Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants (17191 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by zelnababa(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..
And who says Igbo should not contest?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
So you think the people of the South West will rather vote heavily for the PDP so that Makinde will become a Vice President(An ordinary ceremonial post)

You are joking right? grin

If Tinubu becomes the presidential candidate of the APC, he will win the South West. Makinde is not even stupid to take such a risk.

He will rather go for a second tenure as the Governor of Oyo state.

I will never forget how Atiku was always threatening GEJ about how he wants to take the slot of the North back then in 2010/2011

We go dey wait for am for election day next year grin

I save this post as a standard reply for people like you who speak English claim to be fluent in English but read and start seeing imaginary statements. You clearly do not understand the meaning of “damage”. I don’t know which school you went where damage means victory. That school should be shut down.

perambulator:

I say it for the umpteenth time, Nigerians really do not understand English, it amazing how you can say something clearly to a Nigerian in English, it is there in print and he comprehends something different!!! We either do not comprehend English or we are too emotional and lack critical thinking. So, before I answer you please show me where I said that! I know you will not be able to hence no need to answer you.

I am responsible for what I say not how you comprehend. What I said is pretty self explanatory and no link to what you just posted.

Let me explain to you what the APc is currently doing in the se and SS, they are damaging PDP, they don’t expect to win those areas but if I manage to covert say 100k votes from my opponent to myself in a state then the gap between him and myself in that state has been reduced by 200k votes, do that in five states and you have reduced the gap or increased the gap by 1m. That’s how you “damage” your opponent, alhe will win his base but you win the National race!!!

Apc may not win in ebonyi , akwa ibom , cross river etc but they will get votes they never would have gotten there and every vote you steal from your opponent reduces or increases the gap by 2.

If there are 30 voters and you have 20 and I have 10, i don’t need 10 of your voters, I only need 6. If I steal 6 of your votes I have defeated you. If all I want to do is damage you, converting 3 of your supporters is enough you will win but your majority is not strong.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

I save this post as a standard reply for people like you who speak English claim to be fluent in English but read and start seeing imaginary statements. You clearly do not understand the meaning of “damage”. I don’t know which school you went where damage means victory. That school should be shut down.

Let me explain to you what the APc is currently doing in the se and SS, they are damaging PDP, they don’t expect to win those areas but if I manage to covert say 100k votes from my opponent to myself in a state then the gap between him and myself in that state has been reduced by 200k votes, do that in five states and you have reduced the gap or increased the gap by 1m. That’s how you “damage” your opponent, alhe will win his base but you win the National race!!!

Apc may not win in ebonyi , akwa ibom , cross river etc but they will get votes they never would have gotten there and every vote you steal from your opponent reduces or increases the gap by 2
PDP choosing Makinde will do no damage to Tinubu ambition.

I'm sure you saw the scores of Buhari in Katsina and Kano in 2015 even though Sambo from Kaduna was GEJ VP.

The South West is under the firm grip of the APC, but you think a Makinde will perform one kin stupid damage grin

What kind of damage did Buhari votes do to GEJ in the 2011 presidential election in the South South?

The best PDP will have in the South West is 25-30.

The major battle zone will be the South South, North West and North Central.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Obesity(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
If the north are not greedy and selfish then they should support the south
Aufbauh:
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

I'm sure you saw the scores of Buhari in Katsina and Kano in 2015 even though Sambo from Kaduna was GEJ VP.

The South West is under the firm grip of the APC, but you think a Makinde will perform one kin stupid damage grin

. You are clearly not enlightened enough to understand how this thing works. I hope you know Oyo has the highest voting population in the SW after Lagos? And they are the biggest flip flop errs when it comes to elections. They have no loyalties to party, I also hope you know Atiku won Oyo by 1000 votes. 4 years earlier it was a Buhari landslide!!!! Today they vote ag tommorow NCNC, today upon tommorow NPN, today apc tommorow PDP, that’s Oyo state for you. Ignore them at your peril. The Oyo state vote is a more valuable vote than the SE vote, because we know how Se will vote! You will never achieve the kind of conversion you can achieve in Oyo state in any other state in the south apart from Lagos.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:
. You are clearly not enlightened enough to understand how this thing works. I hope you know Oyo has the highest voting population in the SW after Lagos?
I'm getting tired of this stupid talk.

