Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? (4545 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
I met a particular guy when I attended a short course. He was in a relationship with me in his mind, even after he asked me out and I told him we can only be friends. He was bothering me with frequent calls and complaining whenever I did not pick his calls.

I found out after the program ended that he told several people he was in a relationship with him and we are having sexual affairs. A male mate of mine was upset with me because of that but I did not try to prove myself to him. Several people started asking me about the relationship also. When I told him to stop pestering him, he started pestering my brother. He met my brother when my brother visited me during the short course. The guy is a stalker.

He even called my mum and told her he had something very important to discuss with her about her daughter, my mum was about to go and lecture her students that day but she had to wait to listen to his nonsense. I did not introduce him to my mum but he had my mum's number because one day I missed his call and I used my mum's phone to call him back, then I did not know he was a liar.

I unfollowed him on instagram and addressed a warning video to him. He sent me a DM asking me to delete the video and he promised to stop pestering me but he recently followed me back and started liking my pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement pls that thing is a stalker..get rid of him as soon as possible..those kinda persons are not usually mentally stable..don't get yourself hurt.. cut em off..

These kinda person are obsessive and highly narcissistic individuals...they are controlling and manipulative...most actually lack empathy..
All stalkers like that guy have personality disorders..

Secondly pls ignore the insultive comment that might come up..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by LucyArts: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Futurethankgod(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
several people he was in a relationship with him Sorry Can't hold it grin

But that guy no try sha!!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by illicit(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
He is a simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by fikayormi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your write up seems somehow to me , I don't think that is the full story but anyway why is the guy acting like a fool ? Anyway just block him every where since he has decided not to have sense .

Who still dey mumu for girls this days ?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Rosement pls that thing is a stalker..get rid of him as soon as possible..those kinda persons are not usually mentally stable..don't get yourself hurt.. cut em off..

These kinda person are obsessive and highly narcissistic individuals...they are controlling and manipulative...most actually lack empathy..
All stalkers like that guy have personality disorders..

Secondly pls ignore the insultive comment that might come up..
Thank you so much for the advice, I will do just that.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by rickpat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
more of an obsessed fellow,avoid him..those kind can get really dangerous...it's good people know about him and his "madness" around you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

Thank you so much for the advice, I will do just that.
One last thing..pls I beg of you be extra security conscious..I know why I am saying this..
Don't want a situation whereby he might find a way to get back at you...he might be planning some nonsense you don't know about.. creepy.. undecided

Be very observant... always be at high alert and when you see something strange.. voice out asap.. enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by toujurs: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
You sounded like a lady, that has been in a very rough relationship, before this dude came in.

The guy is actually a fool, to feel that attached, attachment is a ladies thing.

Please call him to order again, for the last time and warn him to desist from anything regarding you. Some guys can be so stupid. And he is definitely one of them. Very toxic. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Incomplete. Someone is stalking u and u also claim he's pestering u yet u still had to call him back using ur mom's phone?

Secondly why do a video when u could have simply blocked him and report his account. Why u nor block am

I feel this story isn't as it is tho... so many errors undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by SurvivorM(f): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sorry dear, I hate clingy people with passion.
They are so annoying and always getting jealous when you are not even in a relationship with them.
Stay Safe dear and make sure to tell everyone around you of his toxic behaviour

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
killmods:
Incomplete. Someone is stalking u and u also claim he's pestering u yet u still had to call him back using ur mom's phone?

Secondly why do a video when u could have simply blocked him and report his account. Why u nor block am

It was her choice to address him that way.. believe it or not...stalkers are disgusting creature.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by SurvivorM(f): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
killmods:

Chill she only called him back when she hadn't noticed he was creepy and she did a video probably to tell people of his toxic ass which was a right call

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

[s]it not by having beards, low voice, tall, growing pubic hair before you can be called a matured man,but having sense

You guys should just get sense,these gender are nothing to take serious[/s]
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by garriAndsugar: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
I hope you're not accepting gifts from him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Uzomacharles: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
THIS IS A CHARACTERISTICS OF A SIMP AND WE ALL HATE IT....

INCASE YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD AND YOU'RE ACTING THIS WAY,.

