Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52195 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano bu Odogwu

6 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anambra International Cargo Airport started and completed by Obiano

8 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anambra International Cargo Airport built by Obiano

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by deflover(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
so with all the money
this is what this idiot did
smh
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks !

Nigerians generally have a short memory and attention span, so it’s good to remind these knuckleheads just how well the now pilloried Obiano performed! They remind me of the fickle-minded jewish mob that rather preferred Barabas to Jesus Christ….forgetting all the good he (Jesus) had just done for them!

12 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Tushed: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
These folks are theives.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

Sanwo olu. Though I don't like him.

What has he done for Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
All the pix shown no reach half of security vote he collected for eight years.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by heniford2: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
This man really tried don't understand the EFCc issue with him undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Governor for 8 years and you are showing us bridges as his accomplishments? I wonder who is sponsoring this nonsense post undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Hahahahahaaaa

Bigot Social Media Aide of Obiano, becomes jobless

Forward this to EFCC email address so that they can investigate the bogus fees on all this projects as well

You dey mind the werey, he never see sumtin. Busy snapping most of the projects done by Peter Obi. Go to those said flyover the drunkard built in awka, trailers are not even allowed sorry to ply them... the underpass is a huge traffic trap for road users ... By the time EFCC is done with him, he will regret ever abandoning the Masses who voted for APGA..
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

This campaign after Election sef...

Is Obiano running for Kuje prison chairman
The guy tried seriously. I visit the state always . I hope sanwoolu could do half of this in 4 years sad . This doesn't have anything to do with politics. He's not done half of what Ambode did in 3 years. I dare anyone challenge me on this.

Btw...I'm not igbo. Pls make your contribution with utmost civility. I can't wait for EFCC to grab him next year because we have lots of petitions against him, piling up.

If obiano is found culpable of any misdeeds, he too should be dealt with . Nobody is above the law.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
He did a lot of work more than the previous governors.

9 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by OreMI22: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:
Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenure ended on 17th March, under Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice

How EFCC has picked one of the best performing Governors in the country to totally disgrace him is the worst travesty that will have long-lasting implications.

It is even worse when you consider that EFCC's move was motivated by a political dispute when Obiano was trying to save his state from the excesses of the attorney general. Some of the same people that said they will burn Igboland.

The public humiliation of Obiano by those who believe they have political power to do as they please will have far-reaching implications for this country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by eebraa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wow. I didn't expect to see cool pictures like this. Now i understand why it's always good to hear both sides of a story. Some people said he didn't do any thing in Anambra but I'm surprised to see all these.

13 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Kalmikaka(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Must admit.... He really was a good governor

12 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Bulalautali(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193769:
Beautification of Upper Iweka Onitsha under Obiano
<mediocre plus looting without fear, Nothing to show here bro, wasted 8yrs, Bogus contracts . Am ashame of this past government.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by nnatobryno(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tou are simply daft, did he embezzle as accused?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by williams85(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
mr poster, you are very SHAM*LESS.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Echoban: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

We have been asking you clowns to mention your governors achievements let’s compare with Obianos yet just nonsense talks. The thread is just starting

He tried though . Base on his own level and available resources, I dont see him different from Gov.Akeredolu in Ondo State.

All these small small bridge and seeing up there are scattered in Ondo state, new road, new Medical college, industry and lot more. I'm not a picture political person like op. But trust me I don't see any much.

I can only rate him a little bit higher than Gov Akeredolu only for that Airport . Aside that. Nothing much.

Still he tried and I think he is the best in Ala Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by akpunda86: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:
Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenure ended on 17th March, under Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice

U be complete mumu and u call this achievement,have u gone to Ebonyi of lately or just little stipidend they pay you and u here typing rubbish.

Obiano tried but an slowpoke,do you know that all ASUBEB project's were done and executed by the wife,I'm ready to testify as I have account where we forward payments made,oh boy go and sit down u know noting happening in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
lol, why is he running? He can't even stay up to 6 hours after inauguration and he want to japa.

grin grin, second Niger bridge picture among the achievements too
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Collins87: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano my son (nwanemu). I didn't know you performed this higher! I am an indigene from Benue & right now feeling pained. Benue, where is your road, especially the one to Gbajimba where the Governor comes from. Where's the Cargo airport... I'm pained from Benue... Obiano tried his best for Anambra, I believe he would soon be released. Nice work Sir.

8 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by gulfer: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wao, this governor actually built Anambra from scratch because there was nothing existing in terms of roads and bridges before he took over reigns of power for the state grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
BoboNkiti19:
He stole money quite alright but you can't deny the fact that he tried for Anambra, I hope he sorts out his mess with EFCC and curtail that his Agbero wife.

He tried for Anambra ? With who's money ? His father's money? Sometimes , I wonder how some nigerians reason......

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Chido26:

Tried ke? I wonder why we love to settle for less. Was he elected to try or to deliver?
But he tried compared to others

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by danot1030: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194331:

i can assure you Obiano will be out soon grin grin grin more

Yes just as you told us that Kanu will be out soon. Am amazed at the level Igbos support evils when it's done by their people but will be everywhere calling for the head people from other tribes that does even less.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
eebraa:
Wow. I didn't expect to see cool pictures like this. Now i understand why it's always good to hear both sides of a story. Some people said he didn't do any thing in Anambra but I'm surprised to see all these.
Opposition really deceived many in Anambra anyway I blame Obiano for refusing to invest in media

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Congrats321(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Do you have facts that he stole money?
quote author=BoboNkiti19 post=111194162]He stole money quite alright but you can't deny the fact that he tried for Anambra, I hope he sorts out his mess with EFCC and curtail that his Agbero wife. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.