Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52215 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
domchike:
Tried wht
Obiano is a failure
Hes the best Anambra Governor ever, whether you like it or not

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194098:

Can you mention your state let compare Obiano's projects to that of your useless state grin grin

Ebonyi state, so let's compare..... you guys called David Umehi a Fulanis and Ebonyi state and her people a second class people in south east.....even with our little revenue, we have dump you guys behind and currently, no state in the entire east can be compared to Ebonyi state in terms of development and utilizations of scares resources......the rejected stone is now the chief Conner stone......
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by ComradeShegs(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Everybody get him own for body. Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by osca234: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is one of the white elephant projects by obiano. It was a bogus project used to syphon the states treasury.

I live in onitsha I can tell you there was no single road constructed by Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

If both of them did so well then why are Onitsha, Nnewi, Ekwulobia etc still eye sores
Then everywhere in Nigeria is an eyesore. From Abuja to Lagos to Kano and PH, none is better managed, it's a mix of the good, the bad and the ugly.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by stephenponti(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194098:

Can you mention your state let compare Obiano's projects to that of your useless state grin grin
Watch as the bigoted son of hate ll refuse Mooh247 to mention his state.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by osca234: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
@

You are not showing us how much waste has taken over most part of Onitsha
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Codeye(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
majamajic:

Everyone from west is from lagos
I have never seen Ekiti person on NL
Talk more of person from Osun
You can't blame them. It says a lot about united yorubaland. I'm sure there is no Anambran who will claimed to be Enugu because Igbo are divided that's more reason Biafra can't be achieve in thousands years from now. Peace
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Invictuse: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Madness is plaguing your entire household if you believe it is only airport the two governors built.

Jonathan39:
Trash, building airport is now the most important development. Some of you are mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

What did I just read?

Didn't your teachers teach you punctuation marks in English? undecided
Oga shut up your mouth English kee you thia na pidgin English I use if you nor sabi read am like that rest grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
osca234:
This is one of the white elephant projects by obiano. It was a bogus project used to syphon the states treasury.

I live in onitsha I can tell you there was no single road constructed by Obiano.

Hatred will not do you something, for all the roads he constructed around Anambra state you dare spew this nonsense? Gush hatred is real oo

3 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jealousy has destroyed you ediot. Ebonyi people are not just ritualists but they are cannibals that eat human flesh. Igbos regard ebonyi people as slaves and non igbos. Igbos in Rivers and Delta are even more igbos than you ebonyi people. Bunch of illiterates.

[s]
Abaman001:

Jealousy will destroy you haters, we are far better than ritualist like you guys..... always celebrating ritualist and drug dealers, obi cubana cup will soon full.....ndara
[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano achievements...

cheesy

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
if bridges are not achievements, what do u consider as achievements?
For me this is a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. But since you asked let me tell you. A governor's achievements are not measured by bridges but by the performance indices of improvement in his state's standard of living index and GDP index, as well as the investments and debt portfolios.

So the question is after Obiano became Governor, did Anambra people have better standard of living in terms of security, economic opportunities, welfare, and so on? Did the GDP index of the state improve? What about the state's debt ratio? Did the FDI and IGR of the state improve?

Now the OP should go and check those areas to determine whether he has achievements or not to show us, not counting bridges as accomplishments as if everyone is dumb.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by JB4life: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
He tried but the duo of his wildly uncultured wife and his unsuccessful attempt to leave the country the same day of handover have made a mockery of his 8 years .
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Subomi11: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193758:
Obiano started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge at Onitsha

Good job for defending Obiano as you believe he had performed wonderfully well.

The attached bridge is not a cable suspended bridge nor a cable bridge based on the structural design.

I commend you for your effort.

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

International airport belongs to FG
so it was constructed with federal government's money abi? Mumuism at it's best.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano did well. He really consolidated and delivered more .
I suggest , @Seun should make it mandatory, before you comment on nairaland, you can state your home and paternal state .
Some people here , can’t even identify with their state... “ dem born me for Lagos “ “ I live in Abuja ? “
I know most of you have used Google reverse image and image search , to search the authenticity of this projects...lol ? Yes they are reality in Anambra .
I’m from Imo. If I want to argue , I’ll argue Imo vs Anambra under a particular political year , I won’t go and carry Abuja or New York achievements and argue against Obiano Anambra ?
I think there’s no state during the 8 years of Obiano , that performed better ... counter me with facts !!!
Some people will come here and be shouting is it his money ... ? You are right , we are arguing using Anambra state money judiciously, and I’ll say yes , he did that .
To the touts arguments , yes every administration must have an ill, even in USA.
To EFCC , you guys just want your tips . Your ways of going after opposition of the federal government are well known . We are not surprised. Willie will be out . Kudos to the @op for showing facts . Argue him with your facts from you state during same tenure . A foreigner here will think , Lagos is the only Yoruba state the way every Yoruba boast with Lagos . To me , Lagos like Abuja is Federal government territories and states . Ndi Igbo , we identify with our home state .
Obiano bu Odogwu.

10 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Akagbe(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
THE BEST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH EAST (START WITH APGA AND END WITH APGA)

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Btruth: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
.......and the only thing Bianca can compliment the wife with was a hot slap?

Life no balance truly.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194098:

Easy Nwanne!

3 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Stop being idle... No time for dick measurement

Go and show EFCC all this pictures of your Oga
its very simple, tell us your state; let us see what your governor had done so far? Is it too hard..

7 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by williams85(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

Are the pics real or fake. Its your father thats shameless for growing someone like you
Mugu. do you have a father?
born by mistake
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Lifeemetu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
I dont doubt any of the achievement sir
My question is how much was in Anambra cuffers when he entered and how much did he collect from Federal government. How much did he spend on all those project and how much is left from it.
Pictures won't answer me untill I see the breakdown of income and expenditures

post=111193744]Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenur Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Ayodele1987(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Governor Yaya Bello where are you, hope u are preparing for ur own.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by prophetfire: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194414:

Enjoying himself nkwoke bu Odogwu grin grin
. Obiano is a failure. Aside the airport that he did at a very over-priced amount, he did nothing.
It's laughable that you are showing roads as his achievement but the reason he's hated most is because he didn't do roads, except for few he did in his area, Aguleri and environs.
Since the days of Ngige, Anambra people have become used to very good roads but the roads were left unattended to in his time, and that's one reason they score him low.
And let me remind you, much of his failure was caused by his wife. She hijacks contracts with fronts and don't do it, yet it's paid for.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:
Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenure ended on 17th March, under Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice
Whoever wrote this should hide his face in shame.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

You can't blame them. It says a lot about united yorubaland. I'm sure there is no Anambran who will claimed to be Enugu because Igbo are divided that's more reason Biafra can't be achieve in thousands years from now. Peace

Lagos seems the only good place in that area , even tinubu from Osun says he is from lagos
So u can achieve lagos country in next year ?

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:
No Achievement here bruh. Only pictures of few bridge
Some people can be very stupid, just imagine, achievement. That is why he looted everything dry before leaving.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Codeye post=111194757][/quote]Your state or neighboring state! We can use your neighboring State to evaluate your State and see how progressive it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.