Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (33099 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by TrueNigerian300: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Russia is the world leader in rocket tech. Did you read the article at all? US is still budgeting for hypersonic research while Russia has already started fielding hypersonic missiles in combat.
Just 1 $200,000 missile will be enough to sink an aircraft carrier worth billions of dollars. Russia knows the future of warfare isn't in large aircraft carriers like the US uses to project power and that's why the Russians focus on missiles

Thank you. Zombies will never bother to read only to vomit what they hear from the media.The coward USA knows that a war with Russia is the end of America, though there will be no winner. But the petroldollar system will be gone for good and that is their greatest asset not even their military might. The day dollars stop being the reserve currency of the world and currency of trade, that is the end America ends.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
tonididdy:

You really think the world is made up of stupid gullible people.
Why has your Almighty America not conducted a moon expedition in this newest centuries?
Oh... Russia is now in space? She will expose her lying ass.
Went to the moon my ass?.... In a century when the only electronics were a black and white TV.
I can show you 100s of photos of Buhari sitting on the moon, just give me a few hours of photoshops.

That moon landing is a fake! ... Otherwise America should prove it again, now that we have space witnesses

How old are you?I don't argue with maopic brains, that bold shows it, Look for someone in your range to argue with, you have no fact to present, trying to lecture you is like trying to water a rock to get soft.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Eduyou:
Propaganda russia

We will get you the admission letter and Invitation Letter from the University and the Ministry of Education in Philippines. We will also guide you through the entire process and put you through all the way to the point of getting your visa at the embassy here in Abuja.

The Process begins by you sending us a scanned copy of the documents listed below:

International passport
Secondary school certificate or transcript where applicable

Naija, naija... Everywhere don turn alabeekee for naija, PMB why?

Imagine Philippinos wey scatter everywhere for Europe hustling like us too!
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by sunboy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
danngnews:

Something that caused many problems like sinking both merchant, navy ships and submarines, cannot be classified as weapon?

You refuse to provide your YouTube link, you refuse to simply Google your “u-bolt”

There’s no such thing as U-bolt, you’ve not even agreed to that.

And a submarine is not a weapon system, it is an infrastructural system to project capability and can carry weapons.

Im tired of you displaying your ignorance here while being stubborn to learn again.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Techguy96:

going to Mars is part of the space exploration, it's more complex than going to just space. To go to Mars u have to go through space. US has gone to space, gone to the moon, their next target is Mars.
Your questions shows u don't know much about space exploration.
Lad trust me America has not gone to moon.
It's all a 3D hoax to entertain the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The United States of America may be lagging behind nations like Russia and China in fielding hypersonic missiles, but that’s not necessarily the same as being behind in the hypersonic arms race.

While the idea of this modern arms race has been framed in the minds of many as a rush to develop and field hypersonic weapons, the truth is, hurrying to get them into service wouldn’t provide the U.S. with much in the way of real military capability.

Instead, America has taken a different approach to hypersonic missiles, opting to focus on fielding new and advanced capabilities rather than trying to beat the opposition to putting these weapons into service.

In other words, the hypersonic arms race we’re living amid today is more like a race to the starting line of a more important competition, and the U.S. is much more focused on winning the next sprint than this one.

What are you saying? You're just going round in circles.

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

How old are you?I don't argue with maopic brains, that bold shows it, Look for someone in your range to argue with, you have no fact to present, trying to lecture you is like trying to water a rock to get soft.
Am old enough to contest your knowledge of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
tonididdy:

Am old enough to contest your knowledge of reasoning.

No you not, saying moon landing was fake and bringing Buhari Into the picture shows you are not close to being knowledgeable, That is the reasoning of Kids or those still in the JSS overthere, I won't blame you tho,as It's a Known fact that the System of education in Nigeria have collapsed.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aboks:
With out nukes russia cant challenge nigeria

Lols, are you dreaming?

I'm not saying we don't have formidable forces, but technologically they'll run us aground.

