Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73772 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Nobody downloads list online. If you like, be in Kuvukiland, if you can’t come, you have to send someone to collect it. That is the standard.

Abeg leave me ooo Poco, I no like stress grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Parizz: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's with your numerous mentions? Am I the initiator of the traditions? Just like you, I hate them. But, it is best to always give Caesar what belongs to him.
are you single and ready to mingle? Somebody is interested in wifing you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by machy32: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
D girl in question is not a virgin her penile milage is very high.. other guys have had their way with her and u are just her retirement plan the choosen simp to carry all her garbage.. so sorry for you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by holatin(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
emmy512:
2005 soldier give him babe belle, e go to pay bride price and introduction for anang. The list and demands too much so as soja he come do any how, challenge family join.
Ended up not paying and by 2006 she gave birth again, d girl follow the argue with her popc against d demands, next time they went to her village her father promised to teach them a lesson. Few days later first child died, 2 months d girl died then it dawned on this man it could could be the ladies people responsible.
He tool soldiers there and terrorised the mans house, burnt his yam barn, after being advised he was to travel out with remaining kid, d child died month before travel date.
He buried and travelled to togo and was there for 3 years not long after arriving calabar, he died in his sleep like every other person.
and who lose the most ? aseni Sera a
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
chatinent:

Please drop your mail. Let me rather message you.

My mail is chatinent@gmail.com (I didn't receive any mail)
Is this how you run your own business? You did a job, the client is not satisfied with what you did, while in the process of trying to find a common ground you block them off?

If she had paid you the full money, is this how you’d have abandoned everything and vanish despite paying you half the money? Anyways good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Viking07:
Is this how you run your own business? You did a job, the client is not satisfied with what you did, while in the process of trying to find a common ground you block them off?

If she had paid you the full money, is this how you’d have abandoned everything and vanish despite paying you half the money? Anyways good luck.

Bro,
I don't have a discussion with you.
Your sister you contracted gave her guide and template and we had a contract under those terms. After first submission, she made some comments and it was adjusted.

At first, she said it was okay and she'd revert only for her to change them when it's time to balance and say she wouldn't pay because she contracted sb else.

I didn't even respond to her but sent her response to you as the link between us but you supported her. Yes, I was expecting it.

Now I had you both take the balance and you come on Nairaland to say you were seeking for common grounds. Did I not send you our call discussion where she clearly stated the terms?

There's nothing for us to discuss. It's typical of Nigerians to exploit you. Every Nigerian freelance writer knows this.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
chatinent:

Bro,
I don't have a discussion with you.
Your sister you contracted gave her guide and template and we had a contract under those terms. After first submission, she made some comments and it was adjusted.

At first, she said it was okay and she'd revert only for her to change them when it's time to balance and say she wouldn't pay because she contracted sb else.

I didn't even respond to her but sent her response to you as the link between us but you supported her. Yes, I was expecting it.

Now I had you both take the balance and you come on Nairaland to say you were seeking for common grounds. Did I not send you our call discussion where she clearly stated the terms?

There's nothing for us to discuss. It's typical of Nigerians to exploit you. Every Nigerian freelance writer knows this.

I was going to ask for your account number let me pay the balance from my own pocket. Next thing you have blocked me. Well, all the best.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Viking07:
I was going to ask for your account number let me pay the balance from my own pocket. Next thing you have blocked me. Well, all the best.

That's not true. You already have my account number. Wasn't it the one you guys used for the first payment? Now, simply because we are on Nairaland, you are playing nice and you don't have my account number anymore.

And I blocked you because instead of being impartial, you took sides with your sister without reading my facts.

To me, it was scam. I block scammers.

Send my balance.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Viking07:

Since you've brought it to Nairaland, send my balance. I need it.

And if you won't send, it's fine too. Have a nice life.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chadrain: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Can you private mail me your number, let me confirm something cool[color=#990000][/color]

UyaiIncomparabl:
This isn't much na. You can do it. Besides, the list can be argued and further reduced.

It's a gentle reminder that marriage is for men and not for boys.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by AjiBussu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Are they giving u 4 ladies at once? grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Akanimo001: 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Chaii�
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Teleprompter(f): 12:55pm On May 01, 2022
Judging by this list, I want to believe the lady is well read, widely travelled and very cultured who loves you with all her heart and adore you forever. A lady who would stand by you through thick and thin and always have your best interest at heart and in so doing, enabling your peace of mind while no relative of hers imposes any financial burden on you after the fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.