Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73783 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Lastpharoah33: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Zukwanuike. You didn’t just deactivate, all your previous topics were cleared from Nairaland. That shows a rule was broken. Yet you no wan rest.

Please buy what they requested of you or sell one of your numerous cars. tongue

If immaturity was a person.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dim08: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hahan
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Pnorh(f): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is the reason why most men from the S/east and S/south prefer to marry from South west

10 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol... Just imagine.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by letitrainnow(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go ahead
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Afonjashapmouth: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ladies need to start speaking with their family because in the future this marriage list will leave many of them redundant in their father's house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin grin only you or for your whole town? I must warn my siblings to avoid Calabar ladies for now

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by endsarrrs(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin Where is madamvennesa, list like this can make ladies in that region old at home o

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by omooba969(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
This list is ok na, not much at all.

8 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Babymama pon deck grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Advise on weytin again na abi you wan start dey price am

Na u see babe wey u go like marry and now you have been billed for it so pay up, no advise needed atal.

If the gal is not a virgin he should knock the price down abeg. Ontop wetin.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Prudent5217: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything on that list is negotiable. You don’t sound like someone who’s really ready for marriage.
Talk to your people to call them and renegotiate everything on that list. Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
inlaw wan open brewery 4 dis wan ed by force!
grin

10 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ihedioramma: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
The list is ok .

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
which one be "enough" again? Are your I laws mad?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP abeg when the marriage day reach bring IV I wan come chop rice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by omooba969(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Ladies need to start speaking with their family because in the future this marriage list will leave many of them redundant in their father's house

Loooool cheesy cheesy REDUNDANT Kwa! grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Guy what exactly is your problem. Cant you keep a low profile. Icpc go soon come for u . This is you yesterday on instablog paid over 180k for this omo

13 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
letitrainnow:
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by soberdrunk(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Run give their daughter belle.......... Nah u go give them list...... angry

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Olayetan(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

If you pay all of this and the lady wants to divorce later in future, are they refundable?

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
This isn't much na. You can do it. Besides, the list can be argued and further reduced.

It's a gentle reminder that marriage is for men and not for boys.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Switruth: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP stop fooling yourself. There’s always a way to get it reduced. All of us don pass through this na. It’s always like this na. I guess you’re not the one that has the list.... It’s so childish for you to make it open and those ones above me saying rubbish about the list are the ones scared of getting married. Na their type dey put woman for house for years without any tangible marital progress.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Electrochemistry(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
"Kilode" are you opening a supermarket?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
soberdrunk:

Run give their daughter belle.......... Nah u go give them list...... angry

He will pay ×2 of what the items on that list are should he impregnate her.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Is she a virgin ?

8 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
You don go carry four-corner head show dem say you be resident Elon Musk na. Why dem no go bill you?

8 gallons of palmwine? Na drunkard competition?

Kolanut/Kanda enough? Na food dem come chop for your head? And they called this part items for knocking the door?

So after they knock the door eating all those, they'll now loosen their belt to eat the main bride price?

16 gallons of palmwine? Mehn.
Look at all the crates of beer there!

Only compensations na N250k? Compensating them for what? Na cow dem rear?

Under “other items,” bride price is there but they said negotiable. Wetin come be all these ones dem dey list before?

Uncle mah confuse call am “traditional wedding list.” Na marriage only o make e no double your eye.

Baba, after marrying her, she dare not call you honey. You are her personal lord and savior!

Obinna, my heart goes out to you.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44, make una come see o
He get luck say no be imo state girl na he wan marry grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by GogetterMD(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na only beer dem dey drink for their household?

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by greggng: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Is reasonable enough .
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is she a virgin ?
Confirm question if not make dem dived the list by two make the guy when disvirgin her pay half

9 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by zikter(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
This people surely wish to drink their lives away. They should have kuku requested that you open a brewery for them instead

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.