Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor (54073 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oligarchs don't really like Putin but they just play along for the sake of their investments.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by NairaMaster1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
yenereal:
If their aim is to secretly kill him why then would they make it public? It would even interests you to know that Putin is on Nairaland.

Ukraine is foolish.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by toxtimmy: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lala is working for his own interest... i can speculate but lala have to speak for himself.

I will keep it simple... if putin is touched the whole of western ukraine will be a graveyard... and Europe and America as well if they intervene.

Putin from everything I have read about him is that he does not bluff... everything he says he does, if he has nothing to do he does not speak... and his warning to the western world is all decisions regarding ukraine and any potential interference have been made and any body that interjects will feel the wrath of Russia like they have never felt in their existence.

Even the head of the snake USA dey run away from russia and they scream from afar while they take their businesses away with them.

Anybody that wants peace in ukraine now should tell russia with humility that russia won and everything they asked for will be met and agreed to with the caveat whatever is left of ukraine outside the east will join eu but never will it join nato or harbor weapons on behalf of the west.

Ukraine messed up big time thinking nato or America will fight for them...

Urbanchampion:
Lala should be smarter than this, before he and the blogger he copied and the so called intelligence would know of any thought of assassinating Putin, those with the ideas would have been long dead. Putin is not Buhari or Mugabe.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Psalmistproject: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

There are 100s or even thousands of rich people backing this invasion.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war, the rest of you should stop mentioning me
Don't worry I will mention you respectfully.
Please list 20 influencial private citizens of Russia supporting the war.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They can’t try shiit. Putin is way smarter angry
True.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rubbish news. I don't know why the Russians are trying so hard to look like they are sensible. The fact that they worship dictators that slaughtered thousands of them means they are just as dumb as the average joe.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by okoroemeka(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
motymop:
Fake news from a Ukrainian newspaper.

I read Russian history and realised that the Russian people support him.

The fact is that about half of Russian elites are jews,these are the ones running to Israel during the sanctions.

Because jews formed the Soviet union and ran away to the US and Germany after the fall of the union. The jews who constitute about half of Russian elites wont gamble to stage a coup against putin.

Putin has his elites under his control, i think this is one reason Russia has been stabilised.

The oligarch like Boris Berezovsky who is anti putin is dead

And another oligarch like Khodorkovsky who has been a troublemaker has gone on exile to Switzerland after spending 9 years in jail in Russia.

At the moment, Putin has the support of his Secret service and military plus his people.

what Russia is doing is the only thing she can do,Putin cannot fold his hands and watch NATO deploy missiles in Ukraine and moreover he is also a trained kgb agent that rose to become director,if anybody sneeze in Russia he will know,he is totally in control.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by manikspears: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
If Putin is assassinated, a full blown civil war might erupt in Russia because you can't say this invasion is only supported by Putin.

Edited : I dedicate this FTC to everyone who thinks the US is the only country who wants this war, the rest of you should stop mentioning me

Bro, nothing will happen. He will die and be forgotten.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by olarid01: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Lala should be smarter than this, before he and the blogger he copied and the so called intelligence would know of any thought of assassinating Putin, those with the ideas would have been long dead. Putin is not Buhari or Mugabe.

Honestly, something is very wrong with Lala, na fake and unverified news he dey post up and down
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Bbbw: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Myself2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lies Lies and Lies

The moment I saw that the so called "intelligence report" came from the Ukrainian chief directorate of intelligence, I knew is was hogwash and utterly balderdash

If we are talking of countries that have the kind of intelligence to uncover such a plot, Ukraine will not be in the top 100.
Where was their chief directorate of intelligence when Putin was getting set to launch the first missiles? Up until the time the missiles started landing on Ukrainian cities, they did not even believe (cos they had not intelligence report to that effect) that Putin would actually make good his threat to attack them
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Adakintroy: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mumu

So if them secretly are planning to eliminate man like putin you will know.

Write article right
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by MrBONE2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lamasta:
Putin's E-warrior will soon invade thus thread with the speed of light grin

Fake news Bwana cheesy

Nobody can ever step on Putin Shoe I repeat never grin
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by donb06: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Another Western propaganda to put the live of Borkinokov in danger then claim Putin killed him

Borkinokov should not allow Western media push him to his death like they did Ukraine

If they really wanna take Putin out, is the first point of call going to be media houses? Announcing successor as if after Putin is dead the whole government will jus surrender with the vice not taking over
You need to understand mind games...... If this news gets to PUTIN then a very tiny seed of discord has been sown. Very tiny but dangerous... what severed the once sweet romance of STALIN and HITLER?