Makinde been the Vice to Atiku will cause no damage to Tinubu.

He will clear the South West with nothing less than 70% in each other state, but you can keep on deceiving yourself for there about your stupid analysis.

I don leave you to dey mumu yourself PDP fan.
In Kano state in 2011, Jonathan had just 16% in Kano state even though Sambo from the North West is Jonathan
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beware of Saraki the traitor, he has nothing to offer in fact, he can't stand in a debate.

Bala too cannot stand in any intelligent debate. He doesn't know anything other than how to.......

Or is it Tambuwal that always spend about #750m every year to feed Sokoto people during fasting? Federal money is not the same with Sokoto.

I still maintain my position that PDP doesn't have a credible aspirant / candidate yet. I've not seen anyone that can stand Osinbajo among them.

I just wish Tinubu would take the back seat and allow Osinbajo to be.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

He will clear the South West with nothing less than 70% in each other state, but you can keep on deceiving yourself for there about your stupid analysis.

In Kano state in 2011, Jonathan had just 16% in Kano state even though Sambo from the North West is Jonathan
I am not a PDP supporter You might do well you check the voting pattern of Oyo state right from the days of Awo! The most valuable voter is the voter who can change his vote, no state changes it’s votes more than OYO state that is why it was an achievement that the former governor won a second term.

There are more votes to be won from the opposition in Oyo state fora party that does its work well than anywhere in the south. Oyo state can vote 90% for one party this year and 4 years later it is 50/50, like I said apc lost Oyo last election by 1000votes, the previous election the gap was 200k votes in favour of APC. No state in the south except Lagos has EVER had that kind of swing from one party to another and the thing is that is how they have been voting since 1956
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Scamburster(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Are you guys really serious about this?

I would really love to hear from you

Cause this is sounding so funny to me grin

PDP throws it open, APC zone to the South... Who is more fair to the South between the two. Political Party?
Then who are you.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Tareq1105: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
All of them are just interested in grabbing power. Nothing more. Challenge them to a debate they will run.

The same way Saraki ran away 4 yrs ago when now senator oloriegbe challenged him to a debate on channels TV. Saraki can't speak.

I beg PDP is finished.

I don't know why that Rivers bulldog hasn't bought Nomination Form.

That's another catastrophe in PDP. Imagine him as Vice President of this country. Does he look like someone that have 10% patient and intelligent of what Osinbajo is doing in that office?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

What kind of damage did Buhari votes do to GEJ in the 2011 presidential election in the South South?

The best PDP will have in the South West is 25-30.

The major battle zone will be the South South, North West and North Central.
. You really are daft. You can only change a people that have a record of changing
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:

The problem with people like you is that you talk without facts, before I post I have a quick look at the figures. So I ask you how come Buhari lost in Oyo state last election?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by ityP(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.

Oga, you sabi politics grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by onuman: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

You mean the misadventures of nzegwu, Ironsi and ojukwu

Or you mean the disanvetures of massacering eastern Nigerians in the north, right from shortly after the amalgamation of the north and south of Nigeria in 1914?
It's only cheats that start to count the history of events in Nigeria from what point it suits their convenience.
It's like Cofidence men starting to count the history of political leadership of Nigeria from 1999.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
onuman:

Or you mean the disanvetures of massacering eastern Nigerians in the north, right from shortly after the amalgamation of the north and south of Nigeria in 1914?

You can keep blaming others but at some point you have to ask why do others become presidents and not us, why does every have a problem with us? Everywhere we go? Are you the only tribe in the north? Why always Ibos? Even the SS that you carved Biafra with say no o they don’t want to be part of your Biafra….why? Why always you If there is a community clash anywhere involving Nigerian be it Ghana be it South Africa, 9/10 times it is Ibos…..why always you?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Emmanuel977: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Read Below

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Freshwhyte(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Let them keep on cooking

If they outmuscle Wike unfairly, I will see where they will get the massive votes from in the South South.