PLS STOP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Truvelisback(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
When will these guys stop doing this?

1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
You sounded like a lady, that has been in a very rough relationship, before this dude came in.

The guy is actually a fool, to feel that attached, attachment is a ladies thing.

Please call him to order again, for the last time and warn him to desist from anything regarding you. Some guys can be so stupid. And he is definitely one of them. Very toxic. undecided
I don't want to call him out on instagram again, not everybody will understand, some people might just find it funny or childish. When I called him out on instagram, one guy I met during the program told me that I shouldn't have done that because of my own reputation.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thesourcerer hope you are doing great? cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by TheSourcerer: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thesourcerer hope you are doing great? cheesy
oh yeah , see you're having a swell day ? smiley glad.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:
oh yeah , see you're having a swell day ? smiley glad.
Thanks.. cheesy
You..been a while right?
Everything going on perfectly well with you?..
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by TheSourcerer: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks.. cheesy
You..been a while right?
Everything going on perfectly well with you?..
yeah and its raining that's a plus.
Wyd?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah and its raining that's a plus.
Wyd?
Raining? grin cheesy
You are having a great time..
Blasting.. grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by SurvivorM(f): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rosement:

I don't want to call him out on instagram again, not everybody will understand, some people might just find it funny or childish. When I called him out on instagram, one guy I met during the program told me that I shouldn't have done that because of my own reputation.
Forget what that dude said, the world is full of people with mental problems, you think you have problems now wait until you start dating someone and this dude start harassing the person and spreading vicious lies about you, he is already telling guys that he has slept with you to push them away.
The only way is to show him you are not scared of him or putting his craziness out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by LINTUNE(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
The movie : perfect guy....comes to mind...go and watch the movie u will understand, lol ego boosting as all these might seem,abeg run from that guy,for ur own safety...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Raining? grin cheesy
You are having a great time..
Blasting.. grin cheesy wink
Ah convenient, blasting too haha
Jhene Aiko - Blue dream , try it out , let me know .
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Ah convenient, blasting too haha
Jhene Aiko - Blue dream , try it out , let me know .
That's a song for the soul tho..the beat is nice..still listening to it.. cheesy
Think I am in love with the feeling... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by toujurs: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

One last thing..pls I beg of you be extra security conscious..I know why I am saying this..
Don't want a situation whereby he might find a way to get back at you...he might be planning some nonsense you don't know about.. creepy.. undecided

Be very observant... always be at high alert and when you see something strange.. voice out asap.. enjoy..
This one you just said reminded me of a lady, i wooed for over six months, she was doing hard to get, finally she fell. And we had sex multiple times, which at some point she requested for it, the affection i initially had for her vanished, i was actually surprised at my self. How a girl i was so much eager to have, now i have her, i wasn't still happy, i had to tell her i was done, and was no longer interested, she cried and cried. And was begging. I was like wait a minute why is she crying this way. Its not like she liked me initially. We went out seperate ways. Only for this girl to stand at the entrance of an eatery at night. Waiting for me to come out so she can stab me and run away, luckily for me the security guard saw her. he observed something fishy and held her. Only for him to see a knife. When i came out i saw her, And was so shocked at what i heard. Some people can be so heartless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
This one you just said reminded me of a lady, i wooed for over six months, she was doing hard to get, finally she fell. And we had sex multiple times, which at some point she requested for it, the affection i initially had for her vanished, i was actually surprised at my self. How a girl i was so much eager to have, now i have her, i wasn't still happy, i had to tell her i was done, and was no longer interested, she cried and cried. And was begging. I was like wait a minute why is she crying this way. Its not like she liked me initially. We went out seperate ways. Only for this girl to stand at the entrance of an eatery at night. Waiting for me to come out so she can stab me and run away, luckily for me the security guard. Saw her i observed something fishy and held her. Only for him to see a knife. When i came out i saw her, i was so shocked at what i heard. Some people can be so heartless.
Are you for real?
Wow..I don't know why this gave me some goose bumps..to be sincere some people can go a long way if they ain't getting what they want..
Hope you was fine and still fine tho?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Shared This With Me. / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? / Why Do I Get Harassed By Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.