Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? (4554 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rickmann: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:
I met a particular guy when I attended a short course. He was in a relationship with me in his mind, even after he asked me out and I told him we can only be friends. He was bothering me with frequent calls and complaining whenever I did not pick his calls.

I found out after the program ended that he told several people he was in a relationship with him and we are having sexual affairs. A male mate of mine was upset with me because of that but I did not try to prove myself to him. Several people started asking me about the relationship also. When I told him to stop pestering him, he started pestering my brother. He met my brother when my brother visited me during the short course. The guy is a stalker.

He even called my mum and told her he had something very important to discuss with her about her daughter, my mum was about to go and lecture her students that day but she had to wait to listen to his nonsense. I did not introduce him to my mum but he had my mum's number because one day I missed his call and I used my mum's phone to call him back, then I did not know he was a liar.

I unfollowed him on instagram and addressed a warning video to him. He sent me a DM asking me to delete the video and he promised to stop pestering me but he recently followed me back and started liking my pictures.

He is obsessed with you and not clingy...there is a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by soundOsonic: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Bigyash read this post, you no nothing about women.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by BigYash: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:
Bigyash read this post, you no nothing about women.
You that knows everything about women.. I hope your name is in the Guinness World Records? I just discovered that I'm talking to a confused being (toto)

Go rest girlie o cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

Most guys act desperate when they are chasing a lady. My boyfriend approached me in a mature manner, he did not say you are so beautiful, I love you hair, I love your shape, I love this, I love that. I did not even know he was interested in me, I could have refused if he asked me out straight away. I met him during a program, he told me that he has been seen me for a while, he chatted with me a bit and asked me for my phone number. After he collected my number, he did not bother me with calls, we just usually bump into each other during the program. Though he was nice but I did not notice he had feelings for me because I was use to people being nice to me. He stays in USA, after the program has ended and he was about leaving Nigeria, he called me and told me about his feelings.
Oh nice! Clap for yourself. You might have gotten a nice guy but good girls don't always fall deeply in love with nice guys. Women would always prefer bad guys like us to good guys. cheesy

Bad boys in the sense that, someone who keeps their emotions unstable. Guys who make them go gaga. And guys, who keep these chicks waiting for so long. cheesy

For sure, I can't be desperate when it comes to women. Do you know why? Because every pretty lady has flaws. And that is why I like to delay everything. Until you begin to scream for not calling you, then I would realise you crave for my attention and I would decide if I'm gonna give it to you or not.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Nat404:
Oh nice! Clap for yourself. You might have gotten a nice guy but good girls don't always fall deeply in love with nice guys. Women would always prefer bad guys like us to good guys. cheesy

Bad boys in the sense that, someone who keeps their emotions unstable. Guys who make them go gaga. And guys, who keep these chicks waiting for so long. cheesy

For sure, I can't be desperate when it comes to women. Do you know why? Because every pretty lady has flaws. And that is why I like to delay everything. Until you begin to scream for not calling you, then I would realise you crave for my attention and I would decide if I'm gonna give it to you or not.
Are you thinking you are Jeff Bezos? If a responsible lady is not in love with you she will not crave your attention even if money is dripping on your head. Your own kind of relationship might be unhealthy and toxic but not mine. As for me, I want true commitment, I want a peaceful and healthy marriage. I am a faithful lady so I deserve a faithful guy. I wouldn't allow my future kids suffer by making reckless decisions. I would even prefer to be unmarried for the rest of life than to start a toxic relationship. Real ladies are looking for a home not a fling.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

Are you thinking you are Jeff Bezos? If a responsible lady is not in love with you she will not crave your attention even if money is dripping on your head. Your own kind of relationship might be unhealthy and toxic but not mine. As for me, I want true commitment, I want a peaceful and healthy marriage. I am a faithful lady so I deserve a faithful guy. I wouldn't allow my future kids to suffer by making reckless decisions. I would even prefer to be unmarried for the rest of life than to start a toxic relationship. Real ladies are looking for a home not a fling.
My own kind of relationship might be toxic and unhealthy? Hahaha. Seems you've got a sense of humour.

Well, when it comes to women, I always take myself as the price. And any lady who wants me would have to prove why she wants me. Sex is not important to me.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Nat404:
My own kind of relationship might be toxic and unhealthy? Hahaha. Seems you've got a sense of humour.