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by donmik: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
The Russians have fired a Missile the United States are still budgeting to research, The Russians are just testing their microphone on the kind of badass advanced weapons they have in stock...the other day it was a "misterious bomb" and now a hypersonic missile...

Little wonder, America the self acclaimed "World Police" cannot arrest Russia...The West are really scared of engaging Russia in a battle.

Like play like play, u will watch this your Russia crash to be like a third world country going by the way some of u flatter them thinking they are the only ones with weapons. I laugh within myself
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
The Russians have fired a Missile the United States are still budgeting to research, The Russians are just testing their microphone on the kind of badass advanced weapons they have in stock...the other day it was a "misterious bomb" and now a hypersonic missile...

Little wonder, America the self acclaimed "World Police" cannot arrest Russia...The West are really scared of engaging Russia in a battle.
Hope you won't cry of FUEL HIKE and hardship when the world War starts.
By then, you may not even have the opportunity to type or communicate through Nairaland because the internet would have been shut down.

Better Pray against such and stop being childish.
It will affect even the DEAD.
GRAVES will be shattered for the 2nd time.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aboks:
You may not be far from the TRUTH.
It's showing now!
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Techguy96(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
tonididdy:

Lad trust me America has not gone to moon.
It's all a 3D hoax to entertain the gullible.
But if it was Russia I'm pretty sure u would believe them, u apparently are just bias towards America.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by hokafor(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
And Nigerian Police are still using cellotape to hold the Yansh of their gun.
Lol, that was the reasons for all this accidental discharges
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by victorsola: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
grin

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Demolakay: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aboks:
say GOD!
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Demolakay: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
07kjb:

What ever Russia has today USA HAVE BUILT IT 20YEARS AGO
Stop lieing! go nd Google d history of d USSR.Even though USA spend more on its military,wen its comes to arms nd ammunition dey are behind Russia.This hypersonic missile,only Russia has it in stock nd ready for use.d USA is still researching,china too.Japan launched one recently,but not as deadly nd fast as dat of Russia.Google is ur friend bro..

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Techguy96:

But if it was Russia I'm pretty sure u would believe them, u apparently are just bias towards America.
No I'm not.
All we need is a 21st century proof to verify that claim.
It's not just me bro, check on the net, a lot of people, professional even in the space field claim it's fake.

Cmon 1969...do you know how many failed trials elon's Mars expedition met in this technological age, let alone 1969.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Bigfishlee45(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

What will become of you and your household if they do?
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

No you not, saying moon landing was fake and bringing Buhari Into the picture shows you are not close to being knowledgeable, That is the reasoning of Kids or those still in the JSS overthere, I won't blame you tho,as It's a Known fact that the System of education in Nigeria have collapsed.
Nigga trust me, I have more educational exposure than you do.
As for my judgement on a 1960s expedition, it's all over the internet, even space professionals claim it's fake.
It took Elon musk with all the wealth and this day technologies 5 failed attempts to attempt Mars ( we still don't know the verification of the results after but to a large extent, no one has come to tag it a hoax, why? trust me other space nationals were witnessing)

Can America go to the moon now? 100% maybe
But did they land on the moon in 1968....LIES

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
tonididdy:

Nigga trust me, I have more educational exposure than you do.
As for my judgement on a 1960s expedition, it's all over the internet, even space professionals claim it's fake.
It took Elon musk with all the wealth and this day technologies 5 failed attempts to attempt Mars ( we still don't know the verification of the results after but to a large extent, no one has come to tag it a hoax, why? trust me other space nationals were witnessing)

Can America go to the moon now? 100% maybe
But did they land on the moon in 1968....LIES
Keep that aside, you can't lace my shoes when it comes to exposure. I'm not arguing with you because you think you are knowledgeable which you are not anyway, but I'm trying to educate you.

American can still go to moon now if they decide, in fact there is a plan in place to do that already, if you believe moon landing was fake, then you are not even exposed above sentiments.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Aromeh360: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

The bold shows fully Well you lack the brain capacity to argue with me. Because you keep jumping from one blunder to another.

