Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants (17192 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..

Didn't Ekeueme contest against Obasanjo in 1998 PDP primaries? The Igbos didn't step down for him so you peeps should appeal to the Yoruba members of PDP. That's the party U love and work for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by eldoradoxx: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.
Wike understands this, he is going for VP slot irrespective of who emerges presidential candidate. That is the deal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Anything outside power shift to the south is mischievous and it won't fly.
Anything outside power shift to SE won't fly from the South else North continues.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by KaluwisxPRO: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
PDP should give the Ticket to Saraki and Wike, then Promise the West the Senate and the East Deputy.

then focus their campaign in the West and North, East and South are already in the Bag for PDP with Saraki/Wike Combo
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Jiokejohn: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
PDP as a party should focus more on possible and well think out plans to get power back.

When they successfully regained Power at the center and many states, they will now talk of balancing power and zoning of political power.

Otherwise, the inordinate and overzealous ambitions of its members will cost them heavily that bouncing back will be a Herculean task.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and anything outside igbo land is mischievous... if yoruba are not greedy and selfish let them support igbo presidency..

Na we say make una dey politically handicapped ? Work on your politics....and stop blaming the yoruba . I thought the southeast are PDP , PDP should give una president ticket na......awon confused people

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by onuman: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-saraki-pdp-governors-mull-alliance-against-atiku-other-aspirants

If Saraki, Tambuwal and Atiku truly want unity for Nigeria, they should strategize for a southerner to succeed President Buhari.
Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by north through its soldiers between 1967 to 1996, necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and the south. They know that.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:

It will fly...unless both major parties zone presidency to the SE for fairness.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Iceberg3: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Atiku and tinubu should be ashamed of themselves...they are taking the real south,the Christian south for so much granted.

It is pure rascality and extreme insensitivity on their parts to wanna undermine the southern Christians.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by ginggerxy: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The PDP Northern aspirants are cooking something & when it's done they'll serve it hot to the Wike camp.

The Truth and reality is that a Southern PDP candidate does not stand a chance against an APC Southern candidate in the general election.
These guys understand this fact & are fighting hard to avert the misfortune of such decision.

Zoning the presidency by the PDP is going to be the biggest dilemma for the party.
you lied . if it's about southern APC and southern PDP I can tell you that southern PDP will win
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:

Wetin you wan do?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anything outside power shift to SE won't fly from the South else North continues.
Who made you the spokeman of southerners?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
onuman:

If Saraki, Tambuwal and Atiku truly want unity for Nigeria, they should strategize for a southerner to succeed President Buhari.
Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by north through its soldiers between 1967 to 1996, necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and the south. They know that.

You mean the misadventures of nzegwu, Ironsi and ojukwu
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
PDP should give the Ticket to Saraki and Wike, then Promise the West the Senate and the East Deputy.

then focus their campaign in the West and North, East and South are already in the Bag for PDP with Saraki/Wike Combo

Tambuwal and makinde. But I like that you recognize that as far as PDP is concerned the battle for 2023 will be won or lost in the north and SW. I’d they cannot make inroads into those zones it’s good night before it even starts because like it or not APC has already encroached on their territory in the ss/se. they won’t win there but they will steal enough votes from PDP in those areas to damage PDP overall. PDP must therefore present candidates that can encroach into the SW

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

It will fly...unless both major parties zone presidency to the SE for fairness.
Lol

Are you guys really serious about this?

I would really love to hear from you

Cause this is sounding so funny to me grin

PDP throws it open, APC zone to the South... Who is more fair to the South between the two. Political Party?
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

Tambuwal and makinde.
I don't think Makinde would wanna be a Vice president yet.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by MartinsD12(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by AntonVince: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

PDP throws it open, APC zone to the South... Who is more fair to the South between the two. Political Party?