Atiku as once tried, there is no crime in Wike trying too.

You have said it all

Any attempt to out muscle Wike will lead to total collapse of PDP in the entire south.

We are watching
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by boldtruthalways: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is not time for trying any luck by PDP. It must be winning only otherwise it will spell doom for Nigeria because APChas destroyed the nation. If PDP fields a southern candidate, they have automatically giving it ot APC. A northern candidate with wide acceptability both in the North and South will win it for them.
Not saying that PDP is the best but they have proved they do better than evil APC. Nigerians are not finding it funny this time..its total mess bu APC.
So, I encourage all ranks in PDP to shield their personal interest or feels and support one person. In their minds, they already know who will win the election for them. Its not rocket science. The people even know very well. So, they should put their house in order.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by WhizdomXX(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Let them keep on cooking

If they outmuscle Wike unfairly, I will see where they will get the massive votes from in the South South.

Atiku as once tried, there is no crime in Wike trying too.

Three Gbosas for you!!!

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Scamburster:

Then who are you.
Meaning?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Onu was defeated by Falae in AD

Alex was defeated by Obasanjo in the PDP

Both parties zone their ticket to the South in the presidential election.

Go and write this down, if the PDP does not present a presidential candidate from the South South, they will perform more poorly than they did in 2019. They will struggle to have 55% of the votes in the South South.

It was in a bid to mollify the SW for the June 12 1993 ills that OBJ was earmarked by the powers-that-be for presidency as part of talks and the entire process leading to the return to democratic governance in 1998. That Ekwueme contested the primaries was nothing but a gimmick to give the process a bit of democratic outlook.
That another Yoruba man in Falae also emerged candidate of the AD was part of the grand scheme to ensure that a Yoruba man emerged president in 1999 no matter what.

Your comment about 2023 is borne out of pure emotion/sentiment. It couldn't be any further from reality. grin
Should Tinubu emerge the APC candidate, Atiku will make a mincemeat of him both North and South...and you know that too well.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..

Support Igbo presidency without pushing their interest forward
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

It was in a bid to mollify the SW for the June 12 1993 ills that OBJ was earmarked by the powers-that-be for presidency as part of talks and the entire process leading to the return to democratic governance in 1998. That Ekwueme contested the primaries was nothing but a gimmick to give the process a bit of democratic outlook.
That another Yoruba man in Falae also emerged candidate of the AD was part of the grand scheme to ensure that a Yoruba man emerged president in 1999 no matter what.

Your comment about 2023 is borne out of pure emotion/sentiment. It couldn't be any further from reality. grin
Should Tinubu emerge the APC candidate, Atiku will make a mincemeat of him both North and South...and you know that too well.

Alex and Onu didn't step down, they contested and lost. Accept that fact and have peace of mind.

Every other thing you write does not matter to me, you have the right to your opinion.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

That ship has sailed, the discussion now is whether a SE VP will even hurt the PDP if it decides to present one

A VP candidate of SE extraction was on the ticket the pummeled Buhari right inside Aso Rock Polling Unit in 2019.
Buhari, deep down inside of him knows he did not get the mandate of Nigerians in 2019. He stole himself a 2nd term through massive rigging aided by INEC and the security agencies.

As for 2019, let me break your heart a bit:

Atiku will run alongside Wike...and you know what that means.
The South will be won by the PDP before 2023 should the APC feature Tinubu. grin
As for the NE/NW, it will be a complete annihilation.

Let me know if you wish to wager on that.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Alex and Onu didn't step down, they contested and lost. Accept that fact and have peace of mind.

Every other thing you write does not matter to me, you have the right to your opinion.