Well, when it comes to women, I always take myself as the price. And any lady who wants me would have to prove why she wants me. Sex is not important to me.
Why are you giving me this details? If you need my advice I will advice you to keep up the act.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by SurvivorM(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2022
So many toxic male gender here sad
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

Why are you giving me this details? If you need my advice I will advice you to keep up the act.
What do you mean?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Nat404:
What do you mean?
I mean you should continue having toxic relationships and looking for ladies that will be interested in chasing you. It is a good act, at least it has some advantages, you will probably have a lot of kids, thou they might be from different mothers. You are setting a good foundation for yourself and you are sowing what you want to reap.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

I mean you should continue having toxic relationships and looking for ladies that will be interested in chasing you. It is a good act, at least it has some advantages, you probably have a lot of kids, thou they might be from different mothers.
Hahahahahahaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You're so funny. cheesy

Did you just conclude like that? cheesy cheesy

You made me laugh.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nat404:
Hahahahahahaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You're so funny. cheesy

Did you just conclude like that? cheesy cheesy

You made me laugh.
cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by okoroemeka(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:
He is a simp
more than a simp,he is a sexually depraved stalker ,a simp is harmless but a stalker?very possessive, jealous individuals
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

cheesy
Where r u from?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
He will back off if he knows you have a tough, jealous and badass guy as boyfriend. That is the street OT. It works for a lot of girls even in western countries. Make him see that you have one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by azammi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Be truthful you accepted him because of USA
Rosement:

Most guys act desperate when they are chasing a lady. My boyfriend approached me in a mature manner, he did not say you are so beautiful, I love you hair, I love your shape, I love this, I love that. I did not even know he was interested in me, I could have refused if he asked me out straight away. I met him during a program, he told me that he has been seen me for a while, he chatted with me a bit and asked me for my phone number. After he collected my number, he did not bother me with calls, we just usually bump into each other during the program. Though he was nice but I did not notice he had feelings for me because I was use to people being nice to me. He stays in USA, after the program has ended and he was about leaving Nigeria, he called me and told me about his feelings.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Rosement(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
azammi:
Be truthful you accepted him because of USA
That will be a very stupid reason for me to marry him.

The first guy that ever approached me and wanted to marry me was from USA also. I met him after I visited UK with my dad and I was about going there to study. Without him knowing I had an issue with my dad because of accommodation, he offered to pay my school fees in UK but I refused because I was not sure about my feelings for him, I was young and I was not even ready to make such a decision. I am not a selfish person, I knew I did not deserve him, he deserved someone that is mature and genuinely loves him. Then I told my dad that I would rather remain in Nigeria then stay with the family he wanted me to stay with, I stayed with them during my visit but my spirit did not just go with them.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Youngpo413: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosement:

Thank you so much for the advice, I will do just that.
na where una dey see all these mumu men?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Youngpo413: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Nat404:
Where r u from?
You are still stalking this lady huh..get outta this thread now.. undecided
Very lousy boy..
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still stalking this lady huh..get outta this thread now.. undecided
Very lousy boy..
Was that message directed to you? Stay out of trouble. You nonentity!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Nat404:
Was that message directed to you? Stay out of trouble. You nonentity!
It doesn't matter..she's not interested in the conversation..pls get out.. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It doesn't matter..she's not interested in the conversation..pls get out.. undecided
Aww. Being jealous here is very bad. Do you even know who you are talking to? Someone who dated a very pretty actress on Nollywood and had to leave the beautiful damsel in tatters because I was travelling from one place to another cheesy

I've had my own share of women and that is why sex is nothing to me anymore.

The girl you talked about here, I do not really like her. If not, I would have pmmed her. Just had a simple conversation with her here because somehow she threw me off balance in some of the things she said to me and made me laugh. I fancy people with sense of humor a lot.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Nat404:
Aww. Being jealous is very bad here. Do you even know who you are talking to? Someone who dated a very pretty actress on Nollywood and had to leave the beautiful damsel in tatters because I was travelling from one place to another cheesy

I've had my own share of women and that is why sex is nothing for me anymore.

The girl you talked about here, I do not really like her. If not, I would have pmmed her. Just had a simple conversation with her on here because somehow she threw me off balance in some of the things she said and made me laugh. I fancy people with sense of humor a lot.

Nah now you succeeded in deceiving yourself..Nat..some space is needed.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? by Nat404: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah now you succeeded in deceiving yourself..Nat..some space is needed.. kiss
Has a lady ever called you 'gay' because you turned her request to lodge in a hotel so both of you can spend a quality time together? Most of you are so desperate that is why you aren't getting quality women.

Even the lady up there knew I'm not desperate. She's only trying to make me become a better man. Girls like that can love to the core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.