Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (32746 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by mrksquare: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Ibori remains the best Governor Niger Delta has ever produced

Don't generalize. Limit it to Delta state.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okowa camp dey shake now. Yesterday dem chase Ejele. For burutu.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aspabay(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
This convicted criminal is still the one self appointing governors for Delta State, but let's leave that, Tinubu is out problem.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by zelnababa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
This man still dey do politics?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by 9japride(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
When the successors he single handedly chose are completely clueless how can they be better than the criminal?

Now he is supporting another criminal called Igoyota Amori for Senate, Yet parts of Mosogar never get light for 2 years?
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really pathetic, African leaders don't use their influence to bring positive change. It's a pity.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
You still get mouth, after you don disgrace yourself finish for UK
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by derecho(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
As a Godfather,Why not allow the best candidate emerge if not that he has a personal interest?
9japride:
No matter what anyone says about Ibori, you can't dispute the fact that no one has done better than him in bringing development to Delta state. The rest are just come make I chop. The evidence of Ibori's legacies is there for all to see. But, it will be good if he can use he's influence to support the best candidate that will bring more development to the state.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by hotseat: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
A man without credibility has no "grace" except disgrace.

I blame his sheepish followers who still make him their idol in spite of being a certified ex-convict.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Awkabigboy: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Waiting for foolish dead brain Igbos to insult this militant God father like they insult Tinubu
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2 at emboldened
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Cyntie55(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine? How will Nigeria Progress with this kind of mentality?
Yet you'll be clamouring for Tinubu, Orjis, Okorocha, ganduje to be jailed while shielding your own.

Fvcking hypocrite.
Sir, Most Nigerians are hypocrites. I don't take most Nigerians serious.

I'm from the south south (edo state), I can tell you Ibori is a thief and a looter. I wish he could be arrested again and again and again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by andy4d2ofus(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bobloco:
This Ibori no get shame again.

This is some one who looted and stripped delta state naked, got caught in Britain, served his jail term and returned to the country.

And returned like a hero. Shame on deltans
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sniperr007(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
What is Amori really coming to do again , I even saw JAMES MANAGER’s poster

All these men nor get conscience oh

If there leave them , there go contest election for Hellfire kiss

Ahh

Delta State no get grow at all.

Amori of all people.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by loswhite(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine? How will Nigeria Progress with this kind of mentality?

Yet you'll be clamouring for Tinubu, Orjis, Okorocha, ganduje to be jailed while shielding your own.

Fvcking hypocrite.
Stupid set of citizens...
The annoying part is adding God to their foolishness.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]Invictuse:
Waiting for foolish dead brain Igbos to insult this militant God father like they insult Tinubu[/s]

Typical Afonja demon brain below

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Waiting for foolish dead brain Igbos to insult this militant God father like they insult Tinubu
They won't because they are hoping to survive on the oil income from that region. See how wicked thugnor Wike dealt with them, even Asari dey cause out that Namdiot coward Cownu on daily basis.
Asari said that Igbos are Ijaw slaves. grin
Salves to Ijaws, Yoruba and Fulanis..
Go figure.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
WarriAproko:
Okowa camp dey shake now. Yesterday dem chase Ejele. For burutu.

You dey joke abi?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by 9japride(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
derecho:
As a Godfather,Why not allow the best candidate emerge if not that he has a personal interest?
[color=#006600][/color]

The issue is that our institutions are weak. I only feel sorry for the state, with all the oil wealth nothing to show off.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by nijanigga: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Only in Nigeria where ITT,international thief thief are king makers. Ibori have stealing since the days of abacha, stole and jailed in UK, stole billions as governor of delta state and jailed again Uk,deported to naija ,now he's a king maker
It tells you something about the people
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Getsaved(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
You disgraced yourself first. You made yourself an object of mockery by being a notorious looter.

Don't mind this thief who so destroyed (and still destroys) Delta state common wealth that the state would find very difficult to recover from for many years to come. Hear the way he speaks as if he owns the state, as if the people would never have a say as long as he is alive, as if it is who he supports that must win by any means. And to think many ignorant youth still support such a person in delta state is really strange - well, Satan also has followers.

What ever you determine this time around in delta state will fail. This one he warning mother's to call their children to order, I hope is not a threat to begin to send his hatchet men to assassinate his oppossers?

We thought you have realised your mistakes of the past when you were reading bible in British prison. But from what you are saying now according to this write up, it clear you are still who you were.

Non the less, God almighty is watching you , the good people who clamour for drastic positive change are watching you.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
litigator:

You dey joke abi?
True. He was lynched by the youth. He came to seek for support to become senator. Then they ask him of he will support ijaw son to be governor. That cause the rancour
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okowa have secretly bypass Ibori choice as governor and endorse his own choice which is the speaker.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
This thieves wants to turn Politics to appointment
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by jikins(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Did he steal ur money.... James Ibori still remain d best Governor Niger Delta has produced

That only goes to show how poor the leaders in Niger Delta are. That a criminal is the best governor. Its time for you guys to step up and be more proactive in other to put better people in places of power.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
What other disgrace is greater than the one the UK govt gave to him? In a sane society someone like ibori will never be allowed to come close to any thing politics for life again.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by executive12: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:

Unnecessary display of tribalism and hatred from a fool.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by techWriter3: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
You ousted yourself first
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Dammyelect(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Agugbadin: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bobloco:
This Ibori no get shame again.

This is some one who looted and stripped delta state naked, got caught in Britain, served his jail term and returned to the country.

Convicted thief is still trying to influence elections.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by oilmane(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
TUTU147:
I wish another party will take over delta state

Me too but what we really need is a technocrat, someone who has done well for himself outside the field of politics, not one of this career politicians who know nothing aside stealing from the government coffer's, we need a Soludo in Delta state, someone with ideas on how to better the state and its people.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Friend22(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/delta-2023-they-want-to-disgrace-me-but-god-will-disgrace-all-of-them-ibori/

This shameless looter is still talking.
I can necrt forget what himself and Thief Iucky Igbenedion did to our former Ben(Edo)del(delta) state(s).

Shameless thieves!

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Friend22(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
lbori is not perfect but you can't bring down or disgrace a man whom God has blessed. You will end up disgracing yourself

Who are you?!

Will keep quiet!

So,God orders him to steal?!

Why some of you still have no shame is behind bewilderment!

I guess you are one if those who benefitted from his looting spree.

Shameless people
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Pardon When where how
He was given a chieftaincy title in Delta after his release from UK prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.