Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor (54075 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Mumu People

PUTIN go just Barbecue all of them

PUTIN when nor get conscience

PUTIN when de vex like DEAF lipsrsealed

According to Ukrainian intelligence, Russian elites want to assassinate Putin.

You can only imagine the height of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/20/7332985/
I woke from a heat-induced sleep and once I read the source was from Zelenskyy's Ukraine I went back to sleep. Mchew.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
ablejesus26:

Nothing will happen if the mad man is killed Their main focus will be to revive their dwindling economy.
Then u dunno
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Suddenly this people want to become like Nigeria Army who always reveal her operation strategies before execution especially against BOKO Haram and eventually become barbecue in the hands of the terrorists....
So you quickly believed the lame ukrainian military propaganda?

People's IQ can be really low sha
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by ken6488(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Propaganda

If true let prepare for a world war

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
joyandfaith:

Go through history of Soviet or Russian leaders, many of them don't end their tenure well. Unceremonious death or assassination. Russian society continues.

Their only leader I know of handed over to Putin peacefully grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by BotherMleeper(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

There are 100s or even thousands of rich people backing this invasion.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war!

Rich Russians who need offshore accounts, holidays, yachts, private jets, exotic mansions abroad, dollars, investments, international connections and access, western decadence and western luxury goods?

You mean these same people support an isolationistic war that's depriving them of their playground and wealth?
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Investorozay: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war!

nothing will happen
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by LOVEGINO(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Lala should be smarter than this, before he and the blogger he copied and the so called intelligence would know of any thought of assassinating Putin, those with the ideas would have been long dead. Putin is not Buhari or Mugabe.
nairaland is dead.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by franchasng: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
We from our end is making all effort to let Russians know the truth. We want to help Russians know that Putin has been deceiving and lying to them.

Our job is to send messages of truth to millions of Russians in Russia via whatsapp, sms, facebook, etc.

We call ourselves the anonymous online volunteer soldiers fighting against war, fighting against dictatorship and human oppression.

You can send free message to different Russians in Russia by visiting this discrete web link we have made available to the whole world of free people that love peace.

To send free message to Russians visit https://1920.in/ and select sms or whatsapp or any other messaging and it will take you to different Russian people's phone number to tell them truth we already translated in Russian language.

One world, one love, one peace.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
They can’t try shiit. Putin is way smarter angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Rich Russians who need offshore accounts, holidays, yachts, private jets, exotic mansions abroad, dollars, investments, international connections and access, western decadence and western luxury goods?

You mean these same people support an isolationistic war that's depriving them of their playground and wealth?

Yes, most of them are. Only the western ass lickers aren't.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by izenco2005(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

seen USA no gree give u visa, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by sekundosekundo: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

Those you think that supported him are in regrets now as they didn't envisage the level of sanctions and assets seizures that's hitting them.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Investorozay:

nothing will happen

Something must happen
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by uchennaq(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

This your ideology of rich people backing Putin's madness is purely based on assumption. The rich people that are backing Putin, is it the ones that are facing economic sanctions? Will they be happy having their businesses blocked and waste innocent young Russian soldiers? Remove that your DEVILISH thinking and stop aligning with a PSYCHOPATH.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
tonididdy:
omo run oh... shocked.... Ukraine news site

Absolutely not reading angry
grin
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nova1988(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who cares about a terrorist and monster tho?
Tell me you are feeling for him? cheesy

I don't think you get. He was never a terrorist he had the lives of his people and Africans as a whole in his heart go and check how libya was under Gaddafi and now after USA, France and Qatar brought Libya to the ground based on their selfish reasons.

Please read this Quora thread https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators. There's also a video on YouTube, I'll post it later.

I'm still regretting rejoicing Gaddafi's downfall, if only I had know the truth. undecided
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by bizhop01: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Instead Putin will assassinate Biden
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

Something must happen
Zelensky must hear word
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Mrbenny001: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
yenereal:
If their aim is to secretly kill him why then would they make it public? It would even interests you to know that Putin is on Nairaland.
They couldn't have make it public...it's all intelligent sources... That if it's not fake news
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by gambojimeta: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Those you think that supported him are in regrets now as they didn't envisage the level of sanctions and assets seizures that's hitting them.

Who would blame them. Russia's richest man said Putin was taking Russia back to 1917.

Alot of Russians have also fled from the country to evade the sanctions

The sanctions are killing them.

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
izenco2005:
seen USA no gree give u visa, grin grin grin

When I apply, they won't have a choice! grin
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Pravda.com.ua is a Ukrainian shit newspaper website lmao grin grin. Na only certified fools to believe this trashy article.

imagine a nairaland moderator sharing articles from a Ukrainian propaganda website and falling it fact grin
In trumps voice "Where did they get their source?. They manufacture their sources"

Which site would you rather expect such news from? a Russian one? How do you guys even define propaganda, does it mean any news you don't like. omoh.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nova1988:

I don't think you get. He was never a terrorist he had the lives of his people and Africans as a whole in his heart go and check how libya was under Gaddafi and now after USA, France and Qatar brought Libya to the ground based on their selfish reasons.

Please read this Quora thread https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators. There's also a video on YouTube, I'll post it later.

I'm still regretting rejoicing Gaddafi's downfall, if only I had know the truth. undecided
So the people he murdered and hanged were what?
The people he raped was what?
He was a dictator.. accept the fact.. undecided
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by treatise: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Mumu People

PUTIN go just Barbecue all of them

PUTIN when nor get conscience

PUTIN when de vex like DEAF lipsrsealed

Where's hitler?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nova1988(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Putin literally made most of them who they are today.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by ufotunang: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Make una kill that Putin he is destroying properties, killing a lot of people and making prices of oil, gas, foodstuffs to increase world wide by this war with Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
uchennaq:

This your ideology of rich people backing Putin's madness is purely based on assumption. The rich people that are backing Putin, is it the ones that are facing economic sanctions? Will they be happy having their businesses blocked and waste innocent young Russian soldiers? Remove that your DEVILISH thinking and stop aligning with a PSYCHOPATH.

If they aren't backing him, why haven't they spoke out?

Think
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rubbish propaganda from the Ukrainians.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Assets they got through Putin himself??

Just chill!
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by eleko1: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
cool I’m with bootycall shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.