Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73790 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Viking07:
Do you write business proposals?

Yes chief.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dickson178(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Nowhere calabar that shares boundary with Ebonyi state
you dey mental , go check your map
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by davies(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2022
This outrageous list should stop cos at the end the ladies end up remaining in their father's house without the rich guy they expect
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by vince96w2(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
After all these hope Nigerian girls are worth it..
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ade3131: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

The list is not complete... please return it ASAP.

They didn't include semolina (big bag) 10 bags, wheat (big bag) 10 bags, and poundo yam flour (big bag) 10 bags, Onion (big bag) 5 bags, live pig (full grown) 5, white hone-less cow 2, Benson & Edges cigarette 5 cartons.....I'll update and add the remaining later.

Btw hope say na you disvargin the girl sha? If you're not, tell them publicly say na used/Toks you dey buy. The price no suppose reach like that.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ikanielijah4120: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2022
That's the main reason why some people don't care for their Inlaws, because their daughter was sold to them....

Contact me for your ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS AND BUILDING SUPERVISION ALSO GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
pocohantas:

E be like you never see them in action. Even the ones that have been keeping malice for years would cooperate that day to achieve a common goal (i.e) milk the prospective son in-law.

Funny but true. When my guy got married, you need to see how the Owerri uncles (brothers) who were sworn enemies joined greed to embezzle him.

I attended the wedding and it was all like a poverty alleviation program. Wetin you go just dey hear na “o lo, je gwaya ko wete ego eji aku oringo after-party” “ego mineral kwanu?”

The bride even got angry at her uncles that day! Her parents were late!

If no bi same the lady was worth the marriage, that family no bi factory.

My friend had to leave their midst come ask us if na so the marriage thing bi abi na marriage and wedding together bi this.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Hilda80: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Go and ask ur soon to be wife if she is really from CALABAR, CALABAR list isn't like this, that akwa ibom list

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Hilda80:
Go and ask ur soon to be wife if she is really from CALABAR, CALABAR list isn't like this, that akwa ibom list
In all sincerity, what's the difference?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ShoeShineGuy: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Bros, liase with one of the elders (closest to your madam-to-be) that you think is/will be sensible to reason with you and ask for a judicious downward review. No shame in it as I did same in 2015 and my list came back changed and favourable.

As they say, to be a man is not "moi-moi". You just dey start and there are still big big hurdles waiting in the marriage proper. All the best!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Clinghton: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
After this they still expect you to do wedding/reception
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2022
In-laws with no shame.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kingsceemark(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.

And will continue living with them, can you imagine an average low income salary earner who wants to settle down with this type of wicked list? Anyway, marriage no be by force

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Get her pregnant and wait for them to come with cow to beg u to pay any amount you have
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by CalabarDude(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Abii/yakurr local govt
OK grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:

Yes chief.
I’ve sent a mail.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by colossus91(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2022
White bride won’t give u this much stress
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Viking07:
I’ve sent a mail.

I've not seen your mail, chief.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2022
D's compensation thing was d highlight for me. This is d reason y after marriage d husband would cut off the girl's parents.... after all der HV been compensated already.... it's like der sold dia child.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by bigcasava1(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2022
All this for calabar girl wey don knack plenty casava.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by xxmoney15(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Guy, what is the total of everything. If it's not over 500k then it's ok. However bear in my mind that things are expensive now.

So I don't think the list is too much.

Abi na free wife u de find?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cokahot: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2022
You are already marked for death and na efcc go poison u. No worry
Carolcitycartel:

You will die years and years before me....il personally dig ur grave grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by generalwo(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Respect people's culture. They are not responsible for your poverty.
.... Odeh... If they are not poor, they won't be asking for all that on the list.... Na poor people dey always make noise say others poor..... Ewu Congo
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Promzone(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
na the father and mother labor money weak me grin grin grin

All the money the guy has been spending on bone straight and other miscellaneous who will pay him back
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dannycypher(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Not Calabar , we don't share boundary with Ebonyi State it's Abi LGA which is the central part of Cross River.
In Calabar our tradition doesn't permit such list .
Our marriage is cheap In Calabar.
Please rephrase your statement don't spoil Calabar people's Image.
Carolcitycartel:

Nowhere calabar that shares boundary with Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Allisgud: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Those list are inflated according to the high price of things in the country,them won reap oh in portable voice
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dannycypher(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Dickson178:
you dey mental , go check your map
God Bless you let him check his map n stop spoiling Calabar people's image
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Allisgud: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Ishilove:

They will have to define where enough ends.

If OP wants to wicked them, he can present the 'labour settlement' in 100 naira bills so that his in-laws will be too busy occupied counting money and/or monitoring those counting the money to bother him too much with further demands. grin
at least one bag will be enough grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:

I've not seen your mail, chief.
Please check, this is urgent.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by purpleicious(f): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
My brother, contend with it. Tell them what you can give;that's what happened in my case.It called ufanga mkpo ndo.They will listen to you cause they are not selling your wife to be to you.Please paraphrase your topic.Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Allisgud: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2022
If the money dey sha,I no go even think am at all,I go just remove 2 million put somebody in charge,the person self go marry from the money,but that wife must give me 5star wife responsibility
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by geelite(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2022
you can only pay for these if the girl is a virgin.............. rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.