Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor (54074 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrBONE2:

Fake news Bwana cheesy

Nobody can ever step on Putin Shoe I repeat never grin

Na so grin
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by goodheart01: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Mumu People

PUTIN go just Barbecue all of them

PUTIN when nor get conscience

PUTIN when de vex like DEAF lipsrsealed

Who’s this one?
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by goodheart01: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Zenzu01:
Yeye dey smell.

Failed attempt already. They should have kept it low if they ever wanted to succeed.

Have u ever heard of mind games?
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by bepositive11: 3:47am On Mar 21, 2022
motymop:
Fake news from a Ukrainian newspaper.

I read Russian history and realised that the Russian people support him.

The fact is that about half of Russian elites are jews,these are the ones running to Israel during the sanctions.

Because jews formed the Soviet union and ran away to the US and Germany after the fall of the union. The jews who constitute about half of Russian elites wont gamble to stage a coup against putin.

Putin has his elites under his control, i think this is one reason Russia has been stabilised.

The oligarch like Boris Berezovsky who is anti putin is dead

And another oligarch like Khodorkovsky who has been a troublemaker has gone on exile to Switzerland after spending 9 years in jail in Russia.

At the moment, Putin has the support of his Secret service and military plus his people.

Check this out. A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting. Go figure

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2022
oluwasegxzy:

Some people like to reason with there yansh
And some with their diicks!
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by manikspears: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Babe, I've heard..

cheesy na gentleman i be o, i am not a babe.
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
manikspears:

cheesy na gentleman i be o, i am not a babe.
So who's your guy??
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by manikspears: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

So who's your guy??

Guy is a general word or would you prefer i call you babe?
Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by qekng40(f): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
manikspears:

Guy is a general word or would you prefer i call you babe?
Let me be..

1 Like

Re: Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor by AlphaTaikun: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
motymop:
Fake news from a Ukrainian newspaper.

I read Russian history and realised that the Russian people support him.

The fact is that about half of Russian elites are jews,these are the ones running to Israel during the sanctions.

Because jews formed the Soviet union and ran away to the US and Germany after the fall of the union. The jews who constitute about half of Russian elites wont gamble to stage a coup against putin.

Putin has his elites under his control, i think this is one reason Russia has been stabilised.

The oligarch like Boris Berezovsky who is anti putin is dead

And another oligarch like Khodorkovsky who has been a troublemaker has gone on exile to Switzerland after spending 9 years in jail in Russia.

At the moment, Putin has the support of his Secret service and military plus his people.

You're spot on. This is crappy
intel being dished out by the
Ukrainians.

I have a vast knowledge of international history as well. A
large number of Russian Jews also migrated to Israel within the last
50 years.

In addition, Zelensky himself is Jewish! A Ukrainian-Jew. Just a few
days ago, he called on Israel to intervene in the conflict.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.