To ensure utmost fairness to the Igbos, both parties should zone it to the SE, akin to what we had in 1999.
Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by IbadeHQ: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nkpuru nmiri infected and confused criminal Ipigs won't stop to amaze me. They don't know about politics, what they know is fraud. From baby factory, fake NGO, drug and stealing. Pls go to your biafuro and leave Nigeria alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by garfield1: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:

Tambuwal and makinde. But I like that you recognize that as far as PDP is concerned the battle for 2023 will be won or lost in the north and SW. I’d they cannot make inroads into those zones it’s good night before it even starts because like it or not APC has already encroached on their territory in the ss/se. they won’t win there but they will steal enough votes from PDP in those areas to damage PDP overall. PDP must therefore present candidates that can encroach into the SW

You remind me of a certain metaphysical.you understand electoral politics.cc ogidigbodigbo, abujason

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't think Makinde would wanna be a Vice president yet.
. I am not a PDP supporter but if they want to overhaul APC, they need to damage them in the SW. only a yoruba man can do that, thing is there are very few credible people from the SW in PDP.

A major problem PDP have is they have no real stars! Apc have names like Tinubu Osinbajo, eI rufai, amaechi, etc. the closest they have is Atiku and he is a serial loser! He has always lost his own zone!!!

For me the biggest characters in PDP are atiku tambuwal, Fayose Saraki balance Mohammed Peter Obi, the guy from Kano if he is still in PDP and Wike. They are not in the league of Buhari or Tinubu in stature!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

To ensure utmost fairness to the Igbos, both parties should zone it to the SE, akin to what we had in 1999.
Lol

Onu was defeated by Falae in AD

Alex was defeated by Obasanjo in the PDP

Both parties zone their ticket to the South in the presidential election.

Go and write this down, if the PDP does not present a presidential candidate from the South South, they will perform more poorly than they did in 2019. They will struggle to have 55% of the votes in the South South.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
AntonVince:

That ship has sailed, the discussion now is whether a SE VP will even hurt the PDP if it decides to present one

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Parachoko: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
perambulator:
. I am not a PDP supporter but if they want to overhaul APC, they need to damage them in the SW. only a yoruba man can do that, thing is there are very few credible people from the SW in PDP.

A major problem PDP have is they have no real stars! Apc have names like Tinubu Osinbajo, eI rufai, amaechi, etc. the closest they have is Atiku and he is a serial loser! He has always lost his own zone!!!
So you think the people of the South West will rather vote heavily for the PDP so that Makinde will become a Vice President(An ordinary ceremonial post)

You are joking right? grin

If Tinubu becomes the presidential candidate of the APC, he will win the South West. Makinde is not even stupid to take such a risk.

He will rather go for a second tenure as the Governor of Oyo state.

I will never forget how Atiku was always threatening GEJ about how he wants to take the slot of the North back then in 2010/2011

We go dey wait for am for election day next year grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Alexis11: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

PDP throws it open, APC zone to the South... Who is more fair to the South between the two Political Party?

I'm really weak for the Igbos I swear.

They said the only way APC can placate them is for Tinubu to step down for Igbo man.

APC they called evil party oh

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by fredoooooo: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sàràkí is always a judas not surprised, if a man can rebel his father to destroy an empire nothing surprise me anymore

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by Realist12: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
In reality the zoning of a thing is between the North and South, not divided between the 6 geopolitical zone it will be chaotic, the advantage the north has over the south politically is it's easier to get a consensus but down south there's so much tribalism, for one the southwest has the ability to reach a consensus easily but the south east even if the presidency is zone there won't be able to produce a consensus candidate. Let's say APC zones the presidency to the southeast we know a lot of overzealous middle weight politicians that will pick up the ticket . Whereas all other regions are not contesting just making alliance with the top dogs. You can see the north politicians making their alliance now . At the end they'd probably pick Atiku to represent them . It's best for the southeast to learn from this as early as possible.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants by fredoooooo: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Na thier wahala, common sense no too common when hate get permanent resident in the brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Seeks End To Sexual Abuse & Stigmatisation Of Victims / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.