others with it.
So funny how una carry wetin I talk for head, abi no be freedom of speech again? By the way, I was only catching cruise with what I said, trying to make us know how useless our country is, he will be valued more if he leaves this useless place called a country. Anybody that is aggrieved with what I said should do their worst. For those calling God and Jesus, they should try and become sensible.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...Another assumption.. Just to give you a clue.Check when I signed up with NL.... You think everyone is a noisemaker. For your mind, you are intelligent because of the nonsense you wrote?

I love discussing with reasonable folks even if we disagree.

However, Your temperament gave you away as a kid who can not articulate his ideas without insults.

What is hard to understand in leaving the person to his faith?What's your problem with that?

As per your Chinese and Korean nonsense, I no get time for that one.
Senseless pikin I am done with you... You weren't the one I quoted in the first instance so like I said bounce like a ball, you are a child! Keep praying to Jesus for work you hear? You are only multiplying your poverty!
You are already brainwashed so nobody can re set your brain. You lack the ability to comprehend so I end my discussion with you, poor you! Since you know I am not reasonable what are you still replying me? Hold your peace and once again bounce like a ball.... Small boy!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Prettychild(f): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats. God will open your way in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
If na that Jesus dey pepper you, you never see anything.
You are too small to define me.
For the umpteenth time, keep your opinion to yourself.

assholemods:

[s]Senseless pikin I am done with you... You weren't the one I quoted in the first instance so like I said bounce like a ball, you are a child! Keep praying to Jesus for work you hear? You are only multiplying your poverty!
You are already brainwashed so nobody can re set your brain. You lack the ability to comprehend so I end my discussion with you, poor you! Since you know I am not reasonable what are you still replying me? Hold your peace and once again bounce like a ball.... Small boy![/s]
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...Another assumption.. Just to give you a clue.Check when I signed up with NL.... You think everyone is a noisemaker. For your mind, you are intelligent because of the nonsense you wrote?

I love discussing with reasonable folks even if we disagree.

However, Your temperament gave you away as a kid who can not articulate his ideas without insults.

What is hard to understand in leaving the person to his faith?What's your problem with that?

As per your Chinese and Korean nonsense, I no get time for that one.
Yes China and Korea... Developed countries don't carry religion for head... They work to develop themselves some don't even believe in God!
That was my statement you can hug transformer because of that! Your business! Comprehension=zero!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by youngfaraday1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
My Engr, kindly go through this link for possible scholarship to leave Naija and thank me later. Read mechanical too worked for sometime when Nigeria was still manageable before I moved.
Please do the needful now y you still have age in your side, may God open the Heavens over your Destiny in Jesus name, Amen
https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Prettychild:
Congrats. God will open your way in Jesus Name Amen

AMEN IN JESUS NAME o!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
If na that Jesus dey pepper you, no never see anything.

And for the umpteenth time stop quoting somebody who is not reasonable!
Only a foolish person quotes somebody who is not reasonable!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
If na that Jesus dey pepper you, no never see anything.

Lol..... cheesy cheesy you want to fight for Jesus! You must be a Jihadist!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
You ain't qualified for this discuss... You're just parroting what you heard at the beer parlor.
And why should China or Korea be my yardstick? You just dey open mouth.
assholemods:

[s]Yes China and Korea... Developed countries don't carry religion for head... They work to develop themselves some don't even believe in God!
That was my statement you can hug transformer because of that! Your business! Comprehension=zero[/s]!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Anonymous54: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
abimbola74:

I can send it to you in Lagos . My location is Osogbo in Osun State.

Can you post the pics here let me see what I'm buying.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Anonymous54: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
where in Lagos u dey

Ishaga for around Fagba side.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
You ain't qualified for this discuss... You're just parroting what you heard at the beer parlor.
And why should China or Korea be my yardstick? You just dey open mouth.
For quoting me again you are FOOLISH!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Anonymous54: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
jabojafa:
I have but not in Lagos and I can do waybill if you interested.

Let me see the pics first before we negotiate and talk price.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
I can't fight for Jesus... You keep showing your shallowness. There's a difference between identifying with Jesus and your delusion. Just dey use words anyhow. Wetin concern Jesus and Jihad?
assholemods:

Lol..... cheesy cheesy you want to fight for Jesus! You must be a Jihadist!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
I can't fight for Jesus... You keep showing your shallowness. There's a difference between identifying with Jesus and your delusion
Only a foolish person quotes somebody who is not reasonable... Keep quoting me!
Jihadist!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by ipobarecriminals: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:

Ishaga for around Fagba side.
I:ll ask peepz and get back to u.Guess u need it for gas biz
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki...It's part of formatting your brain.
The face of a frowning goat won't stop it from being sold in the market.
assholemods:

Only a foolish person quotes somebody who is not reasonable... Keep quoting me!
Jihadist!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Fool
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Anonymous54: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I:ll ask peepz and get back to u.Guess u need it for gas biz

Yea
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kikikiki... I love it .Your trite response is reducing. Keep it up
assholemods:

Fool
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
Continue... Fool!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by Bigfish121(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
This country is not for you.We don't value intellectuals in this country.
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by derecho(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
See am dey use style beg... Next time learn to keep your warped thinking to yourself.That someone says someone with 1st class would get job in Jesus name, e no concern you.
No dey use Church dey practice your halfbaked philosophies. Good day my friend... Kikikiki
assholemods:

Continue... Fool!
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by PKURLINZ: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats man

E no easy
Re: Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. by assholemods: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
See am dey use style beg... Next time learn to keep your warped thinking to yourself.That someone says someone with 1st class would get job in Jesus name, e no concern you.
No dey use Church dey practice your halfbaked philosophies. Good day my friend... Kikikiki
You just confirmed yourself to be a fool by responding to unreasonable person. Foolish person is it your father that owns Christianity.... You must be a dunce telling me to keep my opinion to myself. Why not also keep your own opinion to yourself and ignore my own opinion?
What is your business with my opinion? You daft Moda foka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.