Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor (54068 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Benny6944: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Mumu People

PUTIN go just Barbecue all of them

PUTIN when nor get conscience

PUTIN when de vex like DEAF lipsrsealed

Keep quiet village war analyst. what's left with Putin in Ukraine's invasion if not nukes? how many NATO country with nuke can he take down? very funny of you.

Just USA can take down Russia, not to talk of its allies
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by MDK777: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
In The Name Of Puttin All ATroCities Caused By WesternerS Must Surely Come To An End One Day; WeTher They Kill Him Or Not, PuttinS Are Very Many Among The Russians And This One Is Too Soft In HandLing Human Affairs UnLike Other Puttins Or Western HyPoCrite
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nova1988:

Naa b, I was spending my time reading those articles you posted and doing my research so that I can give you the best possible reply. I'm sure you didn't read the link I sent smiley I like aquiring new knowledge and listening to the other person's side and understand why they are backing up their claims, so I can give an unbiased opinion and reply, and also so I don't sound stupid and ignorant. grin
You actually sound gentle and soft tho..to be sincere I was expecting insults..
Pls resend the link I didn't get it..
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Zealag(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ukraine media is like Nigeria youth,their preferred party win online pool,but in real life they everything...
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's better that way..cut the snake in the head..
He was a rapist and murderer..stop hyping him.. liberate yourself and stop waiting for a monster to do that for you.. cheesy wink
you didn't answer me. You just shifted the post.

Why didn't they eliminate queen of England and Mugabe?!

Lemme answer cause i know your mind is made up already.

England= strong and still leaving on past glory of Winston Churchill etc. + They r white.

Zimbabwe= don't have oil n natural gas and there leader isn't as capable as Gaddafi.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by princewarri1985: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/20/7332985/
It will be easier for satan the devil to enter heaven on the last day for putin to be assasinated. He will skin all of them alive
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by RedboneSmith(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Predictable. An attempt waa bound to be made on his life at some point, especially as the war becomes more and more unpopular inside Russia. Probably won't succeed though. He seems like a very careful man.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hammyaladin:
you didn't answer me. You just shifted the post.

Why didn't they eliminate queen of England and Mugabe?!

Lemme answer cause i know your mind is made up already.

England= strong and still leaving on past glory of Winston Churchill etc. + They r white.

Zimbabwe= don't have oil n natural gas and there leader isn't as capable as Gaddafi.
Why will they eliminate queen of England?
Why should they eliminate Robert?

For your info gadaffi the monster was eliminated by his own people.. undecided smiley wink
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by oyichi: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Do you people know that there is one Dimitri Medvedev that is worst than Putin, assassinating Putin will make things worst for Ukraine
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For your info gadaffi the monster was eliminated by his own people.. undecided smiley wink
America used media to brain wash the citizens into believing Gaddafi, the man who built Libya to world standard is their problem.

Please, Just google libya before and after Gaddafi.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
PUTIN BEING AN EX-KGB SPY/AGENT MIGHT JUST BE THE PERSON THROWING INTO THIN AIR AN ASSASSINATION SCRIPT JUST TO CREATE CRITICAL THINKING PHASE ABOUT HIS DEMISTFYING STRENGTH AND THEN CUT HIS ADVERSARIES INTO SIZES.

He will then laugh the American CIA and British MI5 who is buttoned to eliminate him.

Putin is up to the tasks that stands against him.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nova1988(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You actually sound gentle and soft tho..to be sincere I was expecting insults..
Pls resend the link I didn't get it..

Lol, I understand. grin

You're just used to stupid nairaland trolls, I don't really see the point in insulting someone you're trying to convince/ having a civilized argument with, it'll shift the person's attention from what you're trying to prove.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators. Here's the link.

On the Gaddafi rape allegations.....

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by noblejonatan(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why did you post the plot on nairaland.,now putin has discovered plan...lol
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by NairaMaster1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

There are 100s or even thousands of rich people backing this invasion.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war, the rest of you should stop mentioning me

Who told you that? Common protest you cannot stage in your country and you are predicting civil war for another country.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hammyaladin:
America used media to brain wash the citizens into believing Gaddafi, the man who built Libya to world standard is their problem.