I asked you Russia and US who have landed man on the moon, your confuse self brought in another confusion to yourself by saying space.
I have lived in Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands to mention a few, I have worked in BAE for so long designing programs and avionic computing.

You obviously thought i was your league of nairalanders that argues without fact. I'm obviously trying to school you so you could be enlightened Where you lacked knowledge.

Ak47 is not accurate as assault riffle when compared to M4, FACT!

When it comes to space, US is number one, Take it or leave it.
Your trying to bring up CNN or Whatever News Channels as your line of defence actually exposed that you do not have the brain capacity to engage me with facts, and was lame of you.
You goofed big time by saying Hitler Brother was the one that built Nuclear weapon US is boosting of, that immediately also exposed your level of knowledge.

Knowledge is power, if you don't know, at least learn, don't allow sentiments take over your reasoning. Russia is a baby to compare with US when it comes to militery tech, know this and be knowledgeable.

Why we gonna forget about Russia been the first country to send animal, human even satellite to space and talk about us landing on moon, that’s hypocrisy, can you build a house without a foundation, Russia lay the foundation of space mission, Russia is the father of space travel, everything you know or your imperialist masters know about space is all because of Russia, without ru they wouldn’t have been NASA, the west just copied Russia and built on it. Russia is no1 in space mission believe or not.

Like I asked earlier tell me the gun your imperialist master were using during 1940-60. Comparing guns of 40yrs difference is just st*pid. Is like comparing a kid with a 40 yr, Makes no sense at all.

Saying Einstein wasn’t hitler brother shows you full, and I even thought you learned, damn I was wrong.

US, UK, France and 30+ ganging up against 1 country should tell you a lot but you choose to wallow in your ignorance. I just pray God gives you wisdom, that’s all I pray for. NATO talk more of US can never defeat RU, not in this lifetime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by OperationalVehi: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
olusam4:
Dont mind them my brother

Just buy quality sandal

Size 43

Price:15k

Negotiable

This Salu Bata for 15k ?
What is wrong with you ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aromeh360:

Why we gonna forget about Russia been the first country to send animal, human even satellite to space and talk about us landing on moon, that’s hypocrisy, can you build a house without a foundation, Russia lay the foundation of space mission, Russia is the father of space travel, everything you know or your imperialist masters know about space is all because of Russia, without ru they wouldn’t have been NASA, the west just copied Russia and built on it. Russia is no1 in space mission believe or not.

Like I asked earlier tell me the gun your imperialist master were using during 1940-60. Comparing guns of 40yrs difference is just st*pid. Is like comparing a kid with a 40 yr, Makes no sense at all.

Saying Einstein wasn’t hitler brother shows you full, and I even thought you learned, damn I was wrong.

US, UK, France and 30+ ganging up against 1 country should tell you a lot but you choose to wallow in your ignorance. I just pray God gives you wisdom, that’s all I pray for. NATO talk more of US can never defeat RU, not in this lifetime

You have no wisdom atall, stop twisting the narrative, go and read about the space race, so you can at least catch up and come up with better defence
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by olusam4: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
OperationalVehi:

This Salu Bata for 15k ?
What is wrong with you ?
For quality people not for u
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Aboks(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, are you dreaming?

I'm not saying we don't have formidable forces, but technologically they'll run us aground.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by phenase(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

Keep that aside, you can't lace my shoes when it comes to exposure. I'm not arguing with you because you think you are knowledgeable which you are not anyway, but I'm trying to educate you.

American can still go to moon now if they decide, in fact there is a plan in place to do that already, if you believe moon landing was fake, then you are not even exposed above sentiments.
Lol I know your type... Even your profile foto is enuff testament.

Adioes!

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by VirileNelly2420: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
Hahahahaha. U no well! Bt na true tok

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by VirileNelly2420: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Creditalerts:
If not nuke Russia is not strong as people see just hype angry

Nigeria will defeat her
Defeat Boko Haram first

1 Like

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by VirileNelly2420: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
07kjb:

What ever Russia has today USA HAVE BUILT IT 20YEARS AGO
Big lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.