Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48473 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by bepositive11: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Until you start making money, only go through free courses. When you start earning, then you can invest in paid courses as well

There are tons of free courses out they. You don't need to spend a kobo to get started

Breelah:
Okay everybody that comes across this page after
reading this drop your worst experience with trying to make money online
lets go....

I'll go first so i'm sure everybody can relate to this because one way or the other we've tried to make money online.

A year ago, I came across a page that said and I quote "how to make 200-300k when sleeping", omo like everybody else I became curious, 300k while sleeping in this economy? I know that money can go a long way so I clicked on it and it showed various ways to make money. You know creating content and selling it then, I became so interested. So when I saw where I was asked to pay I didn't think twice, I quickly made the payment.

2 weeks after making the payment and going through the course, I got stuck because i'm sure you all know that is one thing to want to want to create or start something or to have an idea and its another thing to know where to start from after investing in a course and training packed with strategies and seminars on how to make money you realize this people are just spitting theories mainly stuffs. You know you can just google and get the answer.

And the worst is when you pay for mentorship or something now we all know money does not grow on trees so nobody in this current economy will want to spend money on an information and regret it right?? So at that moment after having those industrious ideas You get stuck questions like where do i start from, what should i do, will people like what i want to sell, where do i get enough resources and research about what i want to do? yhhh it can be really frustrating right?

So if in any area at all you can relate to this then this post if for you.
So don't forget drop all your experiences down here lets see who can relate to what we went through ....oya i'm waiting.

Because i'm sure everybody that comes across this page is tired of spending money time and resources just to get extra income online.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2022
bestbiz17:
Wow, u r very knowledgeable in the field which I commend. How can we connect?

We connect but not now. I'll be available in like 2 months.

For starters, go to YouTube and search "how to make money with Clickbank". Watch as many videos and learn.

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Kennyohio(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2022
grandstar:
Making money online with affiliate marketing basically boils down to 2 things. Get them right and you'll make money. They are:

1. Create a highly converting funnel
2. Send targetted traffic to it.

Note I did not say high converting product or service. I said a highly converting funnel.

Sending traffic directly to the product leads to poor or no conversions. There was a time I spent $200 on MGID native ads. I sent their traffic direct to a Clickbank acne product and I made $88 in commission. If I had used a funnel, I'm sure I would have made at least $440. That's the power of a funnel.

The best targetted traffic is Google adwords and Bing, especially if you use buyer's keywords or buyers intent. That traffic is actually searching for that product to buy already. Bing traffic is cheaper than Google Adwords but adwords beats it hands down in terms of its massive volume.

This man, you sabi...

I do ClickBank too and I can relate

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Kennyohio(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Kennyohio post=111309957][/quote]

I can relate
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Theophinio(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:
Someone please help me really, I'm not staying in Lagos so how can I get a remote job sad
Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support or social media

No gig coming on Upwork or fiverr seff

Anyone pleaseeee I'm tired

How long have you been on Upwork

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by webxpert107: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Breelah:
Okay everybody that comes across this page after reading this drop your worst experience with trying to make money online
lets go....

I'll go first so i'm sure everybody can relate to this because one way or the other we've tried to make money online.

A year ago, I came across a page that said and I quote "how to make 200-300k when sleeping", omo like everybody else I became curious, 300k while sleeping in this economy? I know that money can go a long way so I clicked on it and it showed various ways to make money. You know creating content and selling it then, I became so interested. So when I saw where I was asked to pay I didn't think twice, I quickly made the payment.

2 weeks after making the payment and going through the course, I got stuck because i'm sure you all know that is one thing to want to want to create or start something or to have an idea and its another thing to know where to start from after investing in a course and training packed with strategies and seminars on how to make money you realize this people are just spitting theories mainly stuffs. You know you can just google and get the answer.

And the worst is when you pay for mentorship or something now we all know money does not grow on trees so nobody in this current economy will want to spend money on an information and regret it right?? So at that moment after having those industrious ideas You get stuck questions like where do i start from, what should i do, will people like what i want to sell, where do i get enough resources and research about what i want to do? yhhh it can be really frustrating right?

So don't forget drop all your experiences down here lets see who can relate to what we went through ....oya i'm waiting.

Because i'm sure everybody that comes across this page is tired of spending money time and resources just to get extra income online.

Stop assuming that everybody knows the same thing. You used a lot "as you all know" in your write-up. That is one annoying hasty generalization on your part.

I sincerely hope this is not how your reason real... Assuming everybody knows.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2022
I remember when I started crypto I spent almost $100 just for gas fees , I been wan mad
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by donbrowser(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I can relate. You just need to keep trying and find the one that matches your personality and you are comfortable with

Many people don't know this. I know how much I've spent on online courses.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fame1990: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2022
My worst experience was when I borrowed 50k to add with my existing money on ground to invest in Ponzi, I reinvested all the interest and capital till the money increased to 650k,I convinced my some of my siblings to invest too in which they did so the total amount of money we lost then was 1 Million naira Plus...

4 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Edoziesmart(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Mo10go:
Any chance of losing my money on Affiliate marketing?
Lol
If you don't work harder you won't earn penny in affiliate marketing

That's the real deal
You need to convince people to buy their digital products and you earn your percentage.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by DevilsEqual(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Gratitudes081:
How do you Imagine yourself getting paid a minimum of $100 daily by foreign companies, brands and businesses simply by generating traffics and leads to their websites?

And the interesting part is that you will get your money delivered to you right here in Nigeria in your account.

If you are tired of selling products online without sales and you are getting frustrated or you simply want to improve your income and start the lifestyle you desire for yourself and your family, then this offer is for you.

It sounds amazing and fantastic right?

