Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? (4552 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nat404:
I never said that. My keyword here was "chase."
Okay
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

Okay
Do you feel good when men are chasing you?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nat404:
No
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

No
LOL, you crack me up here. Why don't you feel good about it?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is he still stalking you?
Pls be careful..

I don't know but I blocked him everywhere and I haven't seen him since but it was scary z he saved all my fb pictures , used them as his wall paper and showed me like it's supposed to melt my heart , I was scared oh , my dad is onto him Sha z he's hiding very well since I reported him
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nat404:
LOL, you crack me up here. Why don't you feel good about it?
Most guys act desperate when they are chasing a lady. My boyfriend approached me in a mature manner, he did not say you are so beautiful, I love you hair, I love your shape, I love this, I love that. I did not even know he was interested in me, I could have refused if he asked me out straight away. I met him during a program, he told me that he has been seen me for a while, he chatted with me a bit and asked me for my phone number. After he collected my number, he did not bother me with calls, we just usually bump into each other during the program. Though he was nice but I did not notice he had feelings for me because I was use to people being nice to me. He stays in USA, after the program has ended and he was about leaving Nigeria, he called me and told me about his feelings.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by DroppingLiquid: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
This one you just said reminded me of a lady, i wooed for over six months, she was doing hard to get, finally she fell. And we had sex multiple times, which at some point she requested for it, the affection i initially had for her vanished, i was actually surprised at my self. How a girl i was so much eager to have, now i have her, i wasn't still happy, i had to tell her i was done, and was no longer interested, she cried and cried. And was begging. I was like wait a minute why is she crying this way. Its not like she liked me initially. We went out seperate ways. Only for this girl to stand at the entrance of an eatery at night. Waiting for me to come out so she can stab me and run away, luckily for me the security guard saw her. he observed something fishy and held her. Only for him to see a knife. When i came out i saw her, And was so shocked at what i heard. Some people can be so heartless.

Why did you abandon her? Was the pussy not tight enough or did it smell? Also, was it raw or with condom?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nat404:
I thought I was deeply in love with a particular guy and I felt he had the same feelings for me because he was very nice to me but when I later realised he had a girlfriend and he was just being a gentleman, I did not chase him or force my love on him. I hate to be seen as desperate and I don't like when people act desperate either.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Rosement pls that thing is a stalker..get rid of him as soon as possible..those kinda persons are not usually mentally stable..don't get yourself hurt.. cut em off..

These kinda person are obsessive and highly narcissistic individuals...they are controlling and manipulative...most actually lack empathy..
All stalkers like that guy have personality disorders..

Secondly pls ignore the insultive comment that might come up..[/s]
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:
I met a particular guy when I attended a short course. He was in a relationship with me in his mind, even after he asked me out and I told him we can only be friends. He was bothering me with frequent calls and complaining whenever I did not pick his calls.

I found out after the program ended that he told several people he was in a relationship with him and we are having sexual affairs. A male mate of mine was upset with me because of that but I did not try to prove myself to him. Several people started asking me about the relationship also. When I told him to stop pestering him, he started pestering my brother. He met my brother when my brother visited me during the short course. The guy is a stalker.

He even called my mum and told her he had something very important to discuss with her about her daughter, my mum was about to go and lecture her students that day but she had to wait to listen to his nonsense. I did not introduce him to my mum but he had my mum's number because one day I missed his call and I used my mum's phone to call him back, then I did not know he was a liar.

I unfollowed him on instagram and addressed a warning video to him. He sent me a DM asking me to delete the video and he promised to stop pestering me but he recently followed me back and started liking my pictures.
by the time you reach 39 and no husband your head will reset to factory default and I know you must have chop that guy ego wella now he seems like a fool after he might have probably spent on you I know it either you have a new bf now that why you ignoring him if the guy get mind make he haunt you collect all things he has bought for you shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
by the time you reach 39 and no husband your head will reset to factory default
You don't have to worry about me, God is in control of my life and I am already in a serious relationship. It is better for you to divert this advice to your sisters, nieces, cousins or even your aunts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

You don't have to worry about me, God is in control of my life and I am already in a serious relationship. It is better for you to divert this advice to your sisters, nieces, cousins or even your aunts.
have modified my post shocked but you have duped the guy emotionally, materially and mentally
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

and one more thing fvck you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
have modified my post shocked but you have duped the guy emotionally, materially and mentally
Sorry, I am financially independent, I don't demand money or gifts from guys. I have not even collected anything from my boyfriend or demanded anything from him.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
and one more thing fvck you
I wish you the same.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Rosement:

Sorry, I am financially independent, I don't demand money or gifts from guys. I have not even collected anything from my boyfriend or demanded anything from him.[/s]
I wish I know this guy personally I for teach am something's that even you would reason why did I turn him down........is it not this same naija bitchs of nowadays who can fvck anything for money grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
[s] I wish I know this guy personally I for teach am something's that even you would reason why did I turn him down........is it not this same naija bitchs of nowadays who can fvck anything for money grin
Are you talking about your sisters?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