I never said they stepped down.
The late Abubakar Rimi also "contested" in 2003 against OBJ. It was all arranged, ogbeni.
grin
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Eastcaostboy: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

In your own opinion not for ours
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na we say make una dey politically handicapped ? Work on your politics....and stop blaming the yoruba . I thought the southeast are PDP , PDP should give una president ticket na......awon confused people
you will have another president from North again
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you will have another president from North again

And so? I don't give a shit where the next president is from. All I want is good governance. Shikena.......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by CHAQUR: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

This line of thought will always give the baton to the Northerners if it is about a political party reclaiming the mandate.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

A VP candidate of SE extraction was on the ticket the pummeled Buhari right inside Aso Rock Polling Unit in 2019.
Buhari, deep down inside of him knows he did not get the mandate of Nigerians in 2019. He stole himself a 2nd term through massive rigging aided by INEC and the security agencies.

As for 2019, let me break your heart a bit:

Atiku will run alongside Wike...and you know what that means.
The South will be won by the PDP before 2023 should the APC feature Tinubu. grin
As for the NE/NW, it will be a complete annihilation.

Let me know if you wish to wager on that.

. Rigging? That’s what you are on now? Rigging? Do you know how hard it is to rig an election now? What happened to all the millions they used to declare in the SS? They can’t anymore because it is difficult to rig.

Anyway no point In going further down a path to nowhere, as far as a wager here is my position. So long as Apc do not implode, there is no combination PDP have to offer than can overcome any candidate the APC put forward. I go the bet fair or baba ijebu or wherever you do your gambling and place that bet now! PDP are so unelectable it would take an implosion of monumental proportions for them to be in Aso rock. Basically PDP cannot win the election only APC can lose it.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:
. Rigging? That’s what you are on now? Rigging? Do you know how hard it is to rig an election now? What happened to all the millions they used to declare in the SS? They can’t anymore because it is difficult to rig.

Anyway no point In going further down a path to nowhere, as far as a wager here is my position. So long as Apc do not implode, there is no combination PDP have to offer than can overcome any candidate the APC put forward. I go the bet fair or baba ijebu or wherever you do your gambling and place that bet now! PDP are so unelectable it would take an implosion of monumental proportions for them to be in Aso rock. Basically PDP cannot win the election only APC can lose it.

Atiku and the PDP unelectable despite amassing over 11milion votes against an incumbent Buhari with all state machinery at his disposal?
You guys grossly under-estimate the level of masses' disenchantment with the APC.
Well, there is no need for further argument.

I have challenged some of your kith here previously.
I'm reposting it here again:

Since it'd be impossible to have a bet with you physically, let's do it this way:

I posit that Atiku SHALL defeat Tinubu in 2023, should both get their parties' tickets.
If the former loses, I shall pay a reparation of N1,000,000 in form of a give-away to 100 Nairalanders but if he wins, you shall do the same.
Please indicate your acceptance and the possible penalty against anyone who fails to meet their obligation after the polls.
(Ayelala, Sango, Ogun, etc may be invoked for example), in addition to permanent banning from Nairaland.

I'm waiting...so we can call the mods and prominent Nairalanders as witnesses.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

Atiku and the PDP unelectable despite amassing over 11milion votes against an incumbent Buhari with all state machinery at his disposal?
You guys grossly under-estimate the level of masses' disenchantment with the APC.
Well, there is no need for further argument.

I have challenged some of your kith here previously.
I'm reposting it here again:

Since it'd be impossible to have a bet with you physically, let's do it this way:

I posit that Atiku SHALL defeat Tinubu in 2023, should both get their parties' tickets.
If the former loses, I shall pay a reparation of N1,000,000 in form of a give-away to 100 Nairalanders but if he wins, you shall do the same.
Please indicate your acceptance and the possible penalty against anyone who fails to meet their obligation after the polls.
(Ayelala, Sango, Ogun, etc may be invoked for example), in addition to permanent banning from Nairaland.

I'm waiting...so we can call the mods and prominent Nairalanders as witnesses.

Oga please which one is Sango and all that nonsense I don’t engage with fetish people! Bye bye please don’t ever quote me again. It’s not like they are the answer to our problems. Kilode! Ki lo le to yen!!!!!!!! As if any of them will make a difference to your life na wah for some people o.

Too many unsavory characters on Nairaland you guys are too diabolical. Which one concern sango inside online argument. Those who deal with you in real life should fear o! You are the kind of person that will do money rituals, killing innocent people up and down for body parts!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court / Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.