Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52312 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:
Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenure ended on 17th March, under Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice
Bro I hardly join in this type of discuss but I will advise you to stop arguing with those Afonjas, they are never up to any good. Even though I'm a PDP man but I can swear that Obiano did wonders in our dear state. One of the roads in my village was done by Obiano's administration and mind you this road was what other administrations before him was using to campaign for votes yet they wouldn't construct it. Obiano finally came to our rescue and I'll forever appreciate that. It will be an understatement to say that his arrest is politically motivated but I believe Willie will soon come out victorious

5 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by richie3384: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shameful after 8yrs. Agregate the total worth of the aforementioned projects...not up to 1.5yrs allocations
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by sweetjohn(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abaman001:

Jealousy will destroy you haters, we are far better than ritualist like you guys..... always celebrating ritualist and drug dealers, obi cubana cup will soon full.....ndara
It's either you are an Afonja or a foolish illiterate Igbo. I am Ebonyian also and I am so proud of what any governor from South east is doing. This thread is about anambra why bringing Ebonyi to it. When will some of you dick head Igbos stop displaying I too know mentality always when in the actual sense you don't know. Why not make your own thread of achievement of Dav Umahi and topic it "the best state in Nigeria". Why attacking other south east state

4 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Codeye(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Are you a decedent of Abacha?
Your handle says it all no argument.
Please do check.for fact. Peace
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:
Former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is one of the leading performing governors in Nigeria before his tenure ended on 17th March, under Obiano Anambra ranked lowest in poverty index and lowest on unemployment, on fiscal performance Anambra ranked 3rd, 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, Anambra is one of the leading state in education, health sector.

Former governor Obiano performed credibly well in agriculture sector under Obiano, three mega rice milling plants Coscharies, Stine rice mill, Josan rice mill were established in different parts of Anambra, under Obiano the biggest poultry farm in eastern region Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited was established at Igbariam, Chelsea farm, Ekcel farm and host of others.

In health sector Obiano built the only oxgyen production plant in southeast at COOUTH Awka, Obiano rebuilt Onitsha general hospital, equipped COOUTH and built many structures and today COOUTH is functioning 24 hrs everyday, Obiano rebuilt and equipped many general hospitals and health centers across the state.

Obiano constructed many roads and 17 bridges, the three iconic flyovers in Awka was built by Obiano, Obiano completed Onitsha shopping mall, and Agulu lake hotel, rebuilt 6 roundabouts across the state Borrowmeo roundabout, Zik's roundabout, Amawobia roundabout, Ezeuzu roundabout, Ojukwu roundabout Nkpor and Agu Awka roundabout, beautification of Onitsha and Awka started by Obiano, light-up Anambra project was started and completed by Obiano, installation of streetlights across the state and traffic-light in major junctions across the state was done by Obiano.

Former gov Obiano completed MCC pedestal bridge started and completed Chisco pedestal bridge Onitsha, all the 181 communities in the state benefited from community choose your project, Obiano built 1,000-room hostels in 12 technical colleges across the state and also offered scholarships to over 300 students, many water projects, erosion control.

Former governor established Anambra shoe manufacturing market located at Nkwelle junction also collaborated with FG to establish shoe automated manufacturing plant also located at Nkwelle, built many many electricity substations in the state, the former governor established Court of Appeal in Awka, above all built 10,000 capacity international conference center in Awka, started and completed Anambra international and cargo airport under 18 months.

Obiano never owe civil servant, former governor witnessed three recession during his tenure unlike his predecessors, during recession Fg bailout many states to be able to pay workers Anambra was one of the states that didn't ask for bailout from federal government, Anambra has been peaceful throughout his tenure not until before Anambra guber election opposition parties unleashed political unknown gun men just to paint his administration bad and declare state of emergency, there numerous he achieved under his tenure.

Pictures will do justice
Naturally obiano is a jolly good fellow he is a good man he has tried one thing is certain here he didn't meet people's expectation especially he seem to have abondon most of the good projects started by Peter obi, obiano has bad political adviser's or aide's who may have contributed to the mess the state is today personally the man no get wahala definitely Charles soludo will fix up everything, but one area obiano administration lacked is transparency and accountability just like Peter obi who sum up the Money Left in Anambra state account handed it to obiano to start his administration obiano finished his tenure without making public how monies where used or what is Left for soludo to take over with
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by ken045501: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg forget pictures
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by SGANIVA(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
he tried small , at least he built airport, improve security , anambra one of the fastest developing state in Nigeria with improved educational system.

at least much better than ugwuanyi and other eastern governors.most of this our politicians no dey try shall

