Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering (10346 Views)

Contract Telecoms Or Full Time Elsewhere? / Mechanical Engineering Or Geophysics / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by onchurchill: 4:41pm On May 26, 2022
Am interested in attaching to either of NOC or FSE. Where can I start it please?

Otuegbe:
even Glo, Huawei is still in charge.
If you want to enter Telecom as either noc or FSE. Just look for one Fme attach for some months
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by McTobe(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2022
send your email adress let me forward my training manualthat i used some years back to you free of any cost. But you will still need some hands on experience from live site
onchurchill:
Where can one do training on BTS/BSS FM engineering (telecoms)?

1 Like

Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by VoltageDivida(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
McTobe:
send your email adress let me forward my training manualthat i used some years back to you free of any cost. But you will still need some hands on experience from live site

Pls I'm interested in the manual too.
Mu email address, Op.Depro@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello sir,
pls I want to reach You.. I am an electrical engineering student.. and also learning video editing.. I will need to tap little knowledge on your video editing skills...I sent a mail
terrymason:
Make I drop small wisdom. Lol...

I'm typing from Experience. Every word I will be dropping here are my experience.

Before I move on, I don't know jack about telecom... the only thing I know about them is the mask and office... away from that.

Solar...

I'm a solar installer... Started from the bottom, but still climbing to the top. The amount use in learning that skill was 30k... chai! I mean #30,000.

I did pay the training fee for myself, after school, no work talkless of Job (Job ni pay pass... lol)

Started following my Boss (Oga) to install for some client, did massive installation of 200kva, 15kva and lesser ones. Truth be told it took me less time to catch up.

Solar installation is not that hard. Maybe for commercial purpose it might be hard, but for residential is not that hard.

If you really want to learn installation
1. Know series and Parallel connection
2. Cable ratings
3. System configuration
4. Load rating
5. Safety majors ( make fire nor burn your client house)

How to learn Solar installation cheap (Applicable to other skill)

1. Go to any good installer office
2. Tell him/her that you want to help them on site for free to carry panels (Free intern)
3. Shine your eyes when installation goes on
4. Fall inlove with youtube videos on installation (I learnt aloy there)
5. Go skillshare/com and take a course on solar installation (alot is taught there)
Bs: Find youtube video how to down skillshare video for free (You will be amaze)
6. Follow the DIY on nairaland for installation

Note: Solar installation for people is capital intensive, getting client is hard... but one client can bring in the next one. Be careful not to damage anything during installation, those things cause millions.

Ps: Get side hustle ( I'm also a video editor on upwork) make hunger nor kill you before the next installation.

Do advert mostly on billboard in your state and radio advert.

Watin I dey miss again

For your installation in South South
Book me [url]Boltpowerenergy.net[/url]

OP send me mail for free Solar Video
OP Only.

Modify: Renewable Energy is the future, be among the first to tap in... don't just follow money... I see people talking about Renewable energy as being new. You tend to become rich quicker when you are among the few that know it.

Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by terrymason(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Collegemind:
Hello sir,
pls I want to reach You.. I am an electrical engineering student.. and also learning video editing.. I will need to tap little knowledge on your video editing skills...I sent a mail
Share your email. I will send you course on video editing. Though it's a paid course, I will share free for only you.
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 05, 2022
terrymason:
Share your email. I will send you course on video editing. Though it's a paid course, I will share free for only you.
thank you so much..

my mail : curiouschidike2@gmail.com
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by peniel465(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by McTobe(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
ok
peniel465:

Sir, pls I'd appreciate it,if you could share same materials with me.. God bless you sir..
Watchmandanieldeuel@gmail.com..

1 Like

Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by geedee4real(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
terrymason:
good afternoon I am also interested in the video editing course.

mitchelemmanuel@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by peniel465(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
McTobe:
ok

Received with many thanks.. God bless you sir.. I really appreciate your efforts..
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by mosho2good: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2022
McTobe:
Please can u send it to me also.
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by McTobe(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2022
No Sir
mosho2good:

Please can u send it to me also.
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by isaac3363: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
McTobe:
Please sir, I need it too. Thank you sir
isaacojo230@gmail.com
I studied electrical electronics engineering. Telecom/ Electronics option.
Re: Solar Engineering Or Telecoms Engineering by HolyMan12: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
isaac3363:

Please sir, I need it too. Thank you sir
isaacojo230@gmail.com
I studied electrical electronics engineering. Telecom/ Electronics option.
How circuit and control theory treat you grin

Solid state electronics and so on grin

Elect/Elect is not for the faint hearted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Business Analysis A Good Course Or Career To Venture Into As A Post Graduate. / What's The Most Polite Way To Ask For The Payment Of Your Salary? / Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.