That's the power of CPA Marketing and how young people like you are making substantial and legitimate money online in this current Nigeria economy.

You can be part of this amazing success story when you join the 5 days free training and access a special eBook packaged to guide you and get you started immediately even if you are a complete novice.

Click the link on my signature to get access to this amazing eBook guide and free training immediately now.

Limited slots available.

Does this has to do with expernaire??
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by PrinceDinno(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Olayetan:

Forget affiliate marketing, nah stress and there's no money in it, that's becux people don't buy all this courses anymore, they now have friends that share it with them, I even have the one they sell for 30k, I got it for free from someone and I can tell you everything written inside is trash.

Wow! Really?? Boss man abeg you fit share me that text lemme see please via, coolgee32@gmail.com .
E get one Bro wey don dey on my neck 4 me to register into affiliate marketing all this while. Thanks Bro
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Edoziesmart(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Sunnyski:
Dem use you do online money ritual.

Go do crypto airdrops and thank me later
Airdrop bawo
Something that is not profitable again aside presale
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Akanbeez: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Nord VPN available in single and bulk.......buyer can reach me on akanbeez1989@gmail.com
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Emmyarase: 1:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Breelah:
Okay everybody that comes across this page after reading this drop your worst experience with trying to make money online
lets go....

Have you tried trx mining
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Teeneyo(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2022
dreamxhaser:
Making money online is so real.

I work as a freelancer and I make a lot of money via upwork and fiverr. I didnt buy any stupid course, everything I learned was from nairaland, YouTube and online blogs.

In making money online, you have to be pray to God and be patient, then you work super smart and hard.

If you are interested in freelancing, just go to the fiverr and upwork thread on nairaland they have 90% of the information you need.

Nobody should PM please because i don't have term to teach anybody.

U have said it all
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by chatinent: 1:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Abian:
I paid chatinet 10k for copywriting tutorial, baba only taught for like 4 days and left all of us there sad

They're many on this Nairaland.

Oga, please look well before you tag people theives. I hope you know there's a popular scammer who cloned my nick here that was busted called “chatinet”¿

Look at my name well and compare!

And if I ever taught sth, I do finish it. I have some writers here who I taught. I teach research writing not copywriting.

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by chatinent: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
that guy na thief he finish school no job he come nairaland to defraud people @cha tinent or chatinet

Una go just dey determined to spoil person name. Have I ever transacted with you before? Nna eh, Naija people sef.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by semanose: 2:06am On Mar 24, 2022
dreamxhaser:
Making money online is so real.

I work as a freelancer and I make a lot of money via upwork and fiverr. I didnt buy any stupid course, everything I learned was from nairaland, YouTube and online blogs.

In making money online, you have to be pray to God and be patient, then you work super smart and hard.

If you are interested in freelancing, just go to the fiverr and upwork thread on nairaland they have 90% of the information you need.

Nobody should PM please because i don't have term to teach anybody.

The real peeps who make money don't have the time to teach anyone.

6 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Actually, most people know the real deal, but they cannot do it. So, as usual, they want a fast way to make money. Looking for job online is the same as looking one if not online. Also, doing business online is same principle with doing it offline. You cannot make $bla bla bla while sleeping. Affiliate marketing is about selling other people's stuff. You must be a marketer. As high as the competition is, some are still marketing till date for banks, insurance, etc. So, the same thing applies online too. All you need to do is to understand the principles behind it, and then you will know if it is for you, or not.

Most Nigerians spam social media with their affiliate links and they get banned here and there. While some others took their time to strategize well, see patient, and are making money via it.

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by iLegendd(m): 3:06am On Mar 24, 2022
No regrets.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by caye(m): 3:22am On Mar 24, 2022
ecolime:
"how to make 200-300k when sleeping", omo like everybody else I became curious

I learnt this the hard way back in 2004 when I was much younger and used to frequent cyber cafe.

I paid $50 registration fee so I can be making $1,000 weekly at one "Online data entry job" grin

International websites don't accept Nigerian debit cards back then. So, I had to convert my Naira to CFAS at Mile 2. Package the CFA in envelope and send it through a driver to an online friend in Togo. Met the lady on Yahoo chat room.

The lady come use Western Union send out the money to a company that sells Virtual Mastercard.

After buying the virtual Mastercard, I come register for the online data entry job only to discover I was paying for a 1 page tips on how to make money online cry

That's the first time and definitely the last time I was scammed of my money. Thank God the Togolese babe and driver didn't YAHOO me too grin

The babe really tried for me oo. Sent over $1,000 to her for Virtual cards purchase all through our friendship when I used to design websites, build forums etc.. and she never ran away with my money. Julia, May God bless you whenever you are.

Summary: When it looks too good to be true, then you need to be careful.

Can I get her contact?!
She would likely make a good wife.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by toprealman: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2022
The ramses twins.....making money from amazon....blah blah blah.
They are always popping up on youtube.
Pay for mentorship.....story!

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Sunnylink(m): 3:43am On Mar 24, 2022
What a touching life experience. The internet have turn to jungle.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Ejiod(m): 3:48am On Mar 24, 2022
96ACE:
grin grin
Op it's very hard to make a substantial legit online money in this country. Even the crypto guys know what I'm talking about. I feel your pain
Not sure some understands.
In crypto you will always make it if you know what you are doing
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Uchedizzy(f): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2022
ghostwritter:
Almost everyday I'm tempted to google "How do a young man in this Buhari era make money legitimately online" but it seems everyone online is also waiting to scam you. This world na jungle, man must eat man to survive. I'm certain I will make it online legitimately by God's grace.
Affiliate Marketers how market?
Bros , e no easy for us the upcomimg affiliate markerters, sometimes a i feel like giving up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? / Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.