3 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
You are a fool. You said you are from Anambra, then I am from Sokoto. Again, I asked you, was it only pedestrian bridge that you saw in the post? Okpo

tctrills:
The fact that you assumed I was from another state shows how shallow you are. You don't deserve an answer. Fools like you keep encouraging mediocracy. The politicians love your kind. They keep fooling you with stupid projects. They know you would fight for them for free. You have become their bulldog, their tool. The fool.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Cognitivereason: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
mr1759:
Can soludo meet obiano standard? Don't come here 8yrs later regretting
Is like is very difficult pleasing Igbo people many of you people have eyes but can't see

Obiano God will bless you and your family how many south south governors have this achievement? Is it Delta governor , Edo or bayelsa governor no one
The former governor of bayelsa performed OK..
Edo and delta is worse...
Akwa ibom and rivers are OK
Cross river is just there with ayade

Especially that Edo state ...oshiomole is 10× better than obaseki...I don't even know what he is doing...truly Edo no be lagos
I think ..we need people from delta to come and show us okowa work...

But In all...the one I know that will write his name in the hall of fame for failure...
Is Benue state governor.AKA..ortormatic failure
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by jamace(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
akpunda86:

U be complete mumu and u call this achievement,have u gone to Ebonyi of lately or just little stipidend they pay you and u here typing rubbish.

Obiano tried but an slowpoke,do you know that all ASUBEB project's were done and executed by the wife,I'm ready to testify as I have account where we forward payments made,oh boy go and sit down u know noting happening in Anambra
Does it matter who carried out a project? That a project is executed and executed well should be our concern and we give kudos to Ex-Gov Obiano.

I have read many messages on this Obiano brouhaha. I think the key issue Anambra people hold against him was his WIFE. That his wife was in charge of many projects and that the wife determined who and who got appointments in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
You are a fool. You said you are from Anambra, then I am from Sokoto. Again, I asked you, was it only pedestrian bridge that you saw in the post? Okpo

I can't answer a politician's tool like you. You want us to start arguing about underperformance. If you are truly excited with the rubish, good for you but don't expect me to justify underperformance and waste of public funds. I have much higher standards than you
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
How could people lie boldly just to achieve a selfish interest against that of millions of people?

Please disregard this lying, shameless imposter, some of the pictures he posted like the onitsha-enugu express, the flyovers, was built under Peter obi's administration
The imposter even posted the upper iweka flyover that was built during the military regime and redesigned by Peter obi's administration.

The only thing obiano built is the flyover that has tall metal above it which he actually built by liquidating the bond and money Peter Obi left in the state purse when he left office. Mind you federal government refused paying anambra for the project because the flyover is substandard and has a metal crossing over it till date so as to prevent lorries, and heavy vehicles from using it

Obiano did nothing tangible with anambra's money, he just squandered everything
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Frustrated hopeless miscreant. Why are you running away from the point. Atulu awusa, I asked you a simple question was it only the pedestrian bridge you saw there. Again can you mention 5 governors in Nigeria that achieved the much Obiano achieved?

tctrills:
I can't answer a politician's tool like you. You want us to start arguing about underperformance. If you are truly excited with the rubish, good for you but don't expect me to justify underperformance and waste of public funds. I have much higher standards than you

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=leicestercamper post=111206750]Frustrated hopeless miscreant. Why are you running away from the point. Atulu awusa, I asked you a simple question was it only the pedestrian bridge you saw there. Again can you mention 5 governors in Nigeria that achieved the much Obiano achieved?

[/quote See this kid oh.. you don't even have what it takes to question me. I don't answer politicians' bulldogs. Obiano right now has EFCC to answer so you are wasting your time on nairaland. EFCC does not read Nairaland.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
smoke555:
[s]How could people lie boldly just to achieve a selfish interest against that of millions of people?

Please disregard this lying, shameless imposter, some of the pictures he posted like the onitsha-enugu express, the flyovers, was built under Peter obi's administration
The imposter even posted the upper iweka flyover that was built during the military regime and redesigned by Peter obi's administration.

The only thing obiano built is the flyover that has tall metal above it which he actually built by liquidating the bond and money Peter Obi left in the state purse when he left office. Mind you federal government refused paying anambra for the project because the flyover is substandard and has a metal crossing over it till date so as to prevent lorries, and heavy vehicles from using it

Obiano did nothing tangible with anambra's money, he just squandered everything[/s]
EVerything posted on this thread was built by Obiano, if peter obi is decieving the allow him to continue deceiving you and stop telling us nonsense. Why not post any of pics with peter obi as Governor instead of talking nonsense.
Peter Obi is being celebrated for saving money not building projects. Obiano has done more projects than all former Anambra Governors combined. These are just a few of them so shut up
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
tctrills:
See this kid oh.. you don't even have what it takes to question me. I don't answer politicians' bulldogs. Obiano right now has EFCC to answer so you are wasting your time on nairaland. EFCC does not read Nairaland
[/s]
Atulu awusa, you must answer my question or else I will keep dragging you.