JUST A VISIT TO STALIN BY BRITISH ENVOY
THEN ANOTHER VISIT FROM CHURCHILL HIMSELF.

The British envoy was smiling and hailing STALIN for just no reason.. HITLER then made a costly mistake;

THE INVASION OF BARBOSSA
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by iyke2frankeze: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
And they have to announce it for Putin to congratulate the man who will replace him after his assassination? Fools will always be fools no matter what.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
manikspears:

Bro, nothing will happen. He will die and be forgotten.
Babe, I've heard..
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Don't worry I will mention you respectfully.
Please list 20 influencial private citizens of Russia supporting the war.

You ain't a Russian so you know, just rest ..
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Trentee4eva: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off kiddo.. wink
Your papa na kiddo grin
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by delishpot: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rusia want scatter o. God help
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by BotherMleeper(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nova1988:

Putin literally made most of them who they are today.

Oligarchs go way before Putin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by afroxyz: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cheap propaganda.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by afroxyz: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
donb06:

You need to understand mind games...... If this news gets to PUTIN then a very tiny seed of discord has been sown. Very tiny but dangerous... what severed the once sweet romance of STALIN and HITLER?

JUST A VISIT TO STALIN BY BRITISH ENVOY
THEN ANOTHER VISIT FROM CHURCHILL HIMSELF.

The British envoy was smiling and hailing STALIN for just no reason.. HITLER then made a costly mistake;

THE INVASION OF BARBOSSA

Stop giving the West too much credit. Stalin had already known that Hitler planned to invade USSR that is why he agreed to the alliance
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

Nobody is backing the invasion not even Putin himself. The invasion was a miscalculation because it was an obvious after thought. He's only trying to save his ego.

Nobody is backing the completely useless nd pointless war Nobody just ego of 1 man. undecided
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Owen247: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

[to putins assumed to be killer ]
He should knw dat from history,russian revolution isnt an easy thing to styme.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Nova1988(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy might have been tortured and asked to confess to being a stray dog whatsoever... ain't really sure..

He even had a hand in terrorism..
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/muammar-qaddafi-and-libyas-legacy-of-terrorism/

Other issue of raping women..
https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/the-terrible-truth-about-gaddafis-harem-1596885
He ain't in any way a saint..

on your first point, gadaffi was not the one who executed him, he was given a fair trial and the court found him guilty.

second point.......the terrorist episode, where Gadaffi financed the downing of Pam Am Flight 103…? That was in response to Americans bombing his compound and killing his daughter.

While this was NOT an appropriate answer, if Gadaffi is guilty of terrorism, then so is the USA. And they started it.

your last point.......I've already provided proof, they are all allegations almost all the women were examined and no proof of rape was found.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by oluwasegxzy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:

Some people like to reason with there yansh
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by bilangha(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
putin is due to be eliminated to avoid 3ww
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by donb06: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
afroxyz:

Stop giving the West too much credit. Stalin had already known that Hitler planned to invade USSR that is why he agreed to the alliance
They don't need credit at all... They have been excellent so far in the devlish game... A Japanese general in WW2 who studied in HAVARD warned the Japanese government against attacking the US, citing their devlish nature. They never heeded, then paid dearly for it..

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in the DEVLISH GAME
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Babygreene(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
USA Obama,Biden and Kamala Harris are planning to assassinate Putin.just as they planned to assassinate TRUMP had he won the elections.They have been against Putin and Russia for not following the antichrist New world order gay agenda.

They may succeed in their evil plans against Russia to install their own puppet who obeys their commands and dances to their tune,
just like that foolish pawn in Ukraine.

The war is going as USA planned.If Putin is assassinated,WW3 begins.

I pray their plans succeed not.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by bakar007: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Davemarine: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
motymop:
Fake news from a Ukrainian newspaper.

I read Russian history and realised that the Russian people support him.

The fact is that about half of Russian elites are jews,these are the ones running to Israel during the sanctions.

Because jews formed the Soviet union and ran away to the US and Germany after the fall of the union. The jews who constitute about half of Russian elites wont gamble to stage a coup against putin.

Putin has his elites under his control, i think this is one reason Russia has been stabilised.

The oligarch like Boris Berezovsky who is anti putin is dead

And another oligarch like Khodorkovsky who has been a troublemaker has gone on exile to Switzerland after spending 9 years in jail in Russia.

At the moment, Putin has the support of his Secret service and military plus his people.

You know nothing, more than 80% of Russians is not aware of what is going on in Ukraine.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by gowaga68: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news .

Any news from Ukraine na pure propaganda if they are leaking out info about Russia.

lalasticlala:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/20/7332985/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.