Please, Just google libya before and after Gaddafi.
Pls who cares about before and after?
Problem or not.. gadaffi was a disaster to his citizens even tho he built his economy..

A country where there ain't no freedom if speech under him..a country where you could get assassinated If you dare speak up under him..?Al-Sadek Hamed Al-Shuwehdy was hanged in public for campaigning against gadaffi. ..
A man who raped innocent women?you just can't keep hyping a bloody monster..
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by NairaMaster1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lamasta:
Putin's E-warrior will soon invade thus thread with the speed of light grin

They have already made the FTC.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nova1988(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Again! It was small rebel groups from tobruk and az-Zuwaytinah region of Libya that NATO gave weapons after destroying his airforce and Navy that took out Gaddafi, you can ask any Libyan citizen today and they'll tell you they love Gaddafi and miss him, there's even a footage where some people from the rebel groups were saying they wish they could go back and fight for Gaddafi.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Horus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Russia's elite wants to eliminate Putin, they have already chosen a successor

And they will release such sensitive information to the public?. Something just doesn't add up with this story
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls who cares about before and afte[/b]r?
Problem or not.. gadaffi was a disaster to his citizens even tho he built his economy..

A country where there ain't no freedom if speech under him..a country where you could get assassinated If you dare speak up under him..?Al-Sadek Hamed Al-Shuwehdy was hanged in public for campaigning against gadaffi. ..
[b] A man who raped innocent women?you just can't keep hyping a bloody monster..

that's what you were told by CNN, BBC and fox? Come on man. Open your heart.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by gr8child(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
What’s the purpose of revealing this information?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by kayo80(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Lala should be smarter than this, before he and the blogger he copied and the so called intelligence would know of any thought of assassinating Putin, those with the ideas would have been long dead. Putin is not Buhari or Mugabe.

I tire o.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Chinny024(f): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
His death won't be surprise.. He should pray,Chelsea isn't sold..If not, Russian Chelsea fan will just shoot him and shoot himself... No be French president collect slap?...Oyinbo vex get as e dey be!!!
Anyway, Watch daily mass at AIT every 5am for free!!!...

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by socialmediaman: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nova1988:

Lol, I understand. grin

You're just used to stupid nairaland trolls, I don't really see the point in insulting someone you're trying to convince/ having a civilized argument with, it'll shift the person's attention from what you're trying to prove.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators. Here's the link.

On the Gaddafi rape allegations.....
Boy might have been tortured and asked to confess to being a stray dog whatsoever... ain't really sure..

He even had a hand in terrorism..
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/muammar-qaddafi-and-libyas-legacy-of-terrorism/

Other issue of raping women..
https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/the-terrible-truth-about-gaddafis-harem-1596885
He ain't in any way a saint..
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by ofuonyebi: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Some people called Donald Trump of US a Terrorist when he stated his madness against Iraq
the honorables and Elites of America gathered to remove him in a cold electoral ballot...
Trump is still regretting his foolish actions and still crying...foul!...ole!...till today

so, i will not be surprised if Puttin who had turned himself to both Chief Terrorist and innocent blood sucker
i also overthrown by Russian Elites to give the world a chance for peace...
and to avoid another looming world war
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hammyaladin:
that's what you were told by CNN, BBC and fox? Come on man. Open your heart.
When there are witness and evidence? undecided
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by blkmum700: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
No elite is planning to assassinate him, this is the western way of passing message to his staffs to do it.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by SunMusk(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
If it happens thy will be civil war surely, they country is too big and large.. I wonder y he wants the old USSR still
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

There are 100s or even thousands of rich people backing this invasion.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war, the rest of you should stop mentioning me
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by ken045501: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
That’s Americans plan , that’s their plan , that’s the only thing America knows how to do . Looking for trouble all in the name of world power .

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by jimtemi1: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.