Now tell me, is it only the pedestrian bridge that you saw in the report? Ewu
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:

Atulu awusa, you must answer my question or else I will keep dragging you.

Now tell me, is it only the pedestrian bridge that you saw in the report? Ewu
I know you are doing this for free. Obiano is in jail he couldn't have paid you to drag me. Continue, I actually find it funny the way you kids are willing to die for the political class. Meanwhile, his own kids are flexing somewhere in Europe.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Benpave: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abi oooooooooo. If he has done well, where is he running to?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ewu, you read a whole report but the only thing a frustrated miserable ediot like you saw was pedestrian bridge. If Obiano is in jail, is it your jail? Why are you crying more than Obiano? Atulu awusa

tctrills:

I know you are doing this for free. Obiano is in jail he couldn't have paid you to drag me. Continue, I actually find it funny the way you kids are willing to die for the political class. Meanwhile, his own kids are flexing somewhere in Europe.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Ewu, you read a whole report but the only thing a frustrated miserable ediot like you saw was pedestrian bridge. If Obiano is in jail, is it your jail? Why are you crying more than Obiano? Atulu awusa

the political dragger. You have stopped asking your question. I read the whole report. his performance is still below average. He should pay for it in jail
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ewu, you read a whole report and the only thing you saw was pedestrian bridge, it shows you are a useless miscreant . Obiano will soon be out, then you will take a hike.

tctrills:
the political dragger. You have stopped asking your question. I read the whole report. his performance is still below average. He should pay for it in jail
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
RedEnergy:
For me this is a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. But since you asked let me tell you. A governor's achievements are not measured by bridges but by the performance indices of improvement in his state's standard of living index and GDP index, as well as the investments and debt portfolios.

So the question is after Obiano became Governor, did Anambra people have better standard of living in terms of security, economic opportunities, welfare, and so on? Did the GDP index of the state improve? What about the state's debt ratio? Did the FDI and IGR of the state improve?

Now the OP should go and check those areas to determine whether he has achievements or not to show us, not counting bridges as accomplishments as if everyone is dumb.
oga stop confusing urself, how can u have improved standard of living or growth in the economy without infrastructure( hope u know the meaning of infrastructure) and bridges happen to be a valuable infrastructure as far as frree flow of goods and services are concerned( hope u also know that transportation is a vital step in production-- basic economics 101) and production is what leads to growth in GDP.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

EVerything posted on this thread was built by Obiano, if peter obi is decieving the allow him to continue deceiving you and stop telling us nonsense. Why not post any of pics with peter obi as Governor instead of talking nonsense.
Peter Obi is being celebrated for saving money not building projects. Obiano has done more projects than all former Anambra Governors combined. These are just a few of them so shut up

You can only tell that to people who are not from Anambra or who doesn't stay in Anambra. I don't play partisan politics, and I tell you, even Dr Chris Ngige performed far more better that our dear past immediate governor . It's either you weren't old enough to witness those projects or you are defending fallacy.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano tried his best... Nke bu eziokwu bu na nwoke nwe legacy

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Well...we the citizens of Anambra State know what Obiano did. The sweetest part of everything is that it's a continuous process, he virtually took over from where Peter Obi stopped and Solution will equally perform better than his predecessors because like I said earlier...Anambra state is still a work in progress and a continuous process, This development is just a tip of an iceberg...Goodnews is that my Igbo brothers are beginning to invest in their homeland since Nigeria is unable, so you all can continue wailing he didn't do anything until a time will come when you will start seeing Anambra State like Dubai...grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is one of the major reason FG/EFCC is witch-hunting Gov. Willie Obiano.

He "Obiano" revoked FG land, measuring 148.337 hectares @Amansea Awka. The land which was acquired by the Federal Government during the administration of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Obiano revocked and started building estate on the land after finding out that FG want to use the land for luga settlement since he "Obiano" refuse to donate land for luga settlement.
Obiano led Anambra State government has been in court with FG but Obiano insisted that the land belong to Anambra not federal government since the land is on the soil of Anambra.

While we speak house upon house is springing up at the sit

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by hush15: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111193744:

Pictures will do justice

Oga, while I compliment you on this infrastructural compendium you have on Obiano, I think you are misdirecting it to the wrong audience o. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Ewu, you read a whole report and the only thing you saw was pedestrian bridge, it shows you are a useless miscreant . Obiano will soon be out, then you will take a hike.

No from EFCC straight to jail. We don't want thieves roaming the streets, do we? I read your report, it was west very unimpressive for 8 years and over a trillion to spend. He was clearly a criminal and unfortunately he has madmen who would fight for him online.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kaysnow:
As if it was from his own pocket money.
The earlier we stop celebrating nonsense the better for us.
So you agree that former governor Obiano did well only that the money he used was not from his pocket. Can you imagine? Was he supposed to spend his own money to execute projects as governor? Which of the political office holders spend their own money for government projects?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.