I wish you the same.
cool

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

Are you talking about my sisters and mum?
yeah those are the people am talking about

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
[s] I wish I know this guy personally I for teach am something's that even you would reason why did I turn him down........is it not this same naija bitchs of nowadays who can fvck anything for money grin
The fact that you worship money, doesn't mean everybody does the same.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Rosement:

The fact that you worship money, doesn't mean everybody does the same.[/s]
no sense here
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2022
badboyTee:
[s]no sense here
You won't accuse someone else of something you can't do, so stop denying the obvious.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

You won't accuse someone else of something you can't do, so stop denying the obvious.
am trying to correct your wicked attitude here but you seem stupid if you know you're not interested in someone tell him beforehand which Kain yeye thing be that after collecting gifts and money calling me friend mycheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2022
badboyTee:
am trying to correct your wicked attitude here but you seem stupid if you know you're not interested in someone tell him beforehand which Kain yeye thing be that after collecting gifts and money calling me friend mycheeeeew
The wicked one here is you, you are insulting and accusing someone you don't even know. I respect myself a lot. I would properly even pay his bills rather than rely on him for money. The highest thing a guy has ever done for me is pay for my uber fare (which is not even up to #2,000) and I did not forget to reciprocate by buying him food but after this incident, I stopped accepting even the smallest gifts from guys.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by badboyTee(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

The wicked one here is you, you are insulting and accusing someone you don't even know. I respect myself a lot. I would properly even pay his bills rather than rely on him for money. The highest thing a guy has ever done for me his pay for my uber fee (which is not even up to #2,000) and I did not forget to reciprocate by buying him food but after this incident, I stopped accepting even the smallest gifts from guys.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Victerica(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Believe women and Simpsons' side of a story at your own peril...

They will sugarcoat the whole thing, without remorse..

But if wetin the OP deh talk na true, then she and the guy mumu...(the guy been the higher mumu i.e. if she dey sincere)

It takes two to tangle...No blame person, while you forget to blame yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Victerica(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

The wicked one here is you, you are insulting and accusing someone you don't even know. I respect myself a lot. I would properly even pay his bills rather than rely on him for money. The highest thing a guy has ever done for me is pay for my uber fare (which is not even up to #2,000) and I did not forget to reciprocate by buying him food but after this incident, I stopped accepting even the smallest gifts from guys.

This Banny go harsh oooo
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Demigod22: 1:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Mental health is neglected in Nigeria. We have so many sick people walking around us. OP, you just have to be careful, and thank God you didn't fall into his arms.

But, why would a guy behave like this when he sees different calibre of girls everyday? When I ask a lady out and she is not interested in me, I move to the next available option. Why going all this way embarrassing myself over a particular girl?

I still remembered my ex that sent some people to come and warn me for breaking up with her. Some people are just crazy, why don't you just move on?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Fiscus105(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:
I met a particular guy when I attended a short course. He was in a relationship with me in his mind, even after he asked me out and I told him we can only be friends. He was bothering me with frequent calls and complaining whenever I did not pick his calls.

I found out after the program ended that he told several people he was in a relationship with him and we are having sexual affairs. A male mate of mine was upset with me because of that but I did not try to prove myself to him. Several people started asking me about the relationship also. When I told him to stop pestering him, he started pestering my brother. He met my brother when my brother visited me during the short course. The guy is a stalker.

He even called my mum and told her he had something very important to discuss with her about her daughter, my mum was about to go and lecture her students that day but she had to wait to listen to his nonsense. I did not introduce him to my mum but he had my mum's number because one day I missed his call and I used my mum's phone to call him back, then I did not know he was a liar.

I unfollowed him on instagram and addressed a warning video to him. He sent me a DM asking me to delete the video and he promised to stop pestering me but he recently followed me back and started liking my pictures.

At last u started liking him back, on the long run you will still end up in his bed. All the shakara will now die permanently.

.........the only way man will not be able to get woman is if she completely avoid him from conversation, this is reason why woman cannot be bestie with guy.

Though if you and the guy not in relationship yet, not bad if you end up as lover , temporary or permanent.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I don't know but I blocked him everywhere and I haven't seen him since but it was scary z he saved all my fb pictures , used them as his wall paper and showed me like it's supposed to melt my heart , I was scared oh , my dad is onto him Sha z he's hiding very well since I reported him
Good Danny..glad you got him off..pls stay safe aiit..
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

At last u started liking him back, on the long run you will still end up in his bed. All the shakara will now die permanently.

.........the only way man will not be able to get woman is if she completely avoid him from conversation, this is reason why woman cannot be bestie with guy.

Though if you and the guy not in relationship yet, not bad if you end up as lover , temporary or permanent.
Let me advise you, stop watching so many soap opera, it is affecting the way you think. I am too mature to be stupid, I have avoided him completely. I don't smell things I don't want to eat. I never said he is my neighbour, we only met during a program and he doesn't even know my house address. It is possible you are commenting on the wrong post